Dynasty Warriors Gathering 06!

Started by StrawberryNeko, January 04, 2006, 07:56:09 PM

StrawberryNeko

we've had a few Dynasty Warriors cosplayers in the past, now its time for all the DW cosplayers to unite for a gathering! ^_^! if this game isnt too familiar to you, and you are intrested, please check out the costumes at this link

http://www.yueying.net/dw/?gallery=official

i really hope there will be a good turnout =D!

Imari-chan

Quote from: "StrawberryNeko"we've had a few Dynasty Warriors cosplayers in the pst, now its time for all the DW cosplayers to unite for a gathering! ^_^! if this game isnt too familiar to you, and you are intrested, please check out the costumes at this link

http://www.yueying.net/dw/?gallery=official

i really hope there will be a good turnout =D!

Ohhh. If I have time I want to see if I can join dynasty warriors gathering. I love Dynasty Warriors. :P Hmm... I might bring my Xing Cai or I might  crossplay as Jiang Wei or Cao Pi since either of them are awesome!. I'll defintally see if I have time... Who are you planning to do?

Ichigo

If I stop being lazy and start on my DW5 Xiao Qiao/Xing Cai, I'd totally come.

StrawberryNeko

Quote from: "Imari-chan"
Ohhh. If I have time I want to see if I can join dynasty warriors gathering. I love Dynasty Warriors. :P Hmm... I might bring my Xing Cai or I might  crossplay as Jiang Wei or Cao Pi since either of them are awesome!. I'll defintally see if I have time... Who are you planning to do?

Oh! how exciting! That would be so hot to see a jiang wei and cao pi cosplay! theyre very attractive men =]]! WE've got alot of time, but please do consider it :) !

Quote from: "Ichigo"If I stop being lazy and start on my DW5 Xiao Qiao/Xing Cai, I'd totally come.

I absolutely love both their costumes! I'm planning myself to cosplay DW5 xiao qiao! we could be twins X3!! Xing cai's costume is also very adoring. =]. I hope you do cosplay as one of these two!  :D

StrawberryNeko

it has been finalized!!

it will be on a saturday!

Who:Dynasty Warriors
Time:1 PM

in front of the convention =]

StrawberryNeko

Who:Dynasty Warriors
Time:1 PM
Meeting Place:1st Floor Convention Lobby

DEFINATELY O_O!