FAQ [Updated: Dec 6th] (Update on Group Reg)

Started by MPLe, March 01, 2006, 08:10:58 AM

SelenDragon

Hiya!

I pre-registered a long time ago... back when badges were $40, then added 2 more badges at $50 to make $140 my total. However, I didn't pay it because I hadn't recieved payment from my cousins yet..  Now, on my account I only have 2 badges (me + sister) and the price is $110. Is this a registration mistake or one of my own?

Sora

I used Paypal e-check to pay for my registration and the payment cleared. This was on May 7. However, I made an accidental double payment and now, my bank account is overdrawn because of the double payment. Today, I received an email that said that the second payment was also cleared.

Can I get the accidental second payment refunded? I clicked the pay button twice because the page stopped before it went through the first time I clicked it. Please help me.
"Don't give me any orders."

Krnchichiri

QuoteCan I get a refund of my pre-registration or early registration?
Sorry, no refunds are given for registrations.
http://fanime.com/registration/

I'm only quoting what is on the page... ^^;;
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Sora

I just received a PM from registration. I'll send an email, thanks.
"Don't give me any orders."

EHS

Hello, as it happens, there is school on Friday so I myself (the group leader) will not be there before certain people in my group. Is it possible that those individuals that are getting there before me either get their own badges without my being there or even get everyone's badges? Would they need written permission from me?

GokuMew2

Quote from: "EHS"Hello, as it happens, there is school on Friday so I myself (the group leader) will not be there before certain people in my group. Is it possible that those individuals that are getting there before me either get their own badges without my being there or even get everyone's badges? Would they need written permission from me?
Sucks, doesn't it. That's why I don't like that "leader HAS TO pick up the badges" rule. Try picking them up on Thursday and giving them to everyone then. That's what I'm gonna do.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests