Hevn calling all GETBACKERS!!!!

Started by Black Kawaii Kitty, November 30, 2005, 02:59:20 PM

Black Kawaii Kitty

:shock: oook I looked around and the only spots that I could think of that would fit would be either 10 AM, or somewhere around 12:00-1:00 - that is if no ones going to the Dynasty Warriors, One Piece, or Trigun gatherings X_X the FFX/X-2, 7 and general FF gatherings are all at 3, 4, and 5:00 but i'm willing to sacrifice going to the X-2 gathering at 4:00(i don't think my boyfriend is going to get his Tidus costume ready in time >.>) so if you guys think thats the best time i'll be happy to set it up then as well....

hellangel

...do we REALLY REALLY want to gather on Saturday? It might be easier to gather on Sunday if everyone's going to other stuff...

Why don't you just pick a time and just bid for it right now, just so we have *a* time on hold for us. If it doesn't work out, we can always change it.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "hellangel"...do we REALLY REALLY want to gather on Saturday? It might be easier to gather on Sunday if everyone's going to other stuff...

Why don't you just pick a time and just bid for it right now, just so we have *a* time on hold for us. If it doesn't work out, we can always change it.

It would be a lot easier for Sunday but I don't want to leave out Ban Mido's group since it looks like they'll only be there Saturday, but i'll PM him and see if theres a chance for Sunday...

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty"It would be a lot easier for Sunday but I don't want to leave out Ban Mido's group since it looks like they'll only be there Saturday, but i'll PM him and see if theres a chance for Sunday...

Ah! I see...well, do what you think is best ^___^

And my Kazuki wig is done...the wig tried to EAT me, it was so goshdarn long .__.
Upcoming events:

Ban Mido

hmmm... :/  well I dont think I might be able to go on sunday since most of my friends want to go on saturday so yea >.>; well if you guys cant do it on saturday then be sure to say hi to the wandering getbackers ;]

Black Kawaii Kitty

ok then, i'm guessing the rest would feel better to having it Sunday so is that ok with everyone?(but i will stop by and glomp the Ban Mido group as Hevn Sat. ^_^ :twisted: )

Ban Mido

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Ban Mido"hehe awesome :]

:P  just give me a time and place and me and my Ban can meet up with you guys for a little while to take pics, just give me an idea of where you're gonna be ^.^ *gotta check on my gathering times first x_X*

hellangel

Sunday?

uhh...how about 12:30 or 1 PM? That'll only work if no one's going to the Applesugar teaparty at 12:30. Probably don't want to go later than 1 PM since I've got the Naruto meet-up at 2 PM and Shonen Jump at 3 PM, then Masquerade meetings start up around 5 PM...

Or we can go really early in the morning. Like 10 AM. (early?) FMA meets at 11 AM...(new change)
Upcoming events:

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "hellangel"Sunday?

uhh...how about 12:30 or 1 PM? That'll only work if no one's going to the Applesugar teaparty at 12:30. Probably don't want to go later than 1 PM since I've got the Naruto meet-up at 2 PM and Shonen Jump at 3 PM, then Masquerade meetings start up around 5 PM...

Or we can go really early in the morning. Like 10 AM. (early?) FMA meets at 11 AM...(new change)

1:00 P.M. sounds good to me since i'm not a morning person and I'll probably be going wild in the dealer's room for a while to wake me up XD Plus I wouldn't want to have it close to the FMA gathering cause i've got major paint to put on and take off @_@(gonna be PrideEdo^__^) so 1:00 would be perfect as long as the Chrno Crusade gathering stays in the late afternoon...so does that sound like a good time for everyone? We could even go out to eat and take some pics of the Ban's and Ginji's fighting over the food X3 I'm tempted to get my Ban to do Eiji instead^_^'lol

Ban Mido

Well I'm sure well be there saturday early in the morning by the fountains like last time.

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Ban Mido"Well I'm sure well be there saturday early in the morning by the fountains like last time.
as long as it's before 11:00 then it should be fine for a little while ^.^

hellangel

hm...I like 1 PM...but I'll be fine in the morning too ^___^
Upcoming events:

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "hellangel"hm...I like 1 PM...but I'll be fine in the morning too ^___^

ok coolness ^.^v i think i better start writing down what my gathering schedule is or else i'm gonna miss some by accident @_@

Black Kawaii Kitty

:shock: ack ok I saw that the FMA gathering got moved to 12:30 on Sunday so what time should we do now? ^_^' morning? I'm guessing it would be a good idea to put it into the old FMA time slot of 11:00(or 10:30 maybe?) so we still have time to go grab a bite to eat if people want...

EDIT: just wanted to confirm that we should probably meet in the lobby if that's ok with everyone...

hellangel

hehe, sorry about moving that...we had attendence issues, as you probably know ^^"

OMG we should all go out to lunch together!!! YES.
Upcoming events:

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "hellangel"hehe, sorry about moving that...we had attendence issues, as you probably know ^^"

OMG we should all go out to lunch together!!! YES.

lol its no problem, i'm going to the FMA gathering as well so I know its important to have everything in order so everyone can make it ^_^
I vote MacDonald's for lunch *will pay to see a Ban and Ginji fighting over a burgerXD* so is 11:00 good?

hellangel

11 AM is fine with me!

Restaurants also work well since the gang all hang out in a cafe anyway. We can decide where we want to go once we've gathered.

Better send a PM to BSaphire!
Upcoming events:

Black Kawaii Kitty

not an update or anything but something I thought people would like: one of my friends is planning to bring a violin to Fanime and he's gonna let me borrow it for the Getbackers gathering XD so we can all dance around like crazy people! My Ban doesn't really know how to play so if one of the other Ban's do that would be nice to know :wink: