Yami no Matsuei characters

Started by Sora, February 16, 2006, 10:32:06 AM

Sora

I didn't find this topic in here, so I was wondering who's doing Yami this year. I'm going as Hisoka for at least one day, but anyone else?
"Don't give me any orders."

Sayuri

I can be Tsuzuki.  P.S. Were you Raito last year?

Sora

Fanime '05? No, I was Rurouni Kenshin's Seta Soujiro. And, puppy or regular?

Sayuri

Normal.  I can get a hold of a cinabon box though. :)

Sora

What do you think are the chances of there being a Muraki there also?

Sayuri

I have a friend who did Muraki...but I'm not sure if she'll be wearing him again.  Yami no Matsuei is like an extinct/really really endagered cosplay.

Sora

Sayuri

Anything goes at yaoi con haha.  Though I'm not so motivated to go there.

jingko

i'll be dont muraki and most of my frieds, there will be a tusuki, muraki's tea house freind )i forget his name) a terazuma,(maybe) the a hisoka, and a wakaba... almost all of them
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Sora

Not interested? Oh, well. I have a Muraki and a Wakaba, along with quite a bit of the gang.

Sayuri

woohoo all cast and crew. SO. what are the chances of getting GensouKai cosplayers?

K&K4ever

:roll: (sigh) Ok look people, If we want to get a gathering going on, we can just meet on a certen day and take pictures of each other, if the rest of the con goers arn't interested then it's their loss.  

I say we make a sign to carry with us on our way to the gathering so we can spread the word through sight and mouth while at the con. so Don't do this ( :-# ) insdead keep talking people. :x
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Sayuri

Who's still up for the gathering?  Post a hi or something and if there's enough I'll give a word to the Gather Lister

K&K4ever

Sora

*raises hand* I'm up for a Yami no Matsuei gathering.

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Edward Elric"*raises hand* I'm up for a Yami no Matsuei gathering.

:|  Ed, I already know that you are all for it, know let's pick a time and place :twisted: chibi.

Sayuri

:\ we need more people... minimum for a gathering is 5

hellangel

well, I made Mibu Oriya for my friend (you can see it here: http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=89695), but, of course, she MOVED. to the PENNSYLVANIA. So we're not really sure if she can make it or not. At first it was guarenteed that she'd come back, but now there may be doubts. We'll see...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Sora

Quote from: "K&K4ever" :|  Ed, I already know that you are all for it, know let's pick a time and place :twisted: chibi.

WHO'RE YOU CALLING ULTRA SUPER CHIBI?!

And, perhaps we should check the gathering list to see which days and/or times are still open?

K&K4ever

:evil: Wait a minet, we do, tecnicaly have five people who are at least cosplaying Yami! There's me, Ed, and Jinko's group isn't there? :? I think that's enough.  :-s

Oh wait,  #-o isn't Angalita coming? TELL HER TO BRING HER TSUZUKI CASTUME! WE NEED HER! [-o<