Arcade Machines that you would like to play...

Started by PassingTheBuck, February 19, 2006, 09:34:52 AM

How much time will you spend playing the arcade machines?

I will not be playing any arcade machines
2 (5.9%)
Less than One Hour Playing?
4 (11.8%)
Over One Hour and Less Than Three Hours?
11 (32.4%)
Over Three Hours and Less Than Five Hours?
17 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: February 19, 2006, 09:34:52 AM

deepbluevibes

deepbluevibes

gmontem

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)
People wanted a game a Raiden-series game and you said it was crap and suggested not to get games like that.  You also shot down another's suggestion for Pop'N Music.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

serajwl

Man, it's unfortunate you guys have to be fighting over this.

As you guys know, the arcade section is pretty huge and I'm sure there will be enough to suit everyone and their gaming needs.

As for me, pretty much everything that I wanted has been suggested already :3 I can't wait to see this years' gaming selection!

although I would like to give some special attention to Paraparaparadise 2nd mix seeing as I haven't seen it in the past two years i've been at fanime.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: serajwl...I would like to give some special attention to Paraparaparadise 2nd mix seeing as I haven't seen it in the past two years i've been at fanime.

You win the thread.

Have a cookie. <3

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

Cite your sources now. This includes many casual players that walks up to the machine and goes "hm, this looks fun. lemme try."

You won't be able to, btw.

Quote from: deepbluevibeshey, didn't someone suggest DDR? that's too hard for me, i take that to offense, i think we should only have neon FM.

This statement also shoots down DDR, ITG, and PIU down. If you don't realize that, I suggest we quit arguing immediately, because this arguement is going to go in circles.

If that quote was intended as sarcasm, then it damn doesn't look like it.
epic progressive

vox

deepbluevibes

serajwl

okay, fight ends *here*

this is not the purpose of the thread. it's rediculous. why dont you continue your argument through PMs? It will save space and it wont waste the time of readers who came to the thread to actually read about what people are looking for at the arcade.

not to mention, you guys dont want this thread locked, do you?

deepbluevibes

Heartbreak_despair

:shock: well then... how about:

The Secret Lover  (Shooter)

House of the Dead III (light gun)

Heh...heh... Final Fight (side scroller action)
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Spiritsnare

Hasn't HotD4 come out, though?

edit My first post has been updated.
epic progressive

vox

OSAKA

As long as KOF XI and Garou MOTW are in, im a happy camper.

Friend NEARLY got first in the KOF 03 tourney, but he's out for blood this year. XD. Hope theres a little more competition too.

Asa_Gohan

Guitar Freaks V2 and Drummania V2 with session please =3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

fullmetalneko

Since finding it, id suggest hitting the Shooter thread.  If we had a good SHMUP at the con id be on there every time I needed to kill stuff.  Which usually is a lot.  lol
FanimeCon 2006 - Panels Head
Now Rena's Panel's Slave

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Darryl Mendoza"I would spend an amazing amount of money on any recent shooter games!! I almost wasted all my money on the arcades back in the day, which has to be a Wednesday of course!

stuff i wanna see:
-Guilty Gear XX Slash
-Dolphin Blue
-Time Crisis III
-Giga Wing (any version would be cool)
-F-zero AX
-House of the Dead 4

haha, dane cook rocks, man!
"when you refer to back in the day, it was a wednesday. take that home, chew it. it's delicious"
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

fullmetalneko

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Darryl Mendoza"I would spend an amazing amount of money on any recent shooter games!! I almost wasted all my money on the arcades back in the day, which has to be a Wednesday of course!

stuff i wanna see:
-Guilty Gear XX Slash
-Dolphin Blue
-Time Crisis III
-Giga Wing (any version would be cool)
-F-zero AX
-House of the Dead 4

haha, dane cook rocks, man!
"when you refer to back in the day, it was a wednesday. take that home, chew it. it's delicious"

Yay someone else who digs Dolphin Blue!

Though Id like to see Mario Kart before F-Zero hehe
FanimeCon 2006 - Panels Head
Now Rena's Panel's Slave

Punkre

Any Dance-Dance Revlotution game would be appreciated and hopefully already im geussing at this point gaurenteed. Other than that.
ParaPara paradise
Pump it up
and just about any other Dancing/music Game, thier are quite alot of them and i cant remeber.
Other than that Time Crisis, and maybe a few fighter games, i personally dont play many fighter games except for Rival Schools but i doubt enofe ppl would want to play it.
Anime>Video Games>Real Life

Why do i fall in lov with every girl that pays the littlest bit of attention to me?

deepbluevibes

Bflays

zoupzuop2

Classic Mario Brothers FTW.

As in, the kind where you jumped UNDER the Koopas, not on TOP of them.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Gogetah

I know it's past May 1st, but this thread still seems to be open. Here's what I'd like to play, in case anyone cares. :P

I'm really hoping to be able to play Keyboardmania (3rd Mix preferred) and any version of Pop'n Music (a version was already mentioned in the "Here is a list of the ARCADE Games for FanimeCon" thread).