When I watched (?), I cried...

Started by Jyunishinsho, February 28, 2006, 03:48:18 PM

PixieCat

Quote from: "Ari"I will be honest.

In pokemon when Ash lets butterfree go so he can go have other butterfree's ^-^';'; Their goodbye was sooo sad! T.T

I totally agree. I watched Pokemon...oh, I'd say 7 years ago now I probably watched Bye Bye Butterfree for the first time. I bawled like a baby.

Also in that episode where Ash has to try and let Pikachu go...I cried again.

And in the Pokemon movie where Ash "dies". Yeah, I sobbed in the movie theater and people didn't want to sit by me.

Non Pokemon....
Grave of the Fireflies
The third or fourth time I watched Zabuza and Haku die in Naruto...I cried.
The end of Prince of Tennis (wtf? I know).
And Death Note left me crying and depressed for days. DAYS.

((I cry easily over anime))
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

-zoxan-

I'm pretty darn new to anime, so I'd say Great Teacher Onizuka Live Action (I know,I know,it's not anime, but it still was HELLA touching)

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Sucrose

Thread necro time!

'Kay, so I just remembered this--and it's not anime, but I can't think of any anime series that made me cry, so whatever. If anybody read the manga series X-Day (well, I dunno if you can call it a series with a total of two volumes, but again, whatever)--in the second volume after the story ends, there's this unrelated short story called, I think, "The Last Supper," and when I first read that, I totally had the sniffles by the end of it. I'd make a Lambda costume someday if I were taller (despite the fact that barely anybody would recognize it).
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)