What Anime Series Do You Follow Now?

Started by Tsukai Mori, November 20, 2005, 12:10:51 PM

Vanessa

I've been rewatching and following the 1st season to Ranma 1/2 and the Kimagure Orange Road series.

Jyunishinsho

Tsubasa

Quote from: "gmontem"Dang where do you guys find the time to watch all of that anime?
You know, I really don't know.  20ish minutes here and there between doing other odd things.  Yes, I do actively keep up with all the above listed fansub releases, minus an episode or two lapse for brief periods.

Oh, I've started and caught up with Eyeshield 21 and started Animal Yokocho recently too. ^^;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

qazplm872

wow....i need to watch more anime. all i ever see anymore if...
idk. i use to watch naruto til america got it and....im so turned off.
ummm goin to start scrapped sprincess and i finsihed comic party. i loved that one. and reading negima! but besides that im not doin alot. im so sad. anyone know anything good and funny?
~holi-er~

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "qazplm872"anyone know anything good and funny?
two words: School Rumble.

Galaxy Angel is pretty funny as well. >.>

I know these aren't the newest things but they're defintely worth mentioning.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

jindo

Currently watching (DVDs)...
- Yakitate Japan! Monaco Cup vol. 2
- Pani Poni Dash! vol. 1
- Gundam Seed box (whoa!!  watched entire vol. 1~9 straight...  :shock: and just finished vol. 9.... )
- FMP Fumoffu vol. 3
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

otakuya

Just:
Comic Party Revolution (by leeching off people)
Megatokyo

OniCourseMusha

Yakitate! Japan
Bleach
Monster
Black Cat
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

AbsolutelyCursed

The only one I'm following right now is Bleach.

shortpachoo

Heres my list.  Got some free time now, which gives me sometime to catch up.

Watching (this year, for most):
Bleach
Naruto
Sugar Sugar Rune (just started)
Rozen Maiden ~traumend~
Karin
Lamune
Solty Rei
Paradise Kiss
Shakugan no SHANA
Mai-Otome
Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A`s
Pani Poni Dash
Shuffle!
Eureka Seven
Ichigo Mashimaro
Kyou Kara Maou
Kamichu
Petopeto-san
GunParade March

Waiting (downloading/downloaded but not watching):
Noein
Black Cat
Animal Yokocho
Da Capo S1 (stopped watching for now)
Cluster Edge
Trinity Blood (part way through)
Gun X Sword (same as above)
Blood +
ARIA The ANIMATION
Mushishi
Amaenaide yo!
Gunparade Orchestra (finishing march)
Happy Seven

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

OniCourseMusha

must watch more
Eyeshield 21
Keroro Gunso
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Otakuya"Megatokyo

...hey, if we're talking manga, I need to plug Yotsubato!.
epic progressive

vox

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"must watch more
Eyeshield 21
Keroro Gunso

Me too, I need to watch more Eyeshield 21.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ININ

Currently, I'm watching Last Exile and Bleach.  For manga, I'm reading Tsubasa Chronicle and Full Metal Alchemist. :)   I just finished watching Trigun for the first time.  Yeah, I know it's old  :oops:   Trigun is a great series!

Jyunishinsho

Here's something interesting for me to say.

A series I'm following now, or was following until I finished a minute ago, is the Live Action GTO.

What's odd is that...somehow, I feel inspired to do more in my education. I want to go to school, which is why just a second ago (yes, this is done in realtime), I went ahead and did a little...hunting, so to speak. I did some stuf to my SJSU account, then went "shopping" on the internet for scholarships. Right now, apart from doing this, I'm rewriting my Senior project. Somehow, the LVGTO has a unique hold on me, and I don't think I'll be stopping myself in the near future.

-Somehow, I'm feeling much more different. Great. ^^

ININ

Live Action GTO kicks butt!!!  I watched episodes 1-6.  I need to get more.

Croquet

The anime I've been watching:
Yakitate!! Japan
Gunslinger Girls (never seen it before)

and as for manga, I got a great book of collected comics by Yoshihiro Tatsumi called "The Push Man." I loved it.

And I believe I am the only person in the whole world who doesn't follow Bleach. I've seen....maybe 4 episodes.
Let's play
some Croquet!

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Croquet"And I believe I am the only person in the whole world who doesn't follow Bleach. I've seen....maybe 4 episodes.
Got you beat.  I haven't watched any of the anime or read any of the manga.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Croquet"And I believe I am the only person in the whole world who doesn't follow Bleach. I've seen....maybe 4 episodes.
I parallel Croquet's situation. I've watched four episodes, but I've never watched or read further into the world of Bleach.
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Tsubasa"
I parallel Croquet's situation. I've watched four episodes, but I've never watched or read further into the world of Bleach.
Only watched part of the 1st episode and the 1st manga. (>.> not sure that this is something to be proud of)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula