Sukisho! cosplay

Started by Lilghost, January 09, 2006, 10:18:12 PM

Lilghost

One of the cosplays I'm planning for the weekend is Nanami from Sukisho! and I was hoping maybe I could find out if anyone else was doing it-- just because I'm worried I'll be the only one doing that series and it will be no fun without a Shinichiroh....
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Lilghost"One of the cosplays I'm planning for the weekend is Nanami from Sukisho! and I was hoping maybe I could find out if anyone else was doing it-- just because I'm worried I'll be the only one doing that series and it will be no fun without a Shinichiroh....

Hmm if I have some time I probably can do Sukisho.

digimel11

OMG!!! we're planning a group!!! sorry...just got overexcited when i saw this!

we've got a Sora(Me), a Sunao, a Gaku, and a Nagase!!
we should sooo meet up for a gathering or something! for pictures!! i'm really excited now!

now we just need to find a Matsuri and a Shinichiro >_>
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Imari-chan

Quote from: "digimel11"OMG!!! we're planning a group!!! sorry...just got overexcited when i saw this!

we've got a Sora(Me), a Sunao, a Gaku, and a Nagase!!
we should sooo meet up for a gathering or something! for pictures!! i'm really excited now!

now we just need to find a Matsuri and a Shinichiro >_>

I said that if I have time I will do sukisho just noticed I didn't say who. If I am going to be doing someone it's Shinichiro. So I'll see. :p

Lilghost

that would be awesome. I may be able to get a Matsuri as well

digimel11

oh man! that would be the cooolest! i'm really excited now! i've been working on my Sora wig, so i'm in a Sukisyo mood, this is sooo exciting! i can't wait til Fanime now ^___^

digimel11

soo how about we go ahead and make this an official gathering?

i was thinking Saturday around 12 would be a good time, anyone have any other suggestions for a time?

SUKISYO GATHERING 2006

---------------------------------------

Sora- digimel11
Sunao- digimel11's friend
Gaku- likkyan
Nagase- likkyan's friend
Nanami- lilghost
Shinichiro- Imari-chan
Matsuri- (lilghost's friend?)

Imari-chan

Quote from: "digimel11"soo how about we go ahead and make this an official gathering?

i was thinking Saturday around 12 would be a good time, anyone have any other suggestions for a time?

SUKISYO GATHERING 2006

Sora- digimel11
Gaku- likkyan
Nagase- likkyan's friend
Nanami- lilghost
Shinichiro- Imari-chan

Sounds pretty good. I need to see really when the other gathering times are. I need to plan the costumes I'm wearing for each day.

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Imari-chan"
Quote from: "digimel11"soo how about we go ahead and make this an official gathering?

SUKISYO GATHERING 2006

Sora- digimel11
Gaku- likkyan
Nagase- likkyan's friend
Nanami- lilghost
Shinichiro- Imari-chan

Sounds pretty good. I need to see really when the other gathering times are. I need to plan the costumes I'm wearing for each day.

Actually, how about we make the Sukisho a little more earlier. Since I need to attend a gathering at 1pm. (^^);; Maybe around... 11 or something? So I can leave to change around 12 something for my 1pm gathering~

digimel11

11 sounds good to me ^__^ i think i'll need to change afterwards too depending on if there's a gathering or not that afternoon for another one of my costumes

Imari-chan

Quote from: "digimel11"11 sounds good to me ^__^ i think i'll need to change afterwards too depending on if there's a gathering or not that afternoon for another one of my costumes

Okie~ I keep looking for if there is anymore time changes. :) I have to think of which Shinichiro costume to wear. XD Really depends on the costumes I will be wearing that day. We'll see when Fanime comes closer.

digimel11

*poke* just poking to see if people were still planning on doing the costumes. should we post this on the gathering list? Is 11 on Saturday still good for everyone?

i've almost got all 4 of the costumes done so i'm really excited for the group photos ^__^

Lilghost

I think Nanami is out, I just have too much on my plate... if I pull it together though, I'll be there!

Imari-chan

I will hopefully still be in, I am thinking maybe we should do this earlier possible like 10 or 10:30, I notice I have to go change really fast for a 12pm & 1pm  gathering, and the dress up for me for that one takes a while. XD;; I hope we can do it as earlier as possible. If not I will see if I can be able to come. Time really all depends.  :lol:

digimel11

yea i think 10:30 should be all right. We probably won't take too long to take pics since we'll be a small enough group but it's always good to make sure you have enough time between other gatherings.

Imari-chan

Quote from: "digimel11"yea i think 10:30 should be all right. We probably won't take too long to take pics since we'll be a small enough group but it's always good to make sure you have enough time between other gatherings.

Alright 10:30 sounds good. :D I just have to figure out some other little things and I'll be all ready to go hehe. This will be a fun gathering, yay for a Sukisho gathering. ;)

digimel11

i just finished the last two school jackets for sora, sunao i had to make today, so i'm feeling great! I'm very excited for it! sora, sunao, gaku, and nagase are still on track for Fanime~ ^___^

Imari-chan

It seems I can't come as Shinichiro. Having problems getting the costume done. :( But I'll defintally come and take photos of you all though. I apologize for not being able to cosplay him.

~Imari

digimel11

hey, it's no problem~ we'll still be wearing ours throughout Saturday morning and i'm sure we'll be easy to spot with our blues and pink and green hair >_< haha

Imari-chan

Quote from: "digimel11"hey, it's no problem~ we'll still be wearing ours throughout Saturday morning and i'm sure we'll be easy to spot with our blues and pink and green hair >_< haha

XP I'll be able to spot you. If you ever heard of Togainu no Chi, I am cosplaying that on sunday. XD;; Yaoi game cosplay. :p