Hevn calling all GETBACKERS!!!!

Started by Black Kawaii Kitty, November 30, 2005, 02:59:20 PM

h-chan

I will be there as "rasta" ban

Black Kawaii Kitty

:twisted: Ok front page is completely updated ^_^

senritsu

*does a little dance* RASTA BAAAAAAANNNNNNN CHAAAAAANNNN!!!!!

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

ancatsidhe

I made a Kazuki costume for y-con last year (I got the white shirt to work!!!) and would love to join the gathering if you don't mind having another long-haired thread-master hanging about.  Maybe we can commiserate over the complete lack of Juubei....
Daijoubu.  Kitto Ok.

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D oh of course! the more smexy Kazu's the more fangirls we get! just be warned some might asked for questionable poses since it's 2 Kazu's instead of one with a Juubei XD since a friend of mine is bringing me a violin i was thinking we could all go to the Hilton after we meet and have the Ban's take turns with it and then have the rest of us pretend to play the piano ^.^ it would be great if we could find a Modoka cosplayer too ;.;

senritsu

should i bring my violin too???
i'm bringing an emichi

these ugly glasses are so hard to paint

i dont have the right colour either

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D absolutely, it'll be like a remake of the episode where they all go to the mansion to get Modoka's violin back XD

senritsu

ok... we might not have an emishi... bastard

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "senritsu"ok... we might not have an emishi... bastard
*pats back* yes he can get annoying sometimes lol, but anyways weren't you going to come as Akabane? O.o

senritsu

yep but i was going to drag emishi along too

ancatsidhe

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty":D oh of course! the more smexy Kazu's the more fangirls we get! just be warned some might asked for questionable poses since it's 2 Kazu's instead of one with a Juubei ...

That's fine... I've been asked to do 'questionable' poses before... mostly at y-con... mostly while I was dressed as Duo.  It must have something to do with the long hair ^______^;
Daijoubu.  Kitto Ok.

senritsu

akabane likes questionable poses

*wink wink*

ancatsidhe

Quote from: "senritsu"akabane likes questionable poses

*wink wink*

Good.  We like Akebane.

*grin*
Daijoubu.  Kitto Ok.

Black Kawaii Kitty

oh boy, just think what will happen if we find a Ginji..... :shock:
we gotta get in some BanXGinji poses  :wink:  :twisted:  
*goes back to making *Grab and eat concrete* sign for Hevn cosplay XD

Black Kawaii Kitty

oh boy, just think what will happen if we find a Ginji..... :shock:
we gotta get in some BanXGinji poses  :wink:  :twisted:  
*goes back to making *Grab and eat concrete* sign for Hevn cosplay XD

senritsu

i want to find a ginji tee hee

hellangel

wooo that was fun!

btw, this site has some great photos from our gathering:
http://gallery.literati.org/FanimeCon-2006
(courtesy of "freakazoid" from the fanime forums)

(senritsu, there's a random picture in there where it looks like we are kissing XD talk about good timing...I think I was talking and walking past you at that moment...)

and we had a Juubei!! Yaaaay!!!! (Sorry for having to pull you around for poses! You're awesome!!!!)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D yay! awesomeness, I love all the pics but i'd have to say the "Hevn and Akabane patting everyone down" is my fave XD

Sucrose

Whee! Oh my GAWD, I just loved that gathering to death...so goofy and fun. (I was the bloodied-up girl-Ban.) Too bad my Ginji couldn't come, though. :( I'd love to do that again one year as another character...maybe Shido?

Edit: Oh, and like 90% of the pictures on my camera are from the gathering, so as soon as I'm done resizing them I'll link.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

hellangel

I definitely want to regroup again- the gathering was small but SO MUCH FUN.

I'll be Kazuki again, as usual ^___^ (This time with my shirt finished! Gasp!)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX