Media Play, Great Mall: It's gone

Started by Jyunishinsho, December 10, 2005, 06:57:16 PM

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"I haven't been to the Milpitas Golfland in a long time but I guess they are the beatmani headquarters for the bay area now?

I'd say Sunnyvale Golfland wins as Bay Area Bemani HQ for IIDX alone. <3
epic progressive

vox

Jyunishinsho

About Media Play, haven't been there recently, but it does appear it will go out of business, despite my guessing...

BTW
The Guitar Freaks machine of the Milpitas Golfland is gone. WTF?

NachoManLance

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"BTW
The Guitar Freaks machine of the Milpitas Golfland is gone. WTF?

Really? O.o That really blows. My gf is gonna freak when she hears this, and I'M the one whom she's going to vent out against. ^^;

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"The Guitar Freaks machine of the Milpitas Golfland is gone. WTF?

I've heard that quite a number of times, and you've confirmed it yourself, last time we met IRL.

My hope was that they were to upgrade it (and DM) to V2. Looks like it's not happening, though.
epic progressive

vox

Darryl Mendoza

tis sucks. you probably already know this but media plays all over the country are closing. dammit!!!
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

ZIMdudeAlchemist

Quote from: "Darryl Mendoza"tis sucks. you probably already know this but media plays all over the country are closing. dammit!!!

But what about SamGoody and SunCoast, they're from the same company, so are those closed also?

LinLinLucy

lyricaldanichan

SV Golfland has Guitar Freaks and Drum Mania V2 when I was there a week ago!

They also have Mario Kart which is by Nintendo and Namco (you can select Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-man as characters!)

I also drooled at The House of The Dead 4 which Dave and Busters has. Too bad I didn't get to play because that place was packed!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"SV Golfland has Guitar Freaks and Drum Mania V2 when I was there a week ago!

I must find a way to get there. :O

Mario Kart Arcade GP's also been out for a while. I think all the Golflands have it by now.

But V2...ooh, sweet Bemanigasmic goodness.
epic progressive

vox

Jyunishinsho

I played V2. I had fun playing the Triathalon once again, as well as Miss You.

-However, I'm quite fond of the SVGL...