Just please....

NO "Im the SCATMAN!!"  

EUU!
Fanime Member since 1999

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "drallcome"Just please....

NO "Im the SCATMAN!!"  

EUU!

I'm THE SCATMAN!!! lol that one was sick but still show it.

the opening "Gentleman behold CORN" lol
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

saiko_koneko

eh i'm kinda gettin hungry

Shinsengumi

Don't forget Angel Blade
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

drallcome

YES! Thank you for showing Sexfriends.. Ive told ya people would like that one.  Sunday/Monday night H.Night was a BLAST!  

Loved how many people were yelling out at that one.. Allmost non stop H action!
Fanime Member since 1999

the otaku god

did u guys like f3 ep3 the attack of the Antonio Banderas blow up doll. to me that was the funniest hentai we showed all of  the 3 nights.
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

drallcome

Quote from: "the otaku god"did u guys like f3 ep3 the attack of the Antonio Banderas blow up doll. to me that was the funniest hentai we showed all of  the 3 nights.

Its a oldie but a goodie. Too bad you cant get that one on DVD. I love the part when all the stuff animals and plushies turn into dildos and chase the girls around the house.. LOL.. goodtimes
Fanime Member since 1999

LinLinLucy

Quote from: "drallcome"
Quote from: "the otaku god"did u guys like f3 ep3 the attack of the Antonio Banderas blow up doll. to me that was the funniest hentai we showed all of  the 3 nights.

Its a oldie but a goodie. Too bad you cant get that one on DVD. I love the part when all the stuff animals and plushies turn into dildos and chase the girls around the house.. LOL.. goodtimes

what in the world are you watching boy?!?

YoureMyHiro

I dont usually go to the H-Room but the one time I did go in, wow, it was pretty wild in there. I could hear Juansengumi from outside the screening room. Damn son.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"I dont usually go to the H-Room but the one time I did go in, wow, it was pretty wild in there. I could hear Juansengumi from outside the screening room. Damn son.

Yeah it was pretty crazy in there, Sunday was the best one cause of Craig (OniCourseMusha) was drunk and he was in the H-room acting random and so one of my friends was recording his voice and the three of us started laughing hard.

~~Loktera~~

My suggestion for next year stands as the same for this past year...

BEAN BAG CHAIRS.

Maybe just for the first few rows... But BEAN BAG CHAIRS....

Also... More frequent Hand Checks. I thought I heard someone behind me... umm... doing.. "Stuff"....
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

milkmandan

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"Also... More frequent Hand Checks. I thought I heard someone behind me... umm... doing.. "Stuff"....
dude srsly??
haha they should like be showing some hardcore hentai and then all of a sudden flip on ALL the lights. see whos jacking off and throw them out. ahhahaaa

topnotch97

for real? someone was jerking off?
maybe next year i need to bring some night vision goggles then.  :twisted:  lol
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: "topnotch97"for real? someone was jerking off?

More like night vision cameras and post it on the internet !

I was suprised how noisy the room was, I mean how can you concentrate watching the movie? Hahaha

Shinsengumi

One of my friends was taken pictures inside the H-room, just for the hell of it.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "topnotch97"for real? someone was jerking off?

Umm... First off... They weren't really Jacking off per-say...

It would be rather difficult... Seeing as how it was a woman...

::EDIT::

BEAN BAG CHAIRS
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

the_Pink_Panther24

I would like to see the survival kits come back in 2007.
I'd be willing to make them if the fanime staff was ok with it.
Its not like the origional kit was complex in composition  :lol:

Barnes

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"I would like to see the survival kits come back in 2007.
I'd be willing to make them if the fanime staff was ok with it.
Its not like the origional kit was complex in composition  :lol:

I too would like to help make kits.
I hope noone minded that I occasionally stood up and made my shadow show up on the screen (Monday marathon).
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

the_Pink_Panther24

I hope nobody minded when the ninja's ran up in front of the screen and did the Tusken raider battle cry.

which so wasn't me..

...¬_¬

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"I hope nobody minded when the ninja's ran up in front of the screen and did the Tusken raider battle cry.

which so wasn't me..

...¬_¬

Who were those guys? I was trippin out about that during the H-room, they just show up out of no where.