Do you guys rewatch anime after years?

Started by Tsukai Mori, January 30, 2006, 09:05:13 PM

Do you rewatch anime after periods of extended time?

Yes, I think I've done this many a times.
33 (100%)
Nah, when I finish an anime I'm through with it.
0 (0%)
I've seen better candidates for priceless. Like a Len plushie doll, priceless.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: January 30, 2006, 09:05:13 PM

Ruby

Quote from: "Ambrosia"*Dangles from a rafter and waves to anyone who remembers him* Hmmm Ai Yori Aoshi I watch it every now and then when I need multiple girl on poor misused beaten up guy action....*sniff* and a good cry :(  ^_^

Ambrosiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :O I remember thee!
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Tuplica

I sure do.  I recently rewatched Tenchi Muyo and now I'm rewatching Slayers.  Good times.
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

Ambrosia

*waves* Hey Rubikins. Me remembers ju!... 2 ?

Slayers good, who doesn't love hearing "Giga Slave!!"
You want pictures ? HA! blackmail!
Current pictures: Jyun, Kaz, Ryu

Logistics to da max! '05, '06, '07

Fizzball..ask me about it ^_^

Ish glompabla though. =^_^=

I'm dense and don't notice my private messages >.<

Gaki

I need to rewatch Eva again.  After I find two of the DVDs.  >_>  Same goes for Cowboy Bebop.  But it's always fun to go back and rewatch the first Ghost in the Shell movie.  That stuff is simply mind-boggling.
(Not) The Head of FMVs

Fanime FMV Contest Minion 2014
Fanime FMV Contest Second 2015
Fanime FMV Contest Minion Director 2016
Fanime FMV Contest Head 2017
Fanime FMV Contest Second 2018

Croquet

Yes sir! Of course I do! It would be a waste not to! I'm in the middle of watching EVA right now, and I often rewatch all the Miazaki films 'cause I love them so much!
Let's play
some Croquet!

Darryl Mendoza

I've rewatched Green Green, Hanaukyo Maid Team, Maburaho many times, and the list still goes on.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

SweetNiar

Soul Hunter
Trigun
Gundam Wing
Escaflowne
and the whole Slayers series ill never get tired of ^_^  Along with Cowboy Bebop.  I could watch that everyday for the rest of my life and it never get old for me :)

there be many more but im too lazy to list em all.

otakuya

Quote from: "Ambrosia"*Dangles from a rafter and waves to anyone who remembers him* Hmmm Ai Yori Aoshi I watch it every now and then when I need multiple girl on poor misused beaten up guy action....*sniff* and a good cry :(  ^_^

Ai Yori Aoshi is considered old? Man, the anime culture blows by fast... :lol:

That's why you buy DVDs and tapes in the first place. To watch them again down the road. I got back into Battle Athletes/Victory for a while recently: own every VHS from both the TV and OAV seasons.

Oh, and Saber Marionette J/X, too. When I stopped over in Taipei during my trip to the Philippines last January, they showed it on the asian Animax network (dubbed in Chinese). When I got back to the states, I suddenly wanted to watch it again.

Nemuren

Some shows that were worth a second look:

The Big O
Blue Gender
Cowboy Bebop
El Hazard OVA
Escaflowne
Evangelion
FLCL
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Giant Robo
Goldenboy
Gunbuster
Here is Greenwood
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Key - The Metal Idol
Kimagure Orange Road
Pretty Sammy TV
RahXephon
Tenchi Muyo! (OVA and 1st TV)

sykoeent

I love rewatching anime! Actually, I prefer to continually watch anime rather than shows currently on TV. Why? Cos anime has more substance.

Darryl Mendoza

Anime kicks @$$!!! Thats why anyone with anime would rather rewatch them, than to watch the stupid @$$ shows that waste your time on t.v., unless you got Anime Network. Which has to be the most best thing to happen to t.v. since the t.v. ever came out.

"Kanenone! Fight-o!!!!"

-Green Green
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma