Anime guys/girls you've had a crush on (you know you have)

Started by Blues, February 18, 2006, 01:57:53 AM

Blues

Hooray for cheesy topics!

Alright, after a mighty poor searching of the forums, since the search feature angers me and doesn't really work all that well, I decided to take the risk that a thread like this doesn't exist (or at least hasn't been posted in the last 3 pages) and just go for it:

Who have you found yourself crushing on from an anime title?

AND, to make it extra interesting, if someone posts the same character as you, you have to post a reason why you're better for that character than the previous poster.  LOVE TRIANGLES ABOUND!

Let me be the first to leave my dignity at the door and post:

Sailor Moon - Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno: I admit it, I'm a fan of the nerdy girls.  Amy(Ami, whatever) is cute, very intelligent, has an adorable personality, and the blue hair doesn't hurt, either.  (mind you, I was like 13 at the time of this.  To be hot for Amy now would result in jail time)

Yu Yu Hakusho - Botan: My choice for "Best Embodiment of Death".  This on was on the same grounds as Amy/Ami, actually (though I don't know if Botan was ever documented as a certifiable genius, but whatever; I'm not picky).

One Piece - Nico Robin: In a word, "ZOMG".  The only one on the list mostly for the fact of "she's purdy, hur hur hur", though she did have other favorable traits as well, like being so reserved (almost a mysterious quality), and just being such an interesting person...

Excel Saga - Excel: Come on... she's just... cute.  I know this one totally goes against my other picks, but...  Come on...

*Patiently waits for the day this thread comes back to bite him in the ass in the form of public humiliation... outside of Fanime, anyway.  I think I've destroyed my reputation eough around here as it is.

"Do a flip!"

Darryl Mendoza

Hey, why not?
Alright, I've kinda liked Motoko from Love Hina. Just cuz she rocks and can kick my @$$!! I wouldn't mind being beatin to death by her. Getting killed by someone who is considered hot, thats how I would probably like to die, or get surrounded by a harem of hot chicks and have them kill me, I would say something like "Good GOD!! I'm surrounded, but I'm also happy even though I'll die in a bit."
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

Spiritsnare

If you've been around the boards quite a while, you'll see that I have professed my love to many girls.

Current picks are Chisa Tsukamoto-chan (Comic Party) and Yumemi Hoshino (planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~).
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

We have had a thread like this before.  I also did a precursory search and turned up nothing.  I'm too lazy to try different search parameters, so I'll assume it has been pruned. =P

Likewise to Spirit's initial statement.  Here's a short list though:

All-time favorites:

-Nakoruru (Samurai Spirits) - seems like this girl will always be my #1.  I just love everything about her: her beauty, gracefulness, maturity, principles, culture, etc.

-HMX-12 Multi (To Heart) - just about the sweetest character ever.  Period.

Current favorites:

-Komaki Manaka (ToHeart2) - seemingly your average slightly clumsy and nervous high school girl, well... that does sum her up much in a nutshell.  I think her appeal comes full out when you play her scenario in the game though.  The main appeal to me being her clumsiness at love and the touching story between her and her sister.

-Tsukamoto Yakumo (School Rumble) - that calm, reserved, "emotionless" even, demeanour is something I'm always attracted to in anime girls.  It helps that she's pretty and is voiced by Noto Mamiko. <3

-Asakura Nemu (D.C. ~Da Capo~) - potentially the best "non-blood related little sister" in my book.  I think just about everything about her is cute; even the jealous bouts.  And those ribbons and bell are adorable.

-Kula Diamond (King of Fighters) - I started playing KoF again recently, so Kula comes into the spotlight again.  She's a picture of grace and beauty.  I like the child-like mentality too.  Just makes you want to take care of her or something.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Jyunishinsho

Allow the LOVE TRIANGLE battle begin...

Kula Diamond-She is the very first (yes I admit) King of Fighters in a King of Fighters game that I have ever picked and used. Not only that, but she is the first Blue haired/Red eyed character I ever used. When I used her first (this was in the Philippines some years ago), I fell in love with her; she is so cute, mystifying, and elegant in her attacks, although gets cuddled like a little child by Diana.
-To poke a little fun at Tsubasa to keep in the thread (sorry, bud...)
How much was I into Kula Diamond? I have fantasized myself as a character in NESTS (yup, but under a different alias, personality, yadda yadda cause I'm nerdy like that). I was created by Ingiz as a fighter, and in some parts of the process, he made me one of Kula's bodyguards. I can go on, but I don't think it's in the public's interest to know what I dream about.
--Damn you Blues...

However, one up from Kula is Dizzy.
Innocence, beauty, and she can kill me. Not only that, she has blue hair and red eyes. I fell for her for the same reasons as Kula, but I became more, involved, for her. Haha, now I sound like a perverted nerd. Don't worry, I do lead a life as well.
--Like I said before, damn you Blues...^^

For one anime girl, Ropponmatsu I and II. They're both cute in their own ways, plus they remind me of my friends.

Moogleborg

Well theres:

Sakura Kasugano: (Street Fighter Alpha) Not only is she kawaii in her schoolgirl fuku, but shes spunky, energetic and loves to fight! ^_^ And she definitely looks hot doing so! ^^ She'd definitely kick my butt IRL, but she'd be good to fight with! ^^

Tohru Honda: (Fruits Basket) Optimistic, always friendly, an extremely hard worker, and one of the sweetest and most kawaiiest anime girls that i've ever seen, Tohru Honda is just too sweet....I mean who wouldn't love a girl like Tohru!? ^_^

Maya Natsume: (Tenjho Tenge) Sexy, beautiful, wise and powerful, Maya is definitely someone who you should mess with. Honorable to friends and family, Maya is definitely someone whos ready to fight for them. Her ability to use ki to shrink herself is kawaii, but transforming back is incredibly sexy....she also seems to figure out a fighters fighting level, which is pretty sweet too...and she loves to see a good fight which is something I love to see too! ^_^

There are a few, but i'll list them later! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.