When I watched (?), I cried...

Started by Jyunishinsho, February 28, 2006, 03:48:18 PM

Green_Tea

My first anime, Sailor Moon, when Darien tells Sarena he doesn't want to be with her any more and she goes and sobs in a telephone booth.

Chobits (anime) When Chi like dies/explodes or whatever

Inuyasha- when kagome sees Kikyo and and Inu together.

FAN FICTION! kind of off topic, but seriously. How many tear jerkers are there out there for all the anime fics? ::Sob::
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Green_Tea"FAN FICTION! kind of off topic, but seriously. How many tear jerkers are there out there for all the anime fics? ::Sob::

Depends on the pairing.

For example, a little piece of my heart dies every time I see Genis x Lloyd (or, worse, Riku x Maleficent) fanfiction.
epic progressive

vox

Ari

I will be honest.

In pokemon when Ash lets butterfree go so he can go have other butterfree's ^-^';'; Their goodbye was sooo sad! T.T

sol.ch

My list of the most tear-jerking (yes, in order):

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (the ending...just freakin amazing.  Course, it can't beat Tae Guk Gi, but yeah...I think a tear managed to come out of my eye when he...ok, won't spoil. :P)
Full Moon o Sagashite (one of few movies/shows where I cry over a happy ending...well, I wasn't sobbing..but my eyes got teary, and yes..that rarely happens.  When Takuto...dang, can't spoil.  But yes, also one of my biggest favorites.)
Naruto Episode 19 (need I say more?  The snow, the two laying there...perfect and definitely had my eyes water.)
SaiKano (though throughout the whole series I was just plain bothered by the character drawings, the ending really hit me and I found myself depressed for a couple of days.  Won't go into details here either since I'd have to hint at spoilers to explain...)

~~Loktera~~

Okay... Not Anime... but.. You got to give credit where it is due...

Battle Royale Special Edition Directors Cut.

The parts that were added in... Just... Made me feel for the characters more... and... *Sniffle*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

mDuo13

I have never cried while watching an anime. One or two books have pulled it off, a couple movies have gotten me very close, but anime? Not really. Though I do sometimes just kind of get in a depressive funk of a mood from anime like AIR... it's not quite depression, though. It's partly a wonderment and a wistful vision of the world, or something...

I live for those moments.

IamTetsuo

Miami Guns made me cry from laughter several times.

The final couple episodes of Kashimashi Girl meets Girl made me cry.

*SPOILER ALERT*

The last episode especially.  I cried out of sadness when Tomari ran accross the river for Hazumu.  And then again out of joy when Hazumu hugs Yasuna and Yasuna regains her vision.

Not really anime but the end of Secret of Mana pulled a tear from me for some reason.

And Nana Live Action Movie made me cry just a little when....

*SPOILER ALERT*

Nana finds Shoji and Sachiko kissing.  Kinda embarrasing cause I saw it for my first time at Fanime this year.  Glad the viewing room was dark!

AnimeEmperor

I cried when Luffy defeated both Crocodile and Enel in One Piece. Mostly because those two arch's in particular are extremely long and I was happy to finally see them taken out.

saiko_koneko

i cried watching the ending of Fruits Basket

and there is a nother anime that i cried in, but i cannot pronounce nor remember the name
but Loktera know's
it's about these two teenagers in a hospital. They are both sick and soon develop a very close relationship.. IT's really cute and sad

Also i cried in Honey and Clover

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "saiko_koneko"and there is a nother anime that i cried in, but i cannot pronounce nor remember the name
but Loktera know's
it's about these two teenagers in a hospital. They are both sick and soon develop a very close relationship.. IT's really cute and sad

The funny thing is, the closest thing I can think of is Narcissu, a visual novel.
epic progressive

vox

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "saiko_koneko"and there is a nother anime that i cried in, but i cannot pronounce nor remember the name
but Loktera know's

The funny thing is, the closest thing I can think of is Narcissu, a visual novel.

Actually... It is "Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora" (半分の月がのぼã,‹ç©º)

saiko_koneko

hosoi-koe

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Kanon caught me on the first run-through, AIR the second. And as for Key works that aren't anime yet, Planetarian killed me. I can't play that game without crying anymore.

Some of the stuff at the end of I! My! Me! Strawberry Eggs -- the dub, mind you -- made me cry for some reason. I don't know why. But after that, I started wholly respecting decent dubs.

Yeah. Both those got me, too... Planetarian-- so far my image collection of that game is really depressing. ;-; AIR's MOVIE, however... they made it so dramatic, it got me sobbing.

- - -

KGNE got me crying-- I felt so sorry for Haruka. I kind of empathasized what Kazuki was going through, but I did kind of hate her for a moment. =|
Karin: when Karin's family SEEMINGLY died, it got to me. I mean, god damn.
The end of Jigoku Shoujo, when Tsugumi's father had to rewatch his wife's death and admit his fault. That was much.
DeathNote (Thought not an anime) made me sob when L died, even if they didn't make it all that dramatic. I loved L. T.T
The ending of Card Captor Sakura when Syaoran had to leave Sakura was a bit of a tear-jerker at the time.
Fullmetal Alchemist made me cry several times, but MOSTLY when Edo was killed by Envy. Omg.
Tsukihime got me to cry when Kohaku died. She's like... my favorite character. And one of the other character's death, but something she said pissed me off... so scratch that.
SHUFFLE! made me cry several times, but I don't quite remember why. Maybe when Kaede was going through that mental breakdown, or when Primula was dying. Gah.
YamiBou got me to cry when Eve had to leave Hatsuki all alone.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu made me cry a bit, but out of laughter. It was kind of random when Kyon said "Ponytails turn me on" out of nowhere, and kissed Haruhi. XD; There were other parts, too... like when Mikuru was singing her theme song in the first episode, or when Haado Gei appeared in the 12th.

Yeah.. that's all that'll pop out of my brain for now. I'll add more if I can think of any. >>;
~ Jun Watarase <3

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "hosoi-koe"
DeathNote (Thought not an anime) made me sob when L died, even if they didn't make it all that dramatic. I loved L. T.T

This is the reason we need spoilers... *Tears*

uzutake

Ah, most of mine were already mentioned but...

QuoteDeath Note: When L died...omg.

Gakuen Heaven(I know...most people'll shoot me for this) but when it ended, I was like "WTF?! THAT'S IT!?"

Kyou Kara Maou: When Yuuri had to go back to Earth, he was like "Ja" then Wolfram said "Yuuri..." then Yuuri said "Sayonara..." It was this little clip in an AMV that had spoilers. Even though, it made me cry...escpecially when Wolfram cried...

Also during the Conrad Betrayal Arc. I first cried because it was like "WHY CONRAD, WHY?!" then I cried because I was so relieved Conrad wasnt seriously betraying Yuuri

Kingdom Hearts 2: When Axel died. I know some people said that he maybe faked it, but it was jsut so...*tear*

Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie: I sorta forgot how it went because it's been about 5 months since I watched it, but I remember I cried a lot.

Naruto: ...a lot of times. When Haku died, Lee almost died/his struggle, Gaara's past, when Kimimaro died, Neji/Chouji almost died, and Sasuke leaving...but then I also cried when I was so relieved to find them saved and still alive...

Gravitation: Just sorta explains itself in a way.

Highlight for spoilers I guess...

I know some of those arent anime but it still made me cry  :cry:

I've cried a lot for a lot of things so it's hard to keep track >.>

alkaline

I'm a blubbering baby for at least 90% of the episodes found in Eureka Seven :X

saiko_koneko

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "hosoi-koe"

This is the reason we need spoilers... *Tears*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

omg... i'm going emo for sure now
i only cry black tears from now on T_T

Link14

OMG!! KGNE aka Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien!! The ending....It made me feel so depressed for a week. I cried like a little baby when the two parted ways, and I hated Mitsuki so much for that!! ARGH!! This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, I loved the series! But once again the ending...It kills me!! Naruto, the whole Haku and Zabuza thing. Along with the funeral of
QuoteThe 3rd Hokage!
Advent Children, well not really made me cry, but I still felt sorry for what's his name near the end. Gundam Seed!! THE DEATH OF FLAY!!! Although she was a little...She really didn't deserve to die!! I mean come on!! She could have payed for what she did another way, but not thru death!! I cried there...Then in Gundam Seed Destiny I cried when
QuoteMeer Campbell get's shot!
At least Athrun and Kira got the person who did it!! So sad....So many sad moments....

Kegan_Flame

Chrno Crusade..

*SPOILER*

When Rosette and Crono both die.. ong, it was so sad.. i was like.. bawling.. lol

LastElixir

kaleido star, end of 1st season.

hell even the end of season 2 made my eyes water a bit.

if you havent checked it out, its a MUST. yes, a must.

j