Mobile Suit Gundam [UC, CA,AC, GF] Whats your favorite serie

Started by hojo, January 12, 2006, 09:31:38 AM

hojo

I like all the series in the UC. I dont like CA, I hate SeeD and cant stand watching a single ep of it.

Blues

08th MS Team.  I'm not really a big fan of Gundam, but that series really stood out to me.

"Do a flip!"

jindo

Favorite Gundam series..
1.  0079
2.  0083 Stardust Memory
3.  Zeta
4.  Seed
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

Shinsengumi

My favorites are Gundam 0079,0080, 0083, Wing, Seed, 08 MS Team, Char's Counterattack, Zeta, and Turn A.

I hate G Gundam.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

hojo

I hate SeeD, its awful, I actuall prefer SD gundam over it

Blues

But that's only because you thought the mayor was hot.

"Do a flip!"

Chloe

I like 08th MS
       Wing
       G Gundam (Not entirely...)
       Original
       Which ever one with V Gundam

I'm not much into SEED that much... I don't know how DESTINY is either, but I like the song "Pride" by HIGH AND MIGHTY COLOR though.
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

The-O

lol, I really haven't watched enough Gundam too say, which is probably why I actually did like Seed. Given there were these awkward moments that I disliked, but I felt Seed was a mesh of everything that made Gundam popular in the first place into one series.
Destiny was alright, I liked how it had a lot more action, plus let's not forget the fanservices.
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

Evangelion Xgouki

I like all of the UC series, especially 08th MS Team, Gundam X, Gundam SEED, and the original SD Gundams (MKI, MKII, MKIV, Char's Coutnerattack, and Gaiden).  The only one I never really cared much for has to be G Gundam.

Nosferatu

0079, Zeta/Char's Counterattack and 0080. CCA has a special place in my heart. ^^
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.