Does anyone still watch Green Green?

Started by Darryl Mendoza, February 14, 2006, 07:13:50 PM

Darryl Mendoza

Even though Green Green was so short and funny, it got  bad when it came near the end. I thought the ending was not very good like how it was in the beginning. The best part was when Yusuke and his buddies got caught for peeking on the girls. Even though Yusuke got caught trying to stop his friends, he was still chosen by Souchou to do a contest with Futaba to find a key to the bath house. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! This series rocks!!!!!!!
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

Tsubasa

I never finished the anime, nor the game, but it's a fun series.  I'll get back to the game someday. ^^;  I'll be aiming for a Futaba ending.  And I can have an encore in Green Green 3 cause she's the main heroine. XD
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Cloudzero

It was an alright series. I'm never showing the first episode to any of my female friends ever again though ^^;;;;

OniCourseMusha

Man it's pretty damn perverted and funny. I need to finish the series from my external hard drive.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Darryl Mendoza

Quote from: "Cloudzero"It was an alright series. I'm never showing the first episode to any of my female friends ever again though ^^;;;;

I wonder what happened to you. I'm sorry if it is not something you want anyone to know about. But I do still want to know what they did to you. It sounded like it would have sucked for you, but must have been funny to other people. can you somehow let me know.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

Cloudzero

I forgot what exactly happened. I'll have to rewatch that, but I think the fat guy with glasses was doing something beyond the normal scope of plain guy perversion shown in anime. I think he was talking about masturbating or something, which kind of made my friend cringe. ^^;

OniCourseMusha

I showed this anime to my gf. And she liked it! Oh yeah another female friend of mine watched it and liked the opening theme.
My gf might cosplay as one of the girls in the anime.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand