swap meet

Started by Jareth the Merc, January 29, 2006, 04:05:12 PM

serajwl

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"
Quote from: "serajwl"The awap meet will be siiick! I hope somebody will be selling some Silent Hill games.. though I doubt it =(

Hehe you can get silent hill 1-4 for $10 at Fry's (PC version that is). Silent Hill 1 is R@R3!!! :P

No way I am selling my copy....  :twisted:

Pffft. No PC Silebt Hill for me! *snip snap* but that';s basically one of my life goals right now >_>;

Eurobeat King

The Swap Meet will be held in Exhibit Hall 3 Does anyone know where that is?  Is that inside the big dealers' hall or elsewhere?  Like I said previously, the Swap Meet last year was held in a room down the hallway of the SJCC closest to the Mariott.  Is that where it'll be this year as well?  Knowing before the con will give me an idea as to where to park my car closest to it underneath in the garage.  Thanks! :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

G.I.R

Check here...

http://www.sjcc.com/downloads/index.html

Click on "Site Plan" for a PDF of th SJCC layout.

Eurobeat King

G.I.R.:  Thanks for the info! :)  Woww.. they're really using a lot of space for the Swap Meet this year.  That hall is where the dance was last year (I think.)  Hopefully it'll attract a lot of people to go there and look at the stuff everyone is selling.  :wink:

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: "serajwl"
Quote from: "serajwl"The awap meet will be siiick! I hope somebody will be selling some Silent Hill games.. though I doubt it =(

Hehe you can get silent hill 1-4 for $10 at Fry's (PC version that is). Silent Hill 1 is R@R3!!! :P

Pffft. No PC Silebt Hill for me! *snip snap* but that';s basically one of my life goals right now >_>;

Hmm looks like konamistyle.com has all 4 games for you to buy for $20 even Silent Hill 1 :O.

SILENT HILL GET!!!!

Eurobeat King

I found more CD's to sell, went through all of my anime CD's and found a good amount of anime CD's, mainly from the older series (80's & 90's) like Bubble Gum Crisis & Crash (rare!), Kimagure Orange Road, Ah! My Goddess, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, etc.  These CD's are legit and NOT bootlegs (SM, Ever Anime, etc.) so hopefully anyone looking for the soundtracks for old-school anime, I might have something you're looking for.  :)

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"I found more CD's to sell, went through all of my anime CD's and found a good amount of anime CD's, mainly from the older series (80's & 90's) like Bubble Gum Crisis & Crash (rare!), Kimagure Orange Road, Ah! My Goddess, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, etc.  These CD's are legit and NOT bootlegs (SM, Ever Anime, etc.) so hopefully anyone looking for the soundtracks for old-school anime, I might have something you're looking for.  :)

BBG Crisis and Crash= For me plz. lol. Are they in good condition? How much will you want?
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"
BBG Crisis and Crash= For me plz. lol. Are they in good condition? How much will you want?

The CD's are in pretty good condition (considering it's been over 10 years!)  The BubbleGum Crash CD's are quite rare.. I'll PM you the asking price for the 2 BGCrisis Collections and 4 BGCrash CD's (3 OST CD's, and 1 image-vocal CD)

I also have the artbook for BGCrash (another rarity) if you're interested. :)

Eurobeat King

I have a question if someone can help me regarding an item I might sell:

I have an air-soft gun, a 1/1 scale HK USP that shoots pellets.  I still have a bag full of a lot of pellets, and there's a red-safety-plug that goes into the barrel of the gun.  The air-soft HK looks like this:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=628473

I'm just wondering if it's okay to sell at the swap-meet or not. (The website page doesn't mention about selling props or weapons.) I know if I am allowed to sell it, I won't sell it to anyone under the age of 18..  :!:  I will ask for ID.

So if anyone can reply back with info if I'm allowed to sell this or not.  Thanks!

serajwl

Quote from: "serajwl"

Hmm looks like konamistyle.com has all 4 games for you to buy for $20 even Silent Hill 1 :O.

SILENT HILL GET!!!!

:O!!!!! My dream!!!! YUS! I figured they'd bring it back somehow XDXD

*buys*

FanFicGuru

Does anyone have a copy of:

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy Anthologies
Final Fantasy 8

In good condition that they will be parting with at the swap meet? If so, let me know. Thanks.
Swap meet staff - 2014

sutekidesune

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"Does anyone have a copy of:

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy Anthologies
Final Fantasy 8

In good condition that they will be parting with at the swap meet? If so, let me know. Thanks.

I have Final Fantasy 8 in excellent condition, case, manual, everything. I'm planning to sell it for $12. I can reserve a copy for you if you want.

FanFicGuru

Sounds perfect.

Anyone else have FF7 or Anthologies? I'd rather pay 15-20.

Thanks.
Swap meet staff - 2014

Sora

Well, looks like I'll be a Swap Meet on Thursday too. Yay!
"Don't give me any orders."

ILuvHeijiHattori

how old do you hafta b to sell things @ the swap meet?

Sora

Last I checked, at least 18. Gomen ne. But, I can sell some of your stuff for you if you like.

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Edward Elric"Last I checked, at least 18. Gomen ne. But, I can sell some of your stuff for you if you like.
sure. I'll try to call u today cuz the fone is on the fritz~! >_<

Sora

Okay, no probs.

Eurobeat King

Tony: The schedule is up, but I don't see the Swap Meet information posted, for either Thursday or Friday night at Exhibit Hall 3.  Is everything still going as planned for it?  

EDIT: OK, I now see the Swap Meet posted for Thursday night, from 8-11pm. :)  What about Friday?  Is it still going to take place?

RyuHayabusa

This is what I'm selling at the swap meet:

http://animecraftentertainment.com/SwapMeet-sale_list.txt

Hopefully, I'll see some of you there :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC