Crossdressing Cosplayers!

Started by uzutake, February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

Are you interested/are you a crossdressing cosplayer?

Yes
38 (88.4%)
No
5 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

Shampoo-Chan2006

hi my mate Raan-chan has just introdust me to this site i just wANT to say hi
Chin-Li, Chin-Li, Neko-Hanten

Midnight Ryoko

I'm a Jrock cosplayer most of the time, and seeing hwo 99.2% of Jrockers are "male", yea, I'm a crossdresser. And proud. XD
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

Ranma-Chan06

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"I'm a Jrock cosplayer most of the time, and seeing hwo 99.2% of Jrockers are "male", yea, I'm a crossdresser. And proud. XD

theres no reason you shouldnt be proud im proud to be a ranma fan and would happily go as female ranma or as for my mate hed go as shampoo, however its come to my attention by a few i look a bit like claire redfield (not sure how true it is) so id even go as claire if that where true however in the code veronica x outfit at the start of the game not the resi evil 2 outfit lol

SweetNiar

just to refresh on this topic....im goin' as a female Taikoubou! :D hehe

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I'm doing the whole Gothic Lolita thing. So if you see someone over 6' doing Gothic Lolita....that's probably me. Be gentle...this'll be my first time cross OR cosplaying @.@

Midnight Ryoko

omg, can I hug you? XDDD Crossplaying lolis make me happy. ^^
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"omg, can I hug you? XDDD Crossplaying lolis make me happy. ^^
If you're a girl....you can hug me anytime really. If you're a guy, then ask first ^^;

Elysium

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"omg, can I hug you? XDDD Crossplaying lolis make me happy. ^^
If you're a girl....you can hug me anytime really. If you're a guy, then ask first ^^;

If you're wearing a 'Glomp Me' shirt, you're fair game to everything. Girls, guys, the wall and some wooden paddles that read YOAI.

Watch out! ><;;

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Elysium"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
If you're wearing a 'Glomp Me' shirt, you're fair game to everything. Girls, Guys, the wall and some wooden paddles that read YOAI.
Watch out! ><;;
*Sweatdrops* Yeah no wooden paddles and yaoiness for meh thank you @.@

I'll just have on my dress most of the time...I might bring a normal skirt or something just in case I want to go casual ^^;;

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm...tommorow I plan on looking for some shoes in my size....I hope I don't have to special order any....that would TOTALLY suck ass >.<

ancatsidhe

I've been crossplaying since.. my first Y-con, I guess, about three years ago.  I'm one of those annoying Gundam Wing cosplayers who just won't go away, but I have WAY too much fun dressed as Duo Maxwell, and both the series and Endless Waltze costumes will probably come out at some point durring the weekend.

I'll also be dressed as Kazuki from GetBackers and probably in men's wafuku for the rest of the weekend, which isn't really crossplay since I'm not dressed as anyone in particular...

for the first time, I will be doing a female cosplay (Rin, Fruits Basket) but it's not really a costume-- just the gothyclothes I've been able to pull together >.<

and if you've detected a theme to my cosplay, the answer is yes.  I have very long hair.
Daijoubu.  Kitto Ok.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well that's cool....I have rather long hair myself actually...

Hey maybeh we should get a dance together, since I'm doing the whole Gothic Loli crossplay thing  :twisted:

LM

At this years Fanime Con, look for the person in a black maid outfit, with black hair (wig) either with a maid hat and/or cat ears, plus thigh highs and garters.

It COULD be me....:)
Ani-Maid Productions
amateur otaku since 1999
HK film fan since 1996

costumes at Fanime Con '07:
Tomo Takino (Azumanga Daioh)
Derek Wildstar (Star Blazers)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
Shin Ani-maid (original)
Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)

Ayanami Rei First Child

Cool. My shoes came in....but the size 12s were too short....and the size 13s were too wide!! :cry:  :cry:

Hopefully these new shoes will be good enough  :cry:  :cry:

Silver_Unicorn297

Wooden paddles *twitch* Not a good idea to wack me with them, although it will probably happen.

I will be crossplaying this year as Edward Elric on some days, and Envy on others. Fun fun fun.

Xeluu

I'm crossplaying as Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club. So add me in with the ranks of girls cosplaying as boys. >.> Not that you can always tell with Nekozawa though, he's in a giant black cloak all the time.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

uzutake

Wtf?! I missed all these posts?! Most of you guys probably crossdressed as these characters during '06 and I didnt even know it?! TT.TT
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well I'm doing the whole Gothic Lolita thing. So if you see someone over 6' doing Gothic Lolita....that's probably me. Be gentle...this'll be my first time cross OR cosplaying @.@

I think I got a picture of you!

Quote from: "Xeluu"I'm crossplaying as Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club. So add me in with the ranks of girls cosplaying as boys. >.> Not that you can always tell with Nekozawa though, he's in a giant black cloak all the time.

Really?! Omfg I didnt start watching Ouran High School Host Club abck then...Nekozawa's my favorite character...

*goes to a dark dark corner*

I hope there'll be even MORE crossplayers next year! ;.;

Xeluu

Uzutake: Yep, I was Nekozawa, unfortunatly it was a bit off and on. The material I used for the cloak was rather hot and heavy, so the cloak was a bit of a pain, along with the wig I used, because having hair in your eyes isn't what most people would consider fun. ^^; Oh well. That and the Ouran meeting didn't happen because the others were late. Oops, not that big a deal though.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

BunofGovt

*thinks hard* Yep, I've only crossplayed so far.  Next year I'm planning on my first cosplay BUT if I think of another character from my anime to crossplay as, then I'm switching!  :wink:
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Sora

I have so many to crossplay next year! Where to start naming?
"Don't give me any orders."