Whats the craziest anime?

Started by Darryl Mendoza, February 19, 2006, 05:11:45 PM

Darryl Mendoza

I think that its Excel Saga. I love that series. I'm gonna get it because its a great series and some people helped me decide to get it instead of Outlaw Star. Thanks peoples.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

XeNo

Yeah I would say either Excel Saga. That was great or Galaxy Angel or Azumanga daioh. Well at least personally for me.

Tsubasa

Check out Pani Poni Dash!.  It's comparable to Excel Saga in terms of randomness.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

swordofthebezerk

Craziest animes eh?
Elfen Lied
Dead Leaves
Gantz
M.D Geist 2
Fist of the North Star
Beat you up angel Dokuro-chan
Puni Puni Poemi
Excel saga
Sexy Commando Gaiden Sugoiyo!! Masarusan
Well thats what I think anyhow. If you haven't seen em, have fun.

Updated Version

G.I.R

Ooooooh.  Tough one.  For me, it's a tie between Excel Saga, and Jungle wa Itsumo Hale no chi Gu, but I haven't seen Dokuro-Chan yet (still waitin for my import copy).

Jyunishinsho

Excel Saga, Puni Puni Poemi and Dokuro-Chan. Hands down, game over.

Moogleborg

Excel Saga and Dokuro-chan are two of the craziest that i've seen...and I love them! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Cloudzero

I've got to say Pani Poni Dash is pretty crazy in terms of sheer insanity. However, Dokuro-chan might have that beat in terms of sheer deaths.

New competitor for South Park?!?!?!?!
...Maybe not, but it sure seems like it

Sunara Ishi

I agree with Pani poni dash and Excel Saga... You have to admit azumanga was somewhat random at times.... though PPD wins.... XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Rette

I haven't seen the others, but I'm going with FLCL....
...the eyebrows! :shock:
Anyway, aliens who go around beating young guys with Rickenbackers... crazyness.... :twisted:

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

~~Loktera~~

Dokruro-Chan, Puni Puni Poemi, AzuDai.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

sykoeent

Excel Saga
The Milky Chan Show
Dead Leaves

Charming_Dorian

Quote from: "Rette"I haven't seen the others, but I'm going with FLCL....
...the eyebrows! :shock:
Anyway, aliens who go around beating young guys with Rickenbackers... crazyness.... :twisted:
im agreeing.

sykoeent

I forgot to add...
Ping Pong Club

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "sykoeent"I forgot to add...
Ping Pong Club

Just finished it. Very crude, outrageous and very, very, very crazy. In other words, I liked it a lot. Reminds me of South Park.

Ska_Kitti

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. F***ing crazy.
Elf Princess Raine. Pretty crazy.
Azumanga Daioh. Just plain out crazy. (Might I recite Sakaki's new years dream with Osaka please?)
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

the_Pink_Panther24

Bobobo. the main character has a small army of soldiers that live in his nose and repel to enemy targets via nosehair.  :shock:

and dokuro-chan. i laughed for a good 2 days after she turned that guy into a monkey. :D

pSyChOgArDeN

kodocha............. *eye twitches from all those evil evil evil memories of watching it......*

gumdrops knows i LOVE the manga...

but the anime............... *shudders and dies* =__=;;;

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

G.I.R

One I got from Drunken Master, and finally got to watch:

Tamala 2010: A Punk Cat In Space.

Weird.  Strange retro look with occasional 3D CGI.  The story starts to make sense somewhat near the end, but still leaves you with  a lot of questions.

LastElixir

Sexy Commando Gaiden, Sugoiyo Masaru-san takes #1 by far, pure genius, set a new standard on random comedy during that time.

and Pani Poni > Excel