Fanime PSP/DS Wireless Gaming Nights?

Started by lying is an art form, December 02, 2005, 08:54:56 PM

lying is an art form

Shinsengumi, don't forget GTA supports up to six people at once =P
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"Shinsengumi, don't forget GTA supports up to six people at once =P

I have it now and I'm going to bring.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Ayanami Rei First Child

Viewtiful Joe would be good....I think 4 people can play on one UMD if memory serves correct....which would be really awesome ^^

mDuo13

Dang, and I won't have a DS in time for the con. I've been waiting for the DS Lite to buy one. Maybe I can borrow a friend's.

lying is an art form

Ugh so much for me being the GUY WHO THOUGHT THIS UP having a PSP at the con time =X

Oh well! I'll mooch off of you guys in between working and playing DDR/hanging out with all you crazy people =D
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Sunara Ishi

I won't have a PSP by con.... /sob

But at least I have my DS. ~hugs it~
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Ayanami Rei First Child

I should have my PSP by the con date....not sure about getting any real games for it though. The one I bought just comes with POOL @.@

Raydere

Me + PSP/DS nights + Lumines or Tetris DS = up all night if I didn't live with my parents.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Akira Miyamoto

Well, I always bring my trusty Hinata (PSP) wherever I go, and I was actually gonna propose this myself, albeit with a more....tournament format. But I can't believe you forgot Metal Gear Ac!d 2, a damn good game. Also, Darkstalkers: Chaos Tower is a decent choice.
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

topnotch97

so i take it that people will make this happen again next year?  :wink:
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

jindo

Anyone up for some TDR & Initial D match up for PSP?  :D
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "jindo"Anyone up for some TDR & Initial D match up for PSP?  :D

Yo I'm down for Initial D for the PSP for next year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jyunishinsho

Gah...

No other Guilty Gear imported PSP players out there...

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Gah...

No other Guilty Gear imported PSP players out there...

I'm going to try to get that game and when I do I'll challenge you.

Malocide

dude thats what thursday was like waiting in line for badges huge DS Kart and tertis wars... I counted aobut 25 DS in that beging of the line.

I am sure it would work...

slifertheskydragon

put me down for bleach: heat the soul 3~ (2 was better.)

KHfan-boy

abcbadcat

I am totally there for Jump Ultimate Stars.

Im not very good at the game but it is awesome.

If anyone wants to play before Fanime on wifi then PM or IM me.

Shinsengumi

I'll have Initial D Steet Stage, Guitly Gear Judgment, Bleach: Heat of Soul 4, and GTA: Libtery City Stories and Vice City Stories for the PSP for 2008.

abcbadcat

Quote from: Shinsengumi on November 13, 2007, 01:11:51 AM
I'll have Initial D Steet Stage, Guitly Gear Judgment, Bleach: Heat of Soul 4, and GTA: Libtery City Stories and Vice City Stories for the PSP for 2008.

Awww, I am a huge Initial D fanatic but I don't have a PSP.

T_T

*goes and plays Special Stage on PS2*