Kingdom Hearts cosplay?

Started by Shinigami, December 04, 2005, 06:21:01 PM

Shinigami

I think it would be awesome to have a KH cosplay group. We can have 13th order, sora, Riku, Kairi, BHK, Namine, whoever. I've already seen some Rikus and Axels, but I think it would be totally awesome to see more KH characters (especially since KH2 will be out before Fanime 2k6). so, anyone want to cosplay KH characters and have a gathering?

mujitsu-kisu

I plan on cosplaying as Kairi from KH2 I know it's not out yet but by the time it is the convention KH2 will be out.. BTW I'm going to the convention in San Jose

serajwl

i got a group going as people from KH. perhaps we'll stop by :3

The_Merchant

If I can get it done in time I'll be cosplaying as Oogie Boogie in KH
What Are Ya Buyin?

Master Axel

if i go to fanime 2k6 i will be axel again
go now it is time for you to give me a good show

Shinigami

Quote from: "Master Axel"if i go to fanime 2k6 i will be axel again

Were you the awesome Axel guy who needed love and glomps?

Ska_Kitti

Yeah he was. So many glomps to that costume... *shakes head* @_@
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

StrawberryNeko

oh~! i absolutely love kingdom hearts! im in =]

lying is an art form

I'm going as a Halloweentown version of Roxas (and maybe a normal version too)!

Is there like a Spoiler alert tag? Because I'm really really tempted to explain the whole costume thingy but at the same time I'll spoil the game for those who don't want to be spoiled at all (I accidentally spoiled myself)if I even like say a bit of it ><

Oh! And on top of the costume I'll be making two keyblades =D

I'm thinking Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but the One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust Keyblades from Final Mix look so awesome =X Diamond Dust is really detailed
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

hooded-unknown

I'm planning to go as Kairi, both in her two new outfits =]

Sassi_the_SYFG

I'll be there as a villain...

platinum edge

I'm trying to go as KH1 Riku.  Hopefully I'll be able to get the costume and the props somewhat recognizable.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Yukari Kaiba

i'm not going to be cosplaying anyone from KH, but i would love to take some pics of KH cosplayers ^^ if you guys do decide to meet you should post when and where the gathering is held
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sharsachan

i have KH selphie and my friend has KH auron, and we'd love to try and make it to a gathering!
Founder of the Desert Chikins

lying is an art form

Like ugh I can't get the pants right so I'm just like screw it, any pair of pants for Roxas will do ><... as for the shirt, still workin'
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

sharsachan

on the cosplay.com boards, we're talking about having a KH gathering on friday, since sat and sun are so full with other gatherings already. does anyone remember what time opening ceremonies are usually at? i'm thinking the gathering should be around 4 or 5 so we still have day light hours but we're not too early to miss any cosplayers still in school, but i cant remember when opening ceremoines are and certainly dont want to conflict with that.

lying is an art form

I think ceremonies were around like 5-6ish if I'm not mistaken. And I've changed my costume, I'm doing the Organization cloak for Roxas =P

Kouri Neko

Can I have a clear time to when this is?  Day? time? location?

I'm going as KH2 Yuna
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

sharsachan

on the cosplay.com boards, we think we've decided friday at 6pm, or if opening ceremonies are still going on, as soon after they are over.  meeting around the lobby area/fountain area [where ever you see the group of kh/kh2 cosplayes! hopefully that works for everyone.

Black Kawaii Kitty

I think i'll probably end up popping by for a bit as KH Tifa since I don't think they'll let me sell at the swap meet due to the fact i'm a month too young X_X*dies*