Fanime PSP/DS Wireless Gaming Nights?

Started by lying is an art form, December 02, 2005, 08:54:56 PM

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Blues

Yeah, I'm all about getting my ass handed to me in Mario Kart.  Count me in.

"Do a flip!"

lying is an art form

ZOMG I AM HOOKED ON MARIOKART DS. Another reason for me to buy a DS ><

And now that I think of it, this should have been started in the Gaming section =( is there a way to move it? And if there is, could it please be?
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Blues"Yeah, I'm all about getting my ass handed to me in Mario Kart.  Count me in.
count me in, too! :D
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Captaine Kit

I am totally down for that bongo/taiko drum action.  Marching band geeks gonna take it on!  Waaaaataaaa~
FanimeCon Presents: Antagonite Fashion

Umi.Ryuuzaki

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"ZOMG I AM HOOKED ON MARIOKART DS. Another reason for me to buy a DS ><

And now that I think of it, this should have been started in the Gaming section =( is there a way to move it? And if there is, could it please be?

*flips a coin to see which handheld to get now, since both are such good options*

I certainly dont have the admin powers to do so, but I can poke Ryu about it later. I like the idea thus far, just how to pull it off is a different story. As far as I know, there will be a handheld section in our definate plans, once our new location is fully secured and we can work on the finer details. It being its first year, don't expect it to be perfect =P

Itachi, watch for a PM next week. I'll have some details for you we both need to talk about =)
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

sykoeent

lying is an art form

Yay cool, Chito.

OMG DS prices in Japan could be like Xbox360 prices on eBay!!! YAH!

I'll sell DS boxes to Japan for 1000000 yen =D
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

G.I.R

Heh heh heh!  Thats funny!  I went to a store just outside downtown L.A. today, and saw imported Japan packaged DS's for $149.00.

Thoth

So if this were to happen, it would be a real event?  With... perhaps... prizes?  Prizes are sweet.
Feeds.  Welcome to the Fanime boards.  Are you ready to pull the rawhide?  Just stay away from my mouse footpath.

Spiritsnare

No, it's just a little get-together to play DS/PSP games together.
epic progressive

vox

lying is an art form

He wanted free stuff =D

Well... I'll be selling my hentai off my PSP (file transfer) for like 5 cents a picture and like 25 for a dollar and 150 for five dollars or something lol.

And if you beat me in whatever game you get a free hentai picture! XD

just kidding.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"He wanted free stuff =D

Well... I'll be selling my hentai off my PSP (file transfer) for like 5 cents a picture and like 25 for a dollar and 150 for five dollars or something lol.

And if you beat me in whatever game you get a free hentai picture! XD

All one needs for one's PSP is not hentai, but Comic Party Portable. :3
epic progressive

vox

lying is an art form

Wait, what's that? I'm too lazy to google it up right now ><

Belldandy

Quote from: "sykoeent"ANIMAL CROSSING!!! ANIMAL CROSSING!!!

Let's all play ANIMAL CROSSING!!!
I'd so be there =)

sykoeent

OooooooooOOoooOOoooO Just got a new one.... Resident Evil Deadly Silence.... (Deadly Silence... get it? DS?!??!?!?!?!) heheheheh

lying is an art form

BUMP after like months.

I'll be adding and removing titles within the upcoming days/weeks so we can narrow down a list of what most people will be bringing for competition =P

Shinsengumi

If I'm lucky I'll buy GTA for the PSP and hopefully I'll play anyone with it. It's fun playing 2 player on that.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"BUMP after like months.

I'll be adding and removing titles within the upcoming days/weeks so we can narrow down a list of what most people will be bringing for competition =P
It'll probably be good to remove the non-multiplayer ones.

I don't think that Sonic Rush is multiplayer.

If anyone has Tetris or Worms, they should bring that so we can play multiplayer. XD Unfortunately, I don't have either. T.T
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Chloe

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"BUMP after like months.

It'll probably be good to remove the non-multiplayer ones.

I don't think that Sonic Rush is multiplayer.

If anyone has Tetris or Worms, they should bring that so we can play multiplayer. XD Unfortunately, I don't have either. T.T

That's why we download it from other people Sunara-Nee~ >w<
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!