Hevn calling all GETBACKERS!!!!

Started by Black Kawaii Kitty, November 30, 2005, 02:59:20 PM

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Sucrose"Whee! Oh my GAWD, I just loved that gathering to death...so goofy and fun. (I was the bloodied-up girl-Ban.) Too bad my Ginji couldn't come, though. :( I'd love to do that again one year as another character...maybe Shido?

Edit: Oh, and like 90% of the pictures on my camera are from the gathering, so as soon as I'm done resizing them I'll link.

*pokes yer bra* lmao yeah most of mine are from the gathering as well, but i'm busy the whole week so i'll probably post this weekend @_@

Sucrose

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty"
Quote from: "Sucrose"Whee! Oh my GAWD, I just loved that gathering to death...so goofy and fun. (I was the bloodied-up girl-Ban.) Too bad my Ginji couldn't come, though. :( I'd love to do that again one year as another character...maybe Shido?

Edit: Oh, and like 90% of the pictures on my camera are from the gathering, so as soon as I'm done resizing them I'll link.

*pokes yer bra* lmao yeah most of mine are from the gathering as well, but i'm busy the whole week so i'll probably post this weekend @_@

Hahahaha, I need to learn not to cut so high...that was kind of embarrassing, but at least it was only my bra. *laugh*
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

hellangel

Quote from: "Sucrose"Hahahaha, I need to learn not to cut so high...that was kind of embarrassing, but at least it was only my bra. *laugh*

I didn't notice that =]
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Sucrose

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "Sucrose"Hahahaha, I need to learn not to cut so high...that was kind of embarrassing, but at least it was only my bra. *laugh*

I didn't notice that =]

Haha, my friend that was there taking pictures of all of us made sure to get a very close-up, distinct picture with which to tease me. 9_9
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

ancatsidhe

That was definately a lot of fun... even if the only Ginji we had was my plushie ^_^;;  Maybe by next year I'll have a little Akabane or Juubei plushie to go along with him... or both... or the whole cast... we'll just have to see ;p

Anyway, it was great to see everyone... and maybe next year I'll have gotten  Kazuki's shirt a little more starched >.<
Daijoubu.  Kitto Ok.

hellangel

Quote from: "ancatsidhe"Anyway, it was great to see everyone... and maybe next year I'll have gotten  Kazuki's shirt a little more starched >.<

We gotta figure out a way to bewitch it so it floats XD
Upcoming events:

Sucrose

Heyyyyy, guys! Bloody Ban here again to direct y'all to my Fanime pictures, since like 90% of them are from the good ol' GB gathering. *laugh*

hellangel

yaaay, thanks!

(haha, i'm "tiny, tiny" XD)
Upcoming events:

Sheepy

Hey guys~

This is the Akabane (/w silver knives) that came late (/slap) with the Juubei.  It's 1:00am right now and I finally realized maybe I should post something here : p.

Anyway~

I'll be sure to post pictures when Juubei here finally decides to finish getting rif of bad pictures XD. (While I slack off)
Theres always something else to do : p.
So much fun at the gathering, thanks :D.

PS. Thanks to the bloody Ban, or else we'd would have missed the gathering!
Fanime Guest Relations Head

May our drills pierce through the skies!
...and please give me a larger budget Q_Q.

Fanime '09 -

hellangel

Sheepy, you and Juubei looked great ^___^ And thank Juubei for being a good sport and letting herself get dragged around for pictures- haha...^^"

(and now, something totally random that I just noticed)

Hey, Sheepy, you're from Taipei, too? Yay for Taiwanese people!!
Upcoming events:

Sheepy

Hehe yep, Taiwan :D.

Going back soon~
Fanime Guest Relations Head

May our drills pierce through the skies!
...and please give me a larger budget Q_Q.

Fanime '09 -

Sucrose

Ah, it was pure luck that Fructose and I saw you and your Juubei, Sheepy! I'm so glad you came, though, it was so much fun with two Akabanes (and a really chawsome Juubei, too)! :D

Edit: Also, while cleaning my room out in preparation to move (my parents are moving to Washington state and taking my stuff with them), I found three of the most PERFECT little bottles for Himiko's poisons, so I may pop up in a couple of years as her. (If anybody else is planning to do her sooner than that, though, I'd be happy to donate them to the cause! *laugh* Such as it were.)

kat-hime

i'd be happy to be Natsumi!
but I'm not sure if I can go yet :/
so it's a might.