cheap hotel?

Started by swordman85, February 20, 2006, 10:56:17 PM

Kaori

I slept with my head under a desk. man, that was the best night I ever slept.....XP The other time I had to room with my parents instead of my room then the last night I didn't sleep....
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

astroboy

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"More stuff from previous experience.

People can sleep anywhere in the room.
1) The spaces between the two beds.
2) The spaces between the wall and the beds.
3) The feet of the bed.
4) The closet.
5) The bathtub (Alot comfier than it sounds)
6) You can easily fit 3 people per bed if necessary...
I've NEVER seen 3 men share a bed before, that only works with women. It's always funny watching 2 guys share a bed at a con. They sleep on the far edges as if they're going to fall off at any moment LMAO.

There's ALWAYS something in the hotel contract that says, "You CANNOT pack 'guests' into your hotel room like a sardine can". Technically it is NOT okay to have more then 4 to a room.

Yes I know we have all been guilty of that before. I assume you've already made up your mind and plan on having more then 4 to a room so here's some advice. Keep your room:
1) CLEAN - this line cannot be repeated enough
2) give the cleaning lady a tip everyday. A happy hotel staffer is less likely to "rat" on you. If you have that many people in your room it's not going to hurt if everybody pitches in $1 a day.  Make this clear with your friends ahead of time that this is "the deal" if they want to room with you.