Hevn calling all GETBACKERS!!!!

Started by Black Kawaii Kitty, November 30, 2005, 02:59:20 PM

Black Kawaii Kitty

:twisted: All right let's get down to business ladies and gents ^_^ The assignment is to get as many GetBacker cosplayers to come to the gathering as possible!!! We can decide a time when Fanime gets closer of course but lets start off with the basics:

Day: Sunday
Time: 11:00 AM
Place: Outside by the fountains?

~Ban Mido~ Starcrest(my boyfriend X3),h-chan,daoutlaw(from cosplay.com)
~Ginji Amano~
~Lightning Emperor~
~Hevn~ Black Kawaii Kitty(me)
~Natsumi~
~Himiko~
~Akabane~ senritsu
~Shido~
~Kazuki~ Hellangel, ancatsidhe
~Juubei~
~Makubex~
~Hishiki~
~Emishi~ Senritsu

Hired_Blade_Kage(Ban or Akabane?)

KimaLucifer

Should have fished me out 2 years ago D:

I was a Kazuki/Juubei pair with my friend
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

pSyChOgArDeN

Yay for the Getbackers! ^^
I don't think I'm going to cosplay as anyone from Getbackers,
but I'll probably end up 'secretly' stalking them ^^U

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

Black Kawaii Kitty

If you see a Hevn and Ban couple we'll be happy to have some stalkage X3

pSyChOgArDeN

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

Lilghost

I may do Kazuki, I'm not sure if I can get my hands on a wig that long yet, but if I can then I may do Kazu....
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Ban Mido

Woo a getbacker bonanaza :], Anyways I'll be going as Ban Midou with the sign we had last year so I, My friends who are going as Ginji and Himiko are going although our Akabane and Paul wont be coming this year.

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D woohoo the list has officailly been updated and expanded lol, now we pray for more people to join XD I don't think poor Himiko and Hevn want to be surrounded by just ginji's and Ban's @_@

EDIT: 'daoulaw' suggested in the front by the fountains for a meeting place, I agree that it would be perfect. For the day I think Saturday or Sunday would be best since we'd have a better chance of finding other cosplayers who would want to join up. We can walk around and kidnap them all  :twisted:

Ban Mido

Awesome!1 well were only going to be there saturday dont think so about sunday. but we'll see

senritsu

*akabane tips his (her) hat at you*
i will be there if you like
message me with the details

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Now I'm tempted to make Kazuki instead of Kitamura Suzu (Peacemaker Kurogane), which I was going to debut this Fanime o_o.

We'll see...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Black Kawaii Kitty

lol you cannot resist! :twisted: *updates the top*
and I'm guessing Saturday it is then  :wink:

hellangel

i don't understand kazuki's shirt o__o how does it stay on him????? *ponders wiring*

mwahahaha LOTS OF DUCK TAPE and STARCH

does anyone have good ref pictures for him? i can't seem to find any good ones...i haven't decided on which outfit yet, so if anyone can give me images of him in that impossible shirt, chibi kazuki, or in that black vest (which epp did that one come in???), that would be great ^___^
Upcoming events:

Ban Mido

woohooo alrighty Saturday. Anywyas if anyone wants to keep in touch about details for the get backer gathering message  me  through on of my im and stuffs.

hellangel

okay, okay, put me down as Kazuki for sure. I'll debut Suzu at Tales of Anime instead ^__~
Upcoming events:

senritsu

kazuki can use that double sided tape for keeping dresses on

and akabane can make it only if it does not happen at a time when the bleach gathering is going on

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Hired_Blade_Kage

Wait we're talking about the 'well endowed' always groped by Ban Hevn-san? XD I'll see maybe if I have enough time I will work on  Kurodo costume.. or perhaps Ban or something ...
Is there a reason why you're staring at me as if you want to speak to me?

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Hired_Blade_Kage"Wait we're talking about the 'well endowed' always groped by Ban Hevn-san? XD I'll see maybe if I have enough time I will work on  Kurodo costume.. or perhaps Ban or something ...

:wink: Yup that's EXACTLY who i'm doing lol. The outfit isn't going to be exactly the same because I fear my shirt popping open :shock:  but you'll still be able to tell i'm cosplaying as her XD My boyfriend is gonna have a hell of a time playing 'bodyguard'  :) lmao

hellangel

okay i think i'm going to go as this version of Kazuki:

http://getbackersfr.free.fr/kazuki/013.jpg

erm...I guess the image shouldn't spoil anything. Just don't go poking around the website itself, because you *will* be spoiled. A lot.

I figured out how he white shirt stays on, but I don't think I'll have time to make it on such sort notice ^^" so I'm making this version instead, at least for this con.

There seems to be a trend with funny Kazuki clothing, though...even that vest thing he's wearing keeps changing length o_O" It keeps getting shorter as the battle goes on...OMG I KNOW - he's using the thread in his shirt to fight! XDD (not really, but it is amusing to think of, no?)

Oi. Someone better be Juubei, or Kazuki will be sad ;__;

Oh, and if we're meeting on Saturday, we better pick a time, QUICK. We can't have it at the following times, because there's people in our GetBackers cast that need to be at other gatherings:

11 AM - FMA gathering
2 PM - Bleach gathering
5 PM - Final Fantasy/Moogle gathering

Otherwise, I'm okay with overlapping with the other groups =P
Black Kawaii Kitty, why don't you go over and take a look at the gathering list? You can put us out for a time slot, at least temporarily, and then we can discuss whether or not we need to change your decision. =]
Upcoming events:

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "hellangel"okay i think i'm going to go as this version of Kazuki:

http://getbackersfr.free.fr/kazuki/013.jpg

erm...I guess the image shouldn't spoil anything. Just don't go poking around the website itself, because you *will* be spoiled. A lot.

I figured out how he white shirt stays on, but I don't think I'll have time to make it on such sort notice ^^" so I'm making this version instead, at least for this con.

There seems to be a trend with funny Kazuki clothing, though...even that vest thing he's wearing keeps changing length o_O" It keeps getting shorter as the battle goes on...OMG I KNOW - he's using the thread in his shirt to fight! XDD (not really, but it is amusing to think of, no?)

Oi. Someone better be Juubei, or Kazuki will be sad ;__;

Oh, and if we're meeting on Saturday, we better pick a time, QUICK. We can't have it at the following times, because there's people in our GetBackers cast that need to be at other gatherings:

11 AM - FMA gathering
2 PM - Bleach gathering
5 PM - Final Fantasy/Moogle gathering

Otherwise, I'm okay with overlapping with the other groups =P
Black Kawaii Kitty, why don't you go over and take a look at the gathering list? You can put us out for a time slot, at least temporarily, and then we can discuss whether or not we need to change your decision. =]

^ Love the version of Kazuki X3
I'll check out the times as soon as possible, i was going to a loooonnngg time ago but then something happened: I got Kingdom Hearts XD lmao
@_@ I'll try and think of the best time possible and check cosplay.com too because I've got at least 4 other gatherings that day as well X_X It's gonna be hard since all three of the Final Fantasy gatherings are in the same day and not very far apart from each other to boot *is going to fight to the death for a card key to the hotel room so changing costumes won't turn into a panic*

Anyways I should have a good estimate by tonight *almost done playing* so if anyone has any extra gatherings to attend besides the ones Hellangel or I mentioned please tell me right away :wink: