One Piece Cosplay!

Started by arcadiapandora, February 12, 2006, 11:30:35 PM

Sipo

If no one as an objection, shall I go ahead and request that a One Piecce gathering be posted for friday at 3pm?
Spiel mit feuer... Sie werden gebrannt.

Earthbounder

Err...Friday at 3?

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't even know if I'll be there by then. My bus is scheduled to get there around 2:15ish, and it'll take me a while to get my hotel room/costume changed.
Costumes Planned for Fanime
Kurosaki Isshin (Bleach) - 90%
Smoker (One Piece) - 95%
Maes Hughes (FMA) - 98%

Blues

Yeah, it might be best to make it for Sat or Sun, as those are the big days that everyone will be there.

"Do a flip!"

Sipo

I'm good with that, but it would be nice to have it in the afternoon. (Like 1pm-4pm... something like that.) So Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

swordmanjoe

Saturday sounds nice, is anyone going to the Shounen jump gathering to?

Sipo

I went ahead and made the gathering saturday at 1pm. ^^;; (Since no one said anything...) If there are any better times that get more votes, it's liable to change. Thannnk you! ^__^

I think I'll go to a shounen jump gathering. Can't guarantee in OP cosplay though. :)

Sipo

I don't know the convention very well... well I don't know it at all. This is my first time going to Fanime... anyone have any good ideas for a meeting space? (Let's try not and clash with Bleach cosplayers, since our times are close.)

BSaphire

I wanted to invite all of you to come and Represent One Piece @ the Shonen Jump gathering Sunday 3PM @ the fountains in front of the convention center. Post in the 2006 Shonen Jump thread which character you will be and that you are a One Piece cospeep.

It is right after the Naruto gathering, but I want One Piece, Death Note, Hunter x Hunter, bleach, PoT, Shaman King, RK... the list is long To all get in there too. Thanks ^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

matsoru

I'm going as Redhair Shanks. :O

Earthbounder

ATTENTION ALL ONE PIECE COSPLAYERS

We will be having the gathering at 11:30 A.M. on Saturday at the fountains. Will will be sharing the spot with the TT gathering, but according to BSaphire, that's not going to be an issue at all.

Please let any other OP cosplayers you know who are attending fanime about the gathering time and place, we want everyone cosplaying OP to be there!
Costumes Planned for Fanime
Kurosaki Isshin (Bleach) - 90%
Smoker (One Piece) - 95%
Maes Hughes (FMA) - 98%

BSaphire

ok OP cospeeps!!! just 3 days till the party begins!!! are you ready? I wanted to remind you about your gathering and that it will be on the master list. The TT gathering doesn't mind you being there ^^) and I hope to see the OP GREATNESS represented at the "Jump" gathering too!!!

Till Fanime...
Anime Corrupted Wishes & Deviant Cosplay Dreams One Piece Peeps!!! ^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC