Crossdressing Cosplayers!

Started by uzutake, February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

Are you interested/are you a crossdressing cosplayer?

Yes
38 (88.4%)
No
5 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

Sora

Quote from: "winry_elric"popular and cute ^-^ what's not to love?

Indeed, very true. And, has anyone else ever done only the seme or only the uke? Or both?
"Don't give me any orders."

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm going as Milly from Trigun!! Be sure to look for the 6' 3" Milly okay?^^

Also I'm not sure who I should buy a cosplay outfit from. I might do it myself, but I'm busy a lot, not to mention I have like...almost no artistic talent in any department, but abstract, which is worthless for cosplay making >.<

jingko

CHIBI!!!!!! edward elric= CHIBI!

at any rate, i crossplay, so far only have done one women and it was kagura from inuyasha. at any rate last year it was hakkai from saiyuki, and tsuzuki from yami no matuei. this year muraki from yami no mastuei, roy maybe riza from fma. mesturi from sukisho, and maybe sex no jestu iruka-but i think that one might count as a girl. also one more girl the merciful goddess from saiyuki. i think that's it for this year.......
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Yankumi

I crossplay as Youji from White Cross.  I like dressing up as bishounen much more than as a female character.  As a bishounen, I get to talk to and have fun with other fangirls like me!  And I guess the whole point of cosplaying is to pretend to be someone else and to let loose a little.  I act like a girl all the time, it's fun to have a chance to act like a guy.

Sora

Quote from: "jingko"CHIBI!!!!!! edward elric= CHIBI!

DON'T CALL ME CHIBI! I'M NOT A BEAN! OR A SHRIMP!

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "jingko"CHIBI!!!!!! edward elric= CHIBI!

DON'T CALL ME CHIBI! I'M NOT A BEAN! OR A SHRIMP!

Can't seem to see you since you are so small!

Sora

Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"Can't seem to see you since you are so small!

Screw you, colonel!

hellangel

Quote from: "Edward Elric"Screw you, colonel!

please do.

....XDDD (I'm not an Ed/Roy fan, but that was too good an opportunity to pass up)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Sora

Quote from: "hellangel"

please do.

....XDDD (I'm not an Ed/Roy fan, but that was too good an opportunity to pass up)

Not literally! Wait . . . *ponders* that may not be such a bad idea.

AbsolutelyCursed

*snaps finger* lets get it on *nearly burns Edward* oops

Sora

Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"*snaps finger* lets get it on *nearly burns Edward* oops

Don't let Al know, Colonel. He'd kill you. And, take your glove off next time!

Kuari

My friend is crossplaying a guy from Shamen King (sorry if I spelled it the wrong way)

hellangel

Quote from: "Kuari"My friend is crossplaying a guy from Shamen King (sorry if I spelled it the wrong way)

ooo which one?
Upcoming events:

LM

I usually crossplay original characters like a schoolgirl or this maid character that's now my production company mascot.  Also I have stuff to make a cheap Goth female costume.

Last year I was Kagome!

I'm looking to make something based off a Gainax character--female.  Maybe it'll be ready for Fanime Con.
Ani-Maid Productions
amateur otaku since 1999
HK film fan since 1996

costumes at Fanime Con '07:
Tomo Takino (Azumanga Daioh)
Derek Wildstar (Star Blazers)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
Shin Ani-maid (original)
Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)

ShikiIchijo

Im crosplaying as Ed...

Im also gonna try and do a Sang Cosplay from PHD.
                                               ^Off Topic
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Sora

Oooo . . . another Ed. How many is that now? *thinks to FMA photo shoot list*

jingko

well mine has changed again. looks like i'll be crosspalying as kinshin, mesturi from sukisho, muraki from yami, maybe mercifull goddess from saiyuki, and maybe hakkai again. riza/roy from full metal alchemist, haven't desided on that, and also the gal makeing it hasn't said anything about it being done.......oh and at anime expo, i might be doing roxas from kingdom hearts 2, and doing something for the mascerade dance. what else do have to do this year, i can't remember!  I'm lost in my own world now cause i'm crasy from sewing................. eldward elrich this is for you....*ahem....... "CHHHHHHHHHHHBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"......... thank you"

oh i also have some for yaoi can, yayoi from loveless, and maybe one from gravie, but which one?.......K.....Tohma........ hmmmmm.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Sora

Quote from: "jingko"eldward elrich this is for you....*ahem....... "CHHHHHHHHHHHBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"......... thank you"

oh i also have some for yaoi can, yayoi from loveless, and maybe one from gravie, but which one?.......K.....Tohma........ hmmmmm.

WHO'S A BEAN?! WHO'S SO SMALL YOU NEED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE HIM?!

Anyway, please do Tohma! Or Mr. K, either way, since I may just bring Ryuichi.

hellangel

change in cosplay: Fuchoin Kazuki (Getbackers) will be debuting instead of Kitamura Suzu (Peacemaker Kurogane)
Upcoming events:

Jakotsu guy

Does it count when you're a guy cosplaying a guy who people thought was a girl untill it was revealed that they were a guy? (ex: Deidara, Jakotsu, Envy)