Should I keep bringing glowsticks?

Yes
60 (96.8%)
No
2 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Voting closed: December 30, 2005, 08:25:02 AM

qazplm872

*yawn* so who is going to bring glow sticks and how many? o and what nights. try and get this a lil organized ^_^ im thinking we will have club night glowing by 2AM....which is what i want. ok so if i go (need to check with work) i will bring around.....idk. let me check teh prices. looks like 500 for 150$. if anyone has a better site let me know. i think 100-200 would be my limit. but thats one thing i would love to share. so if anyone has any better let me know.
~holi-er~

protocol7

Quote from: "qazplm872"*yawn* so who is going to bring glow sticks and how many? o and what nights. try and get this a lil organized ^_^ im thinking we will have club night glowing by 2AM....which is what i want. ok so if i go (need to check with work) i will bring around.....idk. let me check teh prices. looks like 500 for 150$. if anyone has a better site let me know. i think 100-200 would be my limit. but thats one thing i would love to share. so if anyone has any better let me know.
~holi-er~

Organized? Meh! I tend to bring over 1000 and use them through the whole con.
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

Thorn Atropa

Protocol, how the heck do you afford so many glowsticks?  Talk about public service...
--
"Crossdressing lolis and submissive switches
Ukes and semes and sex-magick witches
Beautiful boys and girls tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things"

qazplm872

well i could efford that much but....i would be really poor after fanime. i will most likey be anyways.
but where do you buy yours protocol?
~holi-er~

winry_elric

i'm bringin about 500...i know its not much but hopefully it'll help some

PLUR

misfits_cure

dude, thats so aweosme, keep bringing glowsticks!! ill take one ^^
:3

lolitadesu

Definitely bring glowsticks!!!
I'll look for you! :wink:

FanFicGuru

Yes please bring  glowsticks. Even for people who can't rave (like me) like them. It would be cool if you brought them. ^_^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

dragonraver

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"Yes please bring  glowsticks. Even for people who can't rave (like me) like them. It would be cool if you brought them. ^_^

glowstick should be the term used instead of "rave."  Rave is the actual party.  (little pet peeve of mine... sorry..)
Fly like a penguin!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "dragonraver"
Quote from: "FanFicGuru"Yes please bring  glowsticks. Even for people who can't rave (like me) like them. It would be cool if you brought them. ^_^

glowstick should be the term used instead of "rave."  Rave is the actual party.  (little pet peeve of mine... sorry..)

So, the art of waving the glowsticks around is called, 'Glowsticking'? Not 'Raving'? Hrmm, learn something new every day.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Kegan_Flame

Nezumi

this is my first anime convention, i want a glow stick. BRING THEM!
it's better then breakfast!

Punkre

Yes organisation would Rulez, i have my own raverlights that i bought but seeing everyone eles having them would be awsome. also so that ppl could stop asking me where i got my glow sticks/raver lights.
Anime>Video Games>Real Life

Why do i fall in lov with every girl that pays the littlest bit of attention to me?

protocol7

Ok, this year due to some money issues, I'll only be handing out the thin bracelet style ones.. Though on the plus side I'll have somewhere around 5000 of them :)
*I* MADE this happen!

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "protocol7"Ok, this year due to some money issues, I'll only be handing out the thin bracelet style ones.. Though on the plus side I'll have somewhere around 5000 of them :)

Still an awesome contribution, good think you told us because I was debating on whether to bring my own or not but now its confirmed.

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

drallcome

Quote from: "protocol7"Ok, this year due to some money issues, I'll only be handing out the thin bracelet style ones.. Though on the plus side I'll have somewhere around 5000 of them :)

Fanime dance wouldnt be the same with out you.
Fanime Member since 1999

yunnie2896

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Rapture7thHomunculi

You're the one that brings them...? THANK YOU!!!! I wasn't able to rave last year because I was in the mosh pit at Music Fest and my friends were too tired too stay but I wanted to party some more!! This year I'll be going and I want too attempt (read that keyword there. If anyone sees a girl trying too do some stupid move and falls like a dork it's probably me) too rave with glowsticks after the MF. THANK YOU so much for bringing them. You are notorious. I'll definately be looking too get a couple. (Can I hug you if I see you?? Lol *.* I love glowsticks just because they exist and are shiny.) TY again!!! Can't wait too go to the rave this year.
Without simplicity there would not be creativity. So stop complainning.

"Yes, I'm a girl, if you've got a problem with that, don't be surprised if Kitsune_shadow pwns you at Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah."

protocol7

Quote from: "Rapture7thHomunculi"You're the one that brings them...? THANK YOU!!!! I wasn't able to rave last year because I was in the mosh pit at Music Fest and my friends were too tired too stay but I wanted to party some more!! This year I'll be going and I want too attempt (read that keyword there. If anyone sees a girl trying too do some stupid move and falls like a dork it's probably me) too rave with glowsticks after the MF. THANK YOU so much for bringing them. You are notorious. I'll definately be looking too get a couple. (Can I hug you if I see you?? Lol *.* I love glowsticks just because they exist and are shiny.) TY again!!! Can't wait too go to the rave this year.

Hugs are very welcome! You'd be shocked at how little people appreciate me doing this, most of the time it's "Can I have two more?" "Can I have six more?" I do it anyways for the few like you!
*I* MADE this happen!