Melty Blood FT / Eternal Fighter Zero competition

Started by alice, December 18, 2005, 12:14:51 AM

Bata-kun

If you haven't heard by now (Tsubasa knows this already), there'll be a PS2 port of "Act Cadenza".  Whether or not it has an online feature, I don't know.

Would I get the game personally?  No.  Even if it has an online feature, it's useless, seeing that you have to be in Japan most likely.

Chun

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"
the ice climber maids

Wha???

Their names are Hisui and Kohaku. Remember that. WELL.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

Lets hope this happens, folks.

I'll need a little warm-up time, but I doubt my MB is entirely too rusty.  EFZ, on the other hand, it's been a while.  Just loaded it up the last day or so and tried to dust off them skills a bit.  I'll be playing primarily EX Nayuki, but I can still throw around a Misuzu and Nayuki.  Misuzu was nerfed so bad in Memorial. ; ;  As for Touhou, it's currently not installed on my laptop cause I needed the space.  I suppose I can reinstall it in time for the con though.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

alice

Oookay, it's thurday, fanime starts tommorow, lets organize this!

I have a couple friends who play MBFT and will hopefully bring their laptops. I'll bring my adapter, and if you bring a ps2 controller, feel free to use my adapter. There are sockets in the concourse and no artrow tables there, hopefully staff wont mind us mooching space over there.

Anyone who wants to play, bring your laptop. It's alright if you don't have MBFT on it, I'll have a couple copies to spare.

Tsubasa, what do you look like lol? check PM or email.

Emerge

Rune71

Well, this seems to have been a total failure this year, regrettably...

I only ever saw 2 people playing Melty Blood all weekend, and when I went up with a friend and tried to get in on some games, they just said they were new to the game and weren't interested.

Ah well. Next year, we just gotta set a prime location to get some laptops out and rollin.

Emerge

i heard that. i didnt catch anyone with mbr on their comps, new people or otherwise. and i brought my usb > dualshock converter too...

Tsubasa

I guess I didn't run into alice at all.  I didn't feel like lugging my arcade sticks down from my room for the most part either and I can't play on anything else.  Oh well, next year lets organize something better.
-Tsubasa

Emerge

maybe E-Gaming can pull some strings and get Act Cadenza by next year. i remember a thread was started that was gauging interest in doujin fighters...maybe things could happen for fans of that genre in 2007?

Jun-Watarase

Kohaku is my ABSOLUTE favorite character, next to Len. :3

Ara... I remember when I was little freshman in high school, and my current boyfriend was playing EFZ on his laptop. My first comment was... "Gee. I don't remember Kanon being so... violent." (Us being the only ones knowing about Kanon, sadly. ._.;)

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Chun

... While we're at it, can we IaMP too?

~Chun

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Us being the only ones knowing about Kanon, sadly. ._.

Yeah, and I was trying to spread it (and AIR) to my anime club.

No one gave a shit. -_- Tells you how many shounen (and shounen-ai) series they're addicted to. I'm going to try again this year with Kanon 2006, but God knows...I'm probably going to fail.

(hurhur haruhi reference)
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Chun"... While we're at it, can we IaMP too?
Sure, I own it too.

And on the Kanon note, I saw the OP from Kanon Prelude.  So nostalgic. ; ;
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsubasa"And on the Kanon note, I saw the OP from Kanon Prelude.  So nostalgic. ; ;
I agree. Especially how they try to make it look similar to the game OP.

Also, for those who don't know, yet: Kyon's seiyuu is playing Yuuichi. This is insanely hilarious. XD
epic progressive

vox

Emerge

IaMP...cant really grasp it. i have it on my comp and ive seen some vids on youtube, but for some reason i just cant play it worth a damn...

FOR CRAP'S SAKE, HOW DO YOU ACTIVATE A SPELLCARD?!

Chun

Tap down twice, then "D", or "Graze Button".

The effects are best tested in Practice mode, as QCB (If Avaliable) may differ in comparison to the QCF.

~Chun

Tsubasa

IaMP's flow is, so different from, like, any other game. ^^;  It really takes some time to get accustomed to.
-Tsubasa

alice

hey tsubasa, there is a mb/slash meet this friday a bit further north from sunnyvale. Email/PM/aim me for more info, maybe we can organize some formal MB/EFZ meets there, which would be nice.

chippermonky at yahoo dot com
aim: guwath

(aim/email may be better than PMing me..)

Emerge

Tsubasa

Ver. B is pretty new.  I don't have much info on it yet.  All I know is that Neko Arc and white Ren are now playable.  And it's probably a relatively safe bet that Sion's and Red Arc's infinites are now gone.
-Tsubasa