Anime guys/girls you've had a crush on (you know you have)

Started by Blues, February 18, 2006, 01:57:53 AM

Blues

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"*_* Dood... I used to have a bigbig crush on Tuxedo Kamen when I was in Junior High. Now, it's just like... um... I'll draw my bf as a chibi and say I'll have a crush on him. O.o;;;

What about the Moonlight Knight?

God I hated that guy...

"Do a flip!"

KyraEnsui

1. Tsuzuki Asato from Yami no Matsuei
2. Hidaka Ken from Weiss Kreuz
3. Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho

Any many more to choose from but these are my top 3 favorites of all time.

uzutake

ZOMFG WHERE TO START!

I liked Brock and James from Pokemon when I was 9-10 years old. Back when I was the cute little innocent kid who felt sorry for guys like Brock. >w<

And now my crushes are:

1)Kakashi from Naruto (He even has fan-BOYS! That's saying something)
2)Ryuho from S-Cry-Ed (*shrugs* He'sh hawt)
3)Roy and Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist (ROY RULES AND YOU KNOW IT. And Envy's got that whole "I'm hotter than you and that says it all" thing going on >w<)
4) Ritsu and Ayame from Furuba (Ritsu's like my Siamese Twin and that's saying something O_O. And I sorta go for those bishonen-type guys and I'd say Ayame and Ritsu are it)

There're more but it's either I forgot them or dont know their names (I'm so pathetic...)

pSyChOgArDeN

i like this thread xDDD *cough* huh.. well, im stupid so i go through anime obsessions very quickly and shortly.. >->
so as of right now:

* Itachi Uchiha - Naruto      
black hair and red eyes. YAY. *-*

* George Koizumi - Paradise Kiss      
BLUE HAIR! YAY! o^^o

* Ren - NANA                        
sid vicious look-alike. YAY~ -^^-

right now... these three are miiiiiiiiiiine~ xD

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

Chun

Quote from: "Tsubasa"We have had a thread like this before.  I also did a precursory search and turned up nothing.  I'm too lazy to try different search parameters, so I'll assume it has been pruned. =P

Excuse me sir, are you missing a thread?

The line up for me has pretty much changed again.

Quote from: "My Previous Reply"
Hasebe Aya (Comic Party)- She seems so very... lonely all the time.

Tsukimiya Ayu, Minase Nayuki, Misaka Shiori (Kanon)- Sad girls in snow. See Megatokyo or any other reference to it.

Rakka (Haibane Renmei)- She seemed so sad in Old Home, and I wanted to try helping out.

Maehara Shinobu, Aoyama Motoko[exception to my rule] (Love Hina)- Shinobu deserves a sempai besides the already taken Keitaro. She's pretty cute when she's 18 or so too. Motoko's got a great personality.

Himekawa Mia (Bishoujo Game, Majipuri)- Eh, I don't feel like explaining this one. Go figure it out.

With this new season:

Kurosaki Sayoko (Mahoraba)- I just cannot believe how intelligent, spacey, cute, and strong-hearted this woman is. Yes, she's a mother. Yes, I'm seventeen. But her daughter is adopted. She's so faithful to her previous husband though.

Aoba Kozue (Mahoraba)- Sweet, cute, funny, strange. Ideal; even with the separate personalities.

Ohno Kanako (Genshiken)- Cosplay girl, into anime and manga, cute, with a happy personality, and speaks english. Woot.

and one I forgot to mention last time...

Nakoruru (Samurai Spirits)- I first came across her in the Samurai Showdown game on the SNES. Then I played her on Ratio 4 A Groove on Capcom VS SNK 2. Too much love for her.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Chun"
Quote from: "Tsubasa"We have had a thread like this before.  I also did a precursory search and turned up nothing.  I'm too lazy to try different search parameters, so I'll assume it has been pruned. =P

Excuse me sir, are you missing a thread?

The line up for me has pretty much changed again.
Why thank you, sir.

My lineup's still, for the most part, going strong.  Wii~.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

narutofreak1

KYOU SOHMA: FROM FRUITS BASKETI THINK HES SO HOT AND I LIKE CATS SO ITS A PERFET MATCH.

SESSHOUMARU: FROM INUYASHA BECAUSE HES SO HOT

TZUSUKI: FROM YAMI NO MATSUEI SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS  DOG EARS AND TAIL KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARK: FROM D.N.ANGEL HES SO MYSTERIOUS

SASUKE,NARUTO,AND KAKASHI: FROM NARUTO. SASUKE BECAUSE HES SO SEXY AND HES A LONER AND HAS A MYSTERIOUSX PAST WITH HIS OLDER BROTHER. NARUTO CAUSE HES KOOL AND FUNNY, AND KAKASHI CAUSE HES JUST DAMN FINE.

Liltichan

I guess my all time favorite would be Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. My jr high phase with YYH and still has a special place in my heart

Others are:
Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. That series was only good when he was around lol
Dark from D.N Angel. Yummy
Uchiha Itachi from Naruto. Dude, he's a badass and he's hot
Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED
Athrun x Cagalli Fan

Sora

Um, too many to name? Here's one of them, though: Sakuma Ryuichi, from Gravitation.
"Don't give me any orders."

Kyubi

well for a long time it was Adult Washu from tenchi, now i am horribly horribly inlove with lucy elfen lied wich is wrong i know she would prbably tear me limb from limb but it would be worth it :twisted: ...other than that just about any real innocent character I.E. Chii(chobits), Nyuu(elfen) Ms. Sakaki(azu manga) i like too

PixeL-taN

Tuxedo Mask  mang~

I've had a crush on him since like kindergarden...

got mad when he was destined to be with sailor moon. ;D

Sora

Here're some more:
Tsuzuki Asato (YnM)
Kurosaki Hisoka (YnM)
Katan (AS)
Edward Elric (FMA)
Roy Mustang (FMA)
Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)

Emerge

(Love Hina) Maehara Shinobu - oh, sweet innocence. there was always something that made me want to hug her and make her feel better about life. not to mention that we're about the same age according to the storyline (hehe :D)

(Onegai Twins) Onondera Karin - notice a pattern here? she's a sweet girl who just needs a gentle shove in the right direction to have a little fun in her life. and let's just say i have a compass to good times[/cheese]

well...various other girls like this that i can't put my finger on[/double_entendre] that follow this pattern

yea....

Sora

Seguchi Tohma (Gravi)
Wolfram (Kyou kara maou!)
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Loveless)
Agatsuma Soubi (Loveless)
Ritsu-sensei (Loveless)
Yoru (Sukisho)
Sunao (Sukisho)
Demon yuuri (Kyou Kara Maou!)
Soma Akito (fruits basket)
Soma Yuki (fruits basket)

Vanessa

For the girl!crush type, I'd have to say that Gundam Wing's Relena Peacecraft is easily one of the hottest female's in anime, period. I hate saying that because either people think I'm a newbie or that GW is played out. But really, after almost 9 years after having first watch the series, she has left an impression on me that just stood out.

.... Gods. All of that makes me sound so GAY. But I'm not. Infact, I can't really stand women.

Yea... For males? I'd have to pick Mendou Shuutaro from UY. Now if he only had the Moroboshi  laugh than I'd be set. XD

Piccahoe

the only anime character I had a crush on are:
toru (fruits basket)
tifa (ff7 advent children) (hotness)
rei (EVA)
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

zoupzuop2

I'd go with either Ukyo Kuonjii (sp?) or Akane Tendo, both from Ranma ½.

Ukyo because she's witty, smart, cool, and cute...

Akane because she's smart, cool, and... because of THIS video, she's teh rawrz. I'm not a pervert, nor do I tend to put myself in situations where I have the opportunity to appear as such, so I don't think I'd be expecting any mallets 'o doom.
(Besides, who WOULDN'T want to at least MEET the inventor of Hammerspace?)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Sora

More:

Muraki Kazutaka (YnM)
Minase Hijiri (YnM)
Conrad (KKM)
Seta Soujiro (RK) [who I call Sou-chan! XD]
Mudou Setsuna (AS)

Magical Senpai

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"
Quote from: "Ruby"O_O Hmm..

I have to say:

-Mahoro (Mahoromatic) as well. She's just so sweet! ;.; I can't help but love her!

~~~~~

-Anna (He Is My Master)...Oh gawd, what isn't to love? ANNA IS JUST SO ADORABLE. :O I love her. She has so much love for Izumi. ^^;; Even if she does go a bit over board....

Wow, those were my first two picks as well. As for the rest:

Hazumu Osaragi - Kashimashi (OK, I know she was a guy, but she's too cute.)

Tamaki Kousaka - To Heart 2 (Tama-nee is a healthy girl.)

Makie Sasaki, Sakurako Shiina, and Haruna Saotome - Negima

Shana - Shakugan no Shana (OH GOD SHANA IS ______)

Shimako Toudou - Maria-sama ga Miteru

Kanako Ohno - Genshiken (That mole just does it for me.)

Chitose Karasuma - Galaxy Angel

A couple of more girls to add to the list:

Haruhi Suzumiya and Mikuru Asahina - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
I concur.  She's the current favorite too. <3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR