Who's going and Who as (with Gatherings List) [2006]

Started by BSaphire, February 12, 2006, 02:05:04 PM

Bush Hater!!

Who here likes George Bush? If you raised your hand, you should smack yourself into submission. Thanx!!

Siylphyide

I'm have some buh-ZILLION cosplays planned, lol.

I think I'm heading out as Amy from SC3, an oddball brainchild that involved *swimsuit* Amy of SC3, Lady Luck Paine of FFX-2, and Rikku from FFX-2.

^^;; Considering that I usually only take *one* costume to a con, this is a lot for me. And I may make an appearance as femme!Ed Elric, and possibly run around as a gothic lolita. You never know. See you all there. ^_^

Madison

YAY! =^.^= I wanna meet you all. Even the person dressed up as my mom... I doubt you could get the hair right, but eh...
While other little girls wanted to be
ballet dancers
I kinda wanted to be a
vampire

Yukari Kaiba

Hey BSaphire - i just wanted to let you know that the Bleach gathering is definately meeting at 2 on saturday by the fountains, so you can change the question mark by the time slot where the Bleach gathering is. thanks again for saving us a time slot ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BSaphire

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"Hey BSaphire - i just wanted to let you know that the Bleach gathering is definately meeting at 2 on saturday by the fountains, so you can change the question mark by the time slot where the Bleach gathering is. thanks again for saving us a time slot ^^
Got it down!!! Glad I could help... look forward to seeing you and all the other BLEACH cospeeps ^^)
Till then..... Anime Corrupt wishes & Deviant Cosplay dreams ^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Chloe

I'm going as Anise Tatlin from Tales of The Abyss and possibly EGL or Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night. >w<
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

neoramen

I'm going to be going as one of my webcomic characters. I bow before anyone who has the money or time to make really spiffy elaborate outfits^^

swordman85

I should be dressing as Inuyasha, Toboe and Hige from Wolf's Rain, Scar and possibly Edward from FMA.  If anyone knows about gatherings for these series I would appreciate knowing about them.  I know there is one for FMA but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to that one... very complex stuff :)

Ska_Kitti

Chrno Crusade will be on Sunday at 4pm. Time is not set in stone, but the day is concrete.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

acaciapanthera

i'm thinking of going as a persocom *shrinks*  i know that in general people don't like that series, but honestly, i'm way too perfectionist to actually pretend to be a specific character, just being a general persocom lets me exercise my fun individuality, and this is my first ever convention anyways, i figured i could do something safe but fun the first time around, like lace victorian one day, schoolgirl the next...  plus, chi is waaay too skinny and short for me and honestly, who wants to wear a horrendously long and tangly wig for 72 hours?  ^.^  cheers!

DarkenedWings

I'll be there with a lineup of Naruto costumes... bringing Sai, Sasuke (both outfits, maybe... it depends on how the black outfit turns out), timejump Sasuke (another maybe), ANBU Sasuke, and my Orochimaru friend requested I go as Kimimaro if she makes the costume.  :o

Whew.  @.@  I shall be ninjaing it up all three days I'm there.  ^^

Kegan_Flame

I'm going as Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade! :)

Ska_Kitti

Fruits Basket gathering will be on Friday at 4pm.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Sipo

Saturday at 1pm will be the One Piece gathering. Thank you.

(Meeting place TBA.)
Spiel mit feuer... Sie werden gebrannt.

Black Kawaii Kitty

I think I finally finalized my costume list muhahaha :twisted:
~'girl' L (Deathnote), Hevn/Getbacker Natsumi(Getbackers), Motoko Kusanagi(GitS/gig2/2 versions ^.^), Chrno Truth/Modern Rosette(Chrno Crusade), Chi(Chobits), Tifa(AC version), PrideED(the version with the pants and cross), Cher(Wolf's Rain), Amane(Her Majesty's Dog), Genjyo Sanzo(Saiyuki), a random Black Kitty(gotta match my board name XD), and last but not least...Chrno Truth in jammies carrying my Rosette pillow if I feel stupid and lazy enough to not put on the rest of the costume since it takes about two people just to get the jacket on with the wings :shock: and my friend might try and pull off a Tachikoma XD

hellangel

hey ^___^ you might want to put down "Mandatory Meeting for Masquerade Members" under Sunday's special notes (time and place are TBA)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

angeljibrille

I think the mandatory meeting is going to be around 5pm. I need to get some final details from Fanime senior staff on scheduling...

Marisa
Masquerade Coordinator

BSaphire

I had a blast at Sakura-Con so I haven't gotten right back to the threads... Mainly because my conputer was illin and it need a doc and the puter hospital !!! After repeated surgery my computer is up and running.
I have posted updates from Fanime and Cosplay.

* Just a reminder... If you are heading a thread or gathering please check to see if "TBA" is by any of your info. I need the info soon so other cospeeps can plan where to attend.

ALL Gatherings posted with a TBA after May 1st will be moved to a Possible list that will be listed at the bottom of the Gatherings list.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

cherryteagirl

As for what I'm planning to cosplay as:  
Puff from Devil Kings
MOMO from Xenosaga 3
May from Guilty Gear XX

luckinspades

At the VERY least, I am likely to be there as my Gaiaonline character, and Vash for a day.

I HOPE to have an Aang costume done by then, though.  I am so excited about that one.
Want to practice your photography?  I'd like some free photoshoots of my costumes @ Fanime.