Should I keep bringing glowsticks?

Yes
60 (96.8%)
No
2 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Voting closed: December 30, 2005, 08:25:02 AM

protocol7

So for the last couple years of conventions I've been bringing and giving out 100's even 1000+ glowsticks to people at the dances.

Should I keep it going for Fanime 2006?
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

serajwl

I can help ya out, man. I ordered 1800 glowsticks and I dont think I'll be using em all.

But keep it goin'!

Ruby

Yes plz~ pls~ please :D Glowsticks 0wn.
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

protocol7

Hah! 94 views, 13 votes and 2 replies.. More people need to reply and vote :P
*I* MADE this happen!

RyuHayabusa

*adds*

I'm all for it. I WANT MOAR XDDD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

protocol7

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"*adds*

I'm all for it. I WANT MOAR XDDD

Haha! Thanks Ryu, and here I was afraid you'd relocate this post somewhere else :)
*I* MADE this happen!

Kazuko

do it do it do it :3 you're my hero! cause most of the glowstickers there charged money for some

*2.5 minutes later*

:3 OMG I remember you protocoll you took a picture of my friends and I for a site called party foul...I was the girl with the pink wig and the whole army set (I was aya from the PLC love is dead PV) :] i think it was you cause i remember getting a glow stickie <3

serajwl

come to think of it.... i may have glomped you last year for glowsticks ^_^

lying is an art form

Yes bring glowsticks! =)
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

protocol7

Quote from: "Kazuko"do it do it do it :3 you're my hero! cause most of the glowstickers there charged money for some

*2.5 minutes later*

:3 OMG I remember you protocoll you took a picture of my friends and I for a site called party foul...I was the girl with the pink wig and the whole army set (I was aya from the PLC love is dead PV) :] i think it was you cause i remember getting a glow stickie <3

Yep yep, partyfoulproductions.com is me. I really need to get that thing started, had a falling out with my partner so it got put on hold.
*I* MADE this happen!

protocol7

Quote from: "serajwl"come to think of it.... i may have glomped you last year for glowsticks ^_^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/protocol7/IMG_1406.jpg

If you glomped him, then yes, you glomped me. :)
*I* MADE this happen!

sykoeent

GLOWSTICKS??? Yessssss!!!!

grove

That would be so tight if you could do that this year. ^-^ I missed the last two years since I wasn't able to stay for a long enough time.
The chicka with the kick.

qazplm872

lol o yeah! bring teh glow! i know i will buy alot to bring. me and all my friends. coarse were ravers sooo....we have alot of stuff to bring! im also goin to bring some lights (LEDs and light toys). we will get this to rave status fast. and were all staying till 2 am and they kick us out! yeah! then back to our room for more dancing!!!!.....but yes, fanime needs to by and re-sell some. not exspensive, but i know alot of people like them. we need to rock that con center! PLUR!
~holi-er~

Umi.Ryuuzaki

LOL...it was funny last year when I noticed my staff having glowsticks and i'm like "wtf, where did you get them /omg". Keep bringing them and if you can offer different colors, cool.

suggestion: far fetched, but why not get a dealer that sells this produce and other dance-related stuff (minus the illegal stuff they tend to sell at raves, ie drug promoting products, etc) and sells it particularlly durin the dances?

I want photon lights o.o;
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

BunofGovt

yes, please bring the glowsticks.  my pals and I went in to the dance and someone handed us the thin stringy ones, we curled them about our wrists, hair, etc.  heck yeah, I'd pay for them if I had to.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

protocol7

Quote from: "Umi.Ryuuzaki"LOL...it was funny last year when I noticed my staff having glowsticks and i'm like "wtf, where did you get them /omg". Keep bringing them and if you can offer different colors, cool.

suggestion: far fetched, but why not get a dealer that sells this produce and other dance-related stuff (minus the illegal stuff they tend to sell at raves, ie drug promoting products, etc) and sells it particularlly durin the dances?

I want photon lights o.o;

Heh, I think most of the staff around the dance area got them, I believe for colors it was green, blue, red, and yellow.
*I* MADE this happen!

protocol7

What the.. Someone says no?
*I* MADE this happen!

AbsolutelyCursed

Definitely bring the glowsticks

KillingYouGuy

I'm sure not bringing my own glowsticks. So, yeah, go for it
I am great! :D