Who's going and Who as (with Gatherings List) [2006]

Started by BSaphire, February 12, 2006, 02:05:04 PM

Midnight Ryoko

Quote from: "D_Hime"Gathering: Psycho Le Cemu Gathering
When: Saturday and Sunday
Time: 1:00(Saturday), 3:00(Sunday)
Meeting Place: Convention Lobby
Location: Convention Lobby (We'll be heading to the fountain for pics and video after we've met up.)
yea... i haven't seen the gathering on the list yet so yea... here it is again.

which one is the main one? <<
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

D_Hime

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"
Quote from: "D_Hime"Gathering: Psycho Le Cemu Gathering
When: Saturday and Sunday
Time: 1:00(Saturday), 3:00(Sunday)
Meeting Place: Convention Lobby
Location: Convention Lobby (We'll be heading to the fountain for pics and video after we've met up.)
yea... i haven't seen the gathering on the list yet so yea... here it is again.

which one is the main one? <<

the main one is on Sunday. i would've chosen Saturday but majority chose Sunday. sorry

Shinsengumi

We are having a Rurouni Kenshin gathering on Friday at 5:00 pm at the front of the convention center.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

BSaphire

I have cleaned up the Gatherings Post and updated all new gatherings and old. If you don't see you then you were moved to the bottom of the page in the unofficial gatherings portion. If you are there then you will not be on the master copy to be posted around con. Sorry... waited as long as I could.

The last time I will update it is still the 24th.

Till Fanime.....
Anime Corrupt wishes & Deviant Cosplay dreams!!! ^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

gambitgurlisis

I notice some various Ghibli people about! What say you all to a gathering on Friday! Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Mononoke, Naussica, Kiki, et all?

That suggested, what happened to One Piece! Maa! We need it, my group has been looking forward to it for a while and we have a good seven people dressing up from various arcs.
Sore wa seku hara.

hellangel

Question:

One can go to a gathering even though it originated on a different forum, yes? (Specifically, I'd like to go to the CLAMP one, but I haven't been on Cosplay.com forums since...a while...)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

BSaphire

Quote from: "gambitgurlisis"I notice some various Ghibli people about! What say you all to a gathering on Friday! Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Mononoke, Naussica, Kiki, et all?

That suggested, what happened to One Piece! Maa! We need it, my group has been looking forward to it for a while and we have a good seven people dressing up from various arcs.

I have mentioned for about a month that I wanted all the gatherings confirmed that had ? or TBA listed. I had 9 gatherings two weeks ago that fell under that. Today there was only three. For what ever reason I did not hear from anyone for those three. As for the One Piece gathering I asked them to come to the "Jump" gathering and represent One Piece. If 3 or more OP cospeeps would like to redo their time and have a MP and a Location then I will repost it, but make sure that it is posted here ASAP. I will not be updating the thread after the 24th because I will be getting ready to leave and I will have the master copy of the gatherings already done.

Hellangel: You shouldn't have any poblems joining the CLAMP gathering, but I'll pop over to Cosplay and ask if you want?
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

yOna

Lacus, Gundam Seed Destiny

Songstress Yuna, FFX-2 (Blah so played out. But my friend wanted to do matching costumes)

Well, I hope to make the FFX/X-2 Gathering =)
Christine L.
FanimeCon Registration Staff

astroboy

I will be cosplaying  

*drum roll*

as a Fanime Con Race Queen.

Don't know what a racequeen is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racequeen

Yes I know the idea doesn't make much sense but who knows?
Maybe the idea will catch on??????

Glitch

The glitch's list of cosplay;

Gothic aristocrat
Generic tentacle victim

ya,a short list.
anyway,I'll be holding a sign that says Generic tentacle victim to the obvious costume it belongs to.If you see me,make sure to say hello.I'll accept violent glomps aswell. ^^

AnimeEmperor

If noone is bothered I want to be at the FMA gathering if I can make it. I hope noone minds another state alchemist hanging around.

Sora

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"If noone is bothered I want to be at the FMA gathering if I can make it. I hope noone minds another state alchemist hanging around.

Oh, no, not at all.
"Don't give me any orders."

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"If noone is bothered I want to be at the FMA gathering if I can make it. I hope noone minds another state alchemist hanging around.

Oh, no, not at all.
Good because I would have shown up anyway.

Sora

AnimeEmperor

A state alchemist....think I mnetioned that.

Sora

Like a random guy? Or a specific character?

AnimeEmperor

Totally random since I don't really look like any of them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/AnimeEmperor/Misc/523492.jpg

I'm obviously the one on the far left.

jingko

i don't know...you could be havoc!  :D you look like him to me, just need more hair.....and blonde........shutting up now.

edward+elric= ULTRA SUPER SHORT, NEED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE-CHIBI!!!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

AnimeEmperor

Yeah, if I did look like anyone i'm kind of built like Havoc. But I figured I could either be an ok looking Havoc, or pretty much the perfect random state alchemist. Because then I can look however I want.

Sage_Yuffie

Hey,
be on the lookout for:

Fujin Kazeno (FF8)
Rinoa Heartilly (FF8)
Sailor Moon (do i need to say were she is from????? XDDDDDD)
Gothic Lolita
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
School Girl
Bondage Dominatrix Kitty (hails from my own pervo mind!)
and Shang Tsung (MOrtal Kombat Deadly Alliance)

Please GLOMP ME!!!!!!! Shang Tsung really wants someone to love him.  :P

of course i will be doing more than one cosplay a day. but i'm just nutso like that. XDDDDDDDDDD