Crossdressing Cosplayers!

Started by uzutake, February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

Are you interested/are you a crossdressing cosplayer?

Yes
38 (88.4%)
No
5 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

uzutake

Crossdressing Cosplayers always put a big fan-girl grin on my face! Anyone have pictures of crossdressing cosplayers? Is ANYONE a crossdressing cosplayer? Anyone PLANNING on being one?

>w<;

Earthbounder

o_o

I'm planning on being one, really hoping I'll have the costume done in time. I'll (hopefully) be going as Ise Nanao from Bleach.
Costumes Planned for Fanime
Kurosaki Isshin (Bleach) - 90%
Smoker (One Piece) - 95%
Maes Hughes (FMA) - 98%

Ska_Kitti

:] I've crossplayed Iori Yagami for the past two years. This year it'll be Demon Chrno and Kyo Sohma. Kyo and Chrno are not yet finished.

Iori:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=364238
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=364232
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=364231

Chrno Reference picture:
http://chrno3.angeltowns.net/img_08.04.jpg

Kyo Reference picture:
http://www.animegalleries.net/img/3608
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

~~Loktera~~

I am going to be Kayako (The Ghost) from Ju-On: The Grudge
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Sora

I have been one (and will continue to be one) since Fanime 2005. My first crossplay was Seta Soujiro, from Rurouni Kenshin. My second was Kurosaki Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei, followed in third by Sasame from Pre-tear. This year, at Fanime 2006, I'm doing Edward Elric (see my user name), and it'll be another crossplay to add to the long list that I plan to do.
"Don't give me any orders."

Kazuko

:3 hex yes kazuko will be crossplaying as Ryutaro from the band Plastic Tree and Aya from Psycho le Cemu's Love is dead PV

>_> they look like chicks but hey dosent that cancell out? xD
:3 If im lucky i will be taking photos as Ryutaro in the mens potty xD!!!

dosukinuta4

I personally dont crossplay, because there aren't any female characters i could really pull off right XP , but i like the idea, and i think that people who do are bold and deserve mad pr0ps. XP
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Sucrose

This year I'm crossplaying as Ban Mido from GetBackers. (And...wait, is Risky from Risky Safety a boy or a girl? I always assumed "he" was a boy, but recently I've heard otherwise from various sources and now I'm confused.)

In any case, I know girl-to-boy crossplayers are not quite as interesting as boy-to-girl crossplayers, but you know how it is.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

pockystix

Example of good crossplayers: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=619767

I haven't really thought of crossplaying myself, but I guess I haven't found a bishie I look similar to, yet. XP
New sn = Meirin

SweetNiar

Im going to crossplay as Taikoubou from Soul Hunter! :D

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: "SweetNiar"Im going to crossplay as Taikoubou from Soul Hunter! :D

YAY! TAIKOUBOU!!!! ^^

hm.. i havent really thought about crossplaying... maybe i will... i dont know.... @-@;

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

SweetNiar

YEAH TAIKOUBOU! WOOO! hehe

I didnt plan to crossplay really....just figured what costume would be the easiest to put together cause i have very little sewing experience and wanted to make my own costume.  Besides Taikoubou RULES right? ::nudge nudge:: ^_^

pSyChOgArDeN

taikoubou TOTALLY rules! and he's sooo adorable!!!!!! o^^o but i like nataku too! he's awesome as well! yepyep! ^^ good luck with your cosplay!!!! *-* i want a taikoubou plushie T-T;

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

hellangel

Crossplaying? Yeah, I basically only crossplay...I've only done one female character, kikyo, which I've retired.

This year's crossplay list includes Sumeragi Subaru (standard Tokyo Babylon version) and Sakuma Ryuichi (concert version), both of which I've worn before. Edward Elric (injured bandaged version) and Kitamura Suzu (rug version) will debut, also!

What's fun is crossplaying as a character who's crossdressing XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Sora

Quote from: "hellangel"Crossplaying? Yeah, I basically only crossplay...I've only done one female character, kikyo, which I've retired.

This year's crossplay list includes Sumeragi Subaru (standard Tokyo Babylon version) and Sakuma Ryuichi (concert version), both of which I've worn before. Edward Elric (injured bandaged version) and Kitamura Suzu (rug version) will debut, also!

What's fun is crossplaying as a character who's crossdressing XD

Another Ed! Yay for Edo! And, the other costumes sound great too.

Yukari Kaiba

i've basically crossplayed ever since i started cosplaying (i just havent found a girl character i'd like to cosplay as, though that might change since i might do Soi Fong from Bleach sometime in the future). as far as Fanime goes, ill be cosplaying as Kakashi Hatake (Naruto), Abarai Renji (Bleach), and maybe Kiba (Naruto)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Sora

I've been crossplaying since I started cosplaying back during last year's Fanime. It's fun! And, the strange thing is that I always end up doing the uke.

winry_elric

i was going to do Ed from FMA last year....and now i'm kinda glad i didnt, there were so many....O_O

Sora

Quote from: "winry_elric"i was going to do Ed from FMA last year....and now i'm kinda glad i didnt, there were so many....O_O

Of course, Ed's a popular guy! XD

winry_elric

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "winry_elric"i was going to do Ed from FMA last year....and now i'm kinda glad i didnt, there were so many....O_O

Of course, Ed's a popular guy! XD
popular and cute ^-^ what's not to love?