Who's going and Who as (with Gatherings List) [2006]

Started by BSaphire, February 12, 2006, 02:05:04 PM

Suspicious

In no particular order.

Quote - Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari)
Fai D. Flowright - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

phoenixphire24

Harry Potter Gathering: Sunday, the fountains, noon.

ranma12

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"Harry Potter Gathering: Sunday, the fountains, noon.
j/w when did harry potter become anime?
or for that matter mario?

D_Hime

i will be cosplaying as Love is Dead Daishi, and a King of Fighters character name Kasumi Todo.

Gathering: Psycho Le Cemu Fan Gathering
When: Saturday and Sunday
Time: 1:00(Saturday), 1:00 (Sunday)
Meeting Place: Convention Lobby
Location: Convention Lobby (We'll be heading to the fountain for pics and video after we've met up.)

phoenixphire24

Quotephoenixphire24 wrote:

Cosplay is cosplay. There's always lots of non-anime cosplay.

ranma12

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"
Quotephoenixphire24 wrote:

Cosplay is cosplay. There's always lots of non-anime cosplay.
to sha to shay

BSaphire

I have updated the list on the first page. If your gathering is listed there check it to make sure the info is accurate and there are NO TBA/? listed in your info. Thanks ^^)

I will continue to update this thread till Fanime, but I would like to get the list into the programs.... I haven't heard if it is possible yet. That is why I wanted everyones info accurate.

If they don't get the list into the programs then know that I am going to print out a couple of copies and post them around con... like the Convention Doors, Registration, and the Info booth.

Till next time...
Anime Wishes & Cosplay Dreams
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Zekke

Ok,

:arrow: Resident Evil
:arrow:  Saturday
:arrow:  5:30
:arrow: Lobby

shun

Kingdom Hearts gathering:
When - 6 pm Friday
Where - by the fountain

thanks guys!

Midnight Ryoko

Quote from: "D_Hime"i will be cosplaying as Love is Dead Daishi, and a King of Fighters character name Kasumi Todo.

Location: Convention Lobby (We'll be heading to the fountain for pics and video after we've met up.)

Waaaaait, why is there two? I implore you. y.y;;; blue body paint..!
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

D_Hime

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"
Quote from: "D_Hime"i will be cosplaying as Love is Dead Daishi, and a King of Fighters character name Kasumi Todo.

Waaaaait, why is there two? I implore you. y.y;;; blue body paint..!

there's two because there's some people on the Psycho Le Cemu livejournal that only can be at the Saturday Gathering because they're only attending for one day. you dont have to go to both!

Sora

Yami no Matsuei gathering:
Saturday, 2:30 pm
meeting place: fountains in front of convention center
(first we meet at the fountains, then we'll head for the park)
"Don't give me any orders."

Ska_Kitti

Fruits Basket gathering is at the escalators near registration on Friday.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

pockystix

:arrow: Mahou Sensei Negima gathering

:arrow: Saturday 12~1 [times subject to change; will update when schedual is obtained]
:arrow: Meet @ Entrance, left side [near shade] 8)
New sn = Meirin

D_Hime

Gathering: Psycho Le Cemu Gathering
Time: 1:00(Saturday), 3:00(Sunday)
yea... i haven't seen the gathering on the list yet so yea... here it is again.

BSaphire

OK Cospeeps!!! There are two weeks till Fanime..... Are you ready???

I have updated the list of gatherings. I will be editing incomplete gatherings next week. Make sure your gathering is posted will all the information. TBA is not a complete gathering. Those with TBA will be located at the bottom of the list under "UNCONFIRMED" & I will not be including the "Unconfirmed" to the lists I will be posting at Fanime. Maybe next year I can get the list in the program *sigh....

I was wondering if there are any Fanime boards members who would like to do a little get together? I am making a thread... post there if your interested.

On another note... All those who will be going to the "AC DC" gathering.... come either in costume or wear a black T'shirt if you aren't cosplaying. I have heard from some of you that you will not be at Fanime, or that you will not be there all 4 days... I would like all "AC DC" members to PM me as to what you would like to do for "RCFN"

Till next time.... Anime Corrupt wishes & Deviant Cosplay dreams Everyone!!! ^^)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

jingko

sorry, but due to too few people going to the saiyuki gathering, it need to be taken off the list please. i think that there was going to be 6 people, but as of now there might only be 3 or so. I'm Sorry for those that were going but theres not enough! sorry sorry.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

BSaphire

Quote from: "jingko"sorry, but due to too few people going to the saiyuki gathering, it need to be taken off the list please. i think that there was going to be 6 people, but as of now there might only be 3 or so. I'm Sorry for those that were going but theres not enough! sorry sorry.
Awww... jingko... When my daughter and I started doing this last year we both agreed that some gatherings are small but how small is small... so we decided 3 peeps would be a good start for an official gathering. So if you only have 3 peeps that's ok.

I am also going to post the gathering list at Fanime. I talked to a couple of people and they couldn't get it into the program this year so I asked if I could have it posted in different locations at Con. They said I could so... You may get more people to show up that you weren't expecting. I think we should just leave it for now. Make sure that You have a location and a meeting place though so it can be on the master list for con. OK?

I look forward to seeing you. Be sure and find me and say Hi! Till Fanime..
Anime Corrupt wishes & Deviant Cosplay dreams!!! ^^)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Syxx

<Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Buti

got to have an ANBU group shot  :)

P.S. I havent check the forums since last Fanime so if this has already been planned just Del this post lol

Ska_Kitti

Chrno Crusade gathering is at the main convention lobby.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay