Eyeshield 21 Cosplay

Started by Lunapokema, January 04, 2006, 07:42:04 PM

Lunapokema

Would anyone like to do a group Eyeshield cosplay for FanimeCon 06? I already have an eyeshield 21 costume, and I'm working on Sena in the Devil Bats cheerleading uniform. (The wig is a bitch...) I'd like to have a Hiruma if anyone is interested.
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Monkey D. Luffy (OP){Series start;2YL;Film Z}
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug
Anime: Crack is Cheaper... XD

Jiggly

Eyeshield cosplay sounds interesting. I'd like to to be a part of it, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be going to Fanime this year =\

What kind of outfit were you thinking of for Hiruma? The football team outfit with all the pads? Or the student outfit with the green jacket?

Chloe

Wow you guys.  That would be awesome!  Although... I might already have plans... Anyways, I'd like to see you guys at the Fanime.  It'd be really interesting~! >wO
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

KimaLucifer

I CALL HABASHIRA LUI XD

I'm all about Zokugaku D: Er actually more about Lui and Agon *cough cough*
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

OniCourseMusha

dude! I wanted to cosplay as one of the Eyeshield 21 characters.

But I dont know which team and which one!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Lunapokema

Wai! I'm so glad people want to cosplay!

For Hiruma I was thinking his street clothes from the anime (Dark navy blue T-shirt with a high turtleneck kinda collar, black/dark grey pants and white belt) or the football uniform. You don't have to do the pads.

Yay! We have a Rui fan. Love the tongue.

You don't know who to be? Well, there are alot of characters, so keep thinking!
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "Lunapokema"Wai! I'm so glad people want to cosplay!

For Hiruma I was thinking his street clothes from the anime (Dark navy blue T-shirt with a high turtleneck kinda collar, black/dark grey pants and white belt) or the football uniform. You don't have to do the pads.

Yay! We have a Rui fan. Love the tongue.

You don't know who to be? Well, there are alot of characters, so keep thinking!

For Hiruma, don't forget his book of threats.

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"For Hiruma, don't forget his book of threats.

You know the sad thing? I have one (of the perfectest size I swear) but it smells of roses a little too strong :<

ONI-
Do Agon :D Do Agon :D Then we can have at least have people from 3 different teams. But hmm. Dredlocks can be hard to do D:
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

im surprised to even see people wanted to do a group, I wanted to do sena at first but im too tall and i got the clothes for the school uniform since its basically the same thing as ichigo 100% and i did that, how about the huh huh brothers hmm not sure
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

Jiggly

Looks like I can go for a day (yay!), so I was wondering when people wanted to do the ES group... and if anyone has any tips on how to style a wig cuz I have no freakin clue -_- Luckily, nothing else to the casual Hiruma outfit is hard, and I'll definitely bring that book of threats  :twisted:

britedarkness

Dang... I would so be ES 21 or Shin.  But I'm not buff enough for Shin.  Or maybe I could be what's her name's brother.  The blonde dude with the red jacket who always goes "ahahaaaaa" and spins around with his leg in the air.  Iirc, he's a tight end.

Jiggly

Well, my Hiruma outfit is ready XD What are the plans for the meetup?

Lunapokema

My costumes are almost done. I just needed to alter the skirt. And the top should be in the mail. >< Augh. I hope it gets here by thursday and it wont look quite the way I want it to, but I'll have to fix it up later. Damn me and my procrastination. But I'm not sure where we should all meet up. Suggestions? And who is going to be there anyway? On Sunday at 2:00 I'll be at the Naruto gathering as Yaoi!Naruto and will spend the day in that costume. But I'll be doing eyeshield for all of the other days.
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug

BSaphire

I wanted to invite all of the Eyeshield 21 cospeeps to come hang out at the Shonen Jump Gathering. Come and Represent Eyeshield 21. With all the "Jump" titles it should be a huge gathering. Here is a link to the thread and a link to the Official Fanime 2006 Gatherings list. I won't be posting much with only 72 hours left till I leave, so I wanted to give all of the cospeeps a shout out!!!

"Jump" = http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4426&start=0

"Official Gatherings" = http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4208&start=0

Till Fanime....
Anime Corrupted Wishes & Deviant Cosplay Dreams ^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC