if anime characters were real what would the world be like?

Started by narutofreak1, February 14, 2006, 03:46:43 PM

KimaLucifer

Uhhh Pokemon and stuff like that are real and the normal people like us would BURN/FREEZE/Mauled and die.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"I wonder which animes besides Excel Saga has a reference to america... O.o?

Azumanga Daioh, in which America is referred to as "Chiyo-chan's country".

edit Richie, I'd camp outside your place waiting for the damn thing to open. >w<
epic progressive

vox

Kazuko

besides the fact they we all may DIE and stuff if random fights would happen is true o__O I would host a yaoi bar/harem <3

>__> and be in L's shadow stalking him....watching his everymove
:3 or finally my character could be revealed and all my life will be la la sparkles EGL <3

@Kima: I agree, but then there would be random pokemon kids throwing poke-balls and eventually someones gonna get one lodged into their skull

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"In more realistic terms (though that was realistic for this sort of thread), wouldn't different parts of the world just be in utter chaos? For example, this city is ruled by an overlord, this city has robots, this one is attacked by angels, this one looks like Akibahara (spell check), this one has samurais, this one ninjas, this one tentacle monsters, this one....er....imagine a hentai city, this one full of rockers, this one filled with maids, this one filled with morphing people and transvestit-ish people, this one has roses all over, this one has swords, this one has great teachers, this one has teachers from hell, this one has alchemists, this one has harems all over, and so forth.
If this were anything like anime, those would all exist only in Japan.  We're in America.  We'd be in cities full of roudy, loud Americans cussing every other word.  Oh wait, we're arguably already there. XD;
and according to the eng. version of excel saga, we'll be all speaking spanish... >.>
hmm... I wonder which animes besides Excel Saga has a reference to america... O.o?
Most American/English anime/game characters are stereotyped to have either or both blue eyes and blond hair.
I know there are a lot of American dissed characters (hahaha), but right now I can't think of any.
(Quote Senor Ilpalazzo: Our time to conquer the city is hasta manana.)

G.I.R

and according to the eng. version of excel saga, we'll be all speaking spanish... >.>
hmm... I wonder which animes besides Excel Saga has a reference to america... O.o?
Legendz (anime) takes place in NYC (but the main charicter (Shu) has Japaneese parents), and if I recall, didn't several episodes of Kodomo no Omacha, and Yu-Gi-Oh take place in America?  :-k

sykoeent

Tsukai Mori

As much as I like a good dark & tragic story, I wouldn't want characters like Lucy (Elfen Lied), Nero Chaos (Shingetsutan Tsukihime) and Angels (Evangelion) paying my house a visit. Okay...maybe a little. Lucy is my favorite character, but as the old saying goes, you wouldn't like her when she's angry.

Blues

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"In more realistic terms (though that was realistic for this sort of thread), wouldn't different parts of the world just be in utter chaos? For example, this city is ruled by an overlord, this city has robots, this one is attacked by angels, this one looks like Akibahara (spell check), this one has samurais, this one ninjas, this one tentacle monsters, this one....er....imagine a hentai city, this one full of rockers, this one filled with maids, this one filled with morphing people and transvestit-ish people, this one has roses all over, this one has swords, this one has great teachers, this one has teachers from hell, this one has alchemists, this one has harems all over, and so forth.
If this were anything like anime, those would all exist only in Japan.  We're in America.  We'd be in cities full of roudy, loud Americans cussing every other word.  Oh wait, we're arguably already there. XD;
Most American/English anime/game characters are stereotyped to have either or both blue eyes and blond hair.
I know there are a lot of American dissed characters (hahaha), but right now I can't think of any.
(Quote Senor Ilpalazzo: Our time to conquer the city is hasta manana.)

At the moment, the titles that come to mind are:

Digi Charat
Azumanga Daioh
Lupin III
Samurai Champloo

With the exception of AzuDai, which only showed Americans as being blone hair/blue eye/rigid facial features, the others portrayed them as loud, drunk, violent, and/or stupid.  Also, we all have guns.  ALL OF US.

Personally, I think it's funny as hell.

"Do a flip!"

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Blues"
With the exception of AzuDai, which only showed Americans as being blone hair/blue eye/rigid facial features, the others portrayed them as loud, drunk, violent, and/or stupid.  Also, we all have guns.  ALL OF US.

Personally, I think it's funny as hell.

America = Nazi Germany? Wow, that's hardcore.

Well, not really. In one episode-ette (Cosmopolitan City), there was a dude that had brown hair. Not to mention that some of the guys in the background of the bar scene may be construed as American...;)
epic progressive

vox

Blues

Well, was he a specificly important to the series?  In those situations, sometimes they develope them a little beyond the stereotype, like Chibodee Crocket from G Gundam...  but not by much.

"Do a flip!"

Ryuji

We would all die because there's too many worlds and not enough oxygen for all of them T_T...if we didn't die we would be in constant peril by all the world conquering or destroying anime characters...Lot's of random warfare too...
Video Games: Not an Addiction, but a Lifestyle!!!
"Ex-Rover from Con"

Cloudzero

Quote from: "Blues"The planet would have been destroyed 7 times over by now, and it would all have started at Tokyo Tower.

Just 7?! And yes, Tokyo Tower would soon be known as Tokyo Bullseye, just because everyone seems to want to destroy it

Blues

Well I was trying to think positive.  And by about the 7th time, I figured the Great Will would get sick of resetting the world...

"Do a flip!"

ININ

People pursue a new career practicing Alchemy.  And Osaka from Azumanga Daioh does a better job running any country.  In particular, the United States =__=

Cloudzero

Quote from: "Blues"Well I was trying to think positive.  And by about the 7th time, I figured the Great Will would get sick of resetting the world...

Haha, reset button :D

SEND THE KATAMARI!!!!!!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "ININ"People pursue a new career practicing Alchemy.  And Osaka from Azumanga Daioh does a better job running any country.  In particular, the United States =__=

Hey. America's supposed to be Chiyo-chan's country.
epic progressive

vox

G.I.R

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "ININ"People pursue a new career practicing Alchemy.  And Osaka from Azumanga Daioh does a better job running any country.  In particular, the United States =__=

Hey. America's supposed to be Chiyo-chan's country.
Yeah, but the G.O.P. already want's to change the rules so Da Guvuhnator can run for president, so why not change it so a Japaneese school girl can run as well?  I could just see what Osaka's State of the Union addres would be like, as she whatched floaties mid-way thru the speech.  :lol:

KyraEnsui

It's all the same to me. Not much changes. We are already living in this 'anime' world. XD

uzutake

Fan-girls EVERYWHERE. Perverted Fan-boys EVERYWHERE.

I think if Anime was real, all celebrities would be lessed cared about and they'd rebel against the anime characters/fans and there would be a great war. >w<; But we know our beloved Anime'll go all super saiyan and samurai swords and magic on 'em. THEN ANIME RULES AGAIN! MUAHAHAHAHA!
>.>
<.<
You didnt hear anything...
(XPPPP)

ININ

Quote from: "G.I.R"
Yeah, but the G.O.P. already want's to change the rules so Da Guvuhnator can run for president, so why not change it so a Japaneese school girl can run as well?  I could just see what Osaka's State of the Union addres would be like, as she whatched floaties mid-way thru the speech.  :lol:

Then Osaka hits her head on the podium and snoozes. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (-,-)