raves at fanime?

Started by misfits_cure, March 11, 2006, 12:44:15 PM

Gaurrer

when are the dances? everyday?

Ruby

I believe the dances are Friday thru Sunday...>.>; Don't really go to them much...oh and Thursday as well for the pre-registered people. :3
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Saffy

yeah last year the dance room was already quite oversized
nothing wrong with a little shrinkage for proportion
although the air was stuffy already, wonder what a smaller room will be like?

you can keep your ex, I've got PEZ to keep me sugar hyped for the night!
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

Punkre

Yea i had fun at last years dance, no it wasnt a rave but considering that most of the dances i used to go to where School held i consider this to be much better than any of those,(just by the fact i got kicked off the stage when i requsted Techno and they wouldnt play it says enofe) Yea i think one of my firends was one of the guys dancing without a shirt on(hes not coming this year :) the dances uselly run from 10-um i dont think they technically stop, its more like everyone is exhausted and the DJ realises no one is left on the dance floor. Also the Dance floor wasw way to huge last year, seriously it was like the size of the dealers room. Anyways its fun every year except could we pls when we get in to a big circle eventually go back to all dancing.
Anime>Video Games>Real Life

Why do i fall in lov with every girl that pays the littlest bit of attention to me?

Gaurrer

^_^ sounds real fun. This is my first year and all so I am excited to the extream XD I think I'm going to go every year hearing all about its greatness from my pal sera. You might see me in my giant moogle outfit with a little label thing that says gaurrer.

ranma12

Quote from: "winry_elric"it was sooo fun last year ^_______^ *was her first Fanime* how much smaller will the room be this year? i thought the room last year was fine, but there weren't that many people when i was there....
i love it last year it was fun ^_^ i cant wait to join it again!

Kegan_Flame

This years was sooo kool! I liked the size of the room... it got a bit stuffy, but it's better for raves when it get's more crowded.. it was really really fun! (I went to sat night) There was like a conga line.. (that was a bit odd) still fun though...

DJ Stormy

Hey guys. i posted this in the glowstick thread, just wanted to say thank you this being my first year playing at fanime you guys really showed me a good time i personally wanted to thank you, i hope i can make it back next year just felt like saying thanks for making me feel welcomed.

Cheers,
Stormy (Dave S.)

Dj Stormy @ Myspace

ZETA SHINTANi

I really liked the music there at the con when I went to the Friday night dance. Breakbeats and anime remixes would've also been pretty cool, too. I wanted to ask some requests but I was thinking of what the con-folk like so I just let it be.

LET'S HUMAN SEQUENCER THIS SH!T!!

DJ Stormy

Thank you for considdering the other peoples choice of music zeta. we Djs are up there doing our job, and our job is to play music people like so leave the tracklists up to the djs. i cant tell you how annoyed we get when people try to talk to us during our sets to tell us to play songs we dont even have. some guy stoped me and asked me to play some e40. this might be a news flash but im a bloody trance dj.

Cheers,
Stormy (Dave S)

Dj Stormy @ Myspace

ranma12

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"This years was sooo kool! I liked the size of the room... it got a bit stuffy, but it's better for raves when it get's more crowded.. it was really really fun! (I went to sat night) There was like a conga line.. (that was a bit odd) still fun though...
i know i loved the rave and the conga was cool tho when i got out it stopped XD

Oopymmas2

I liked the "raves" other than the BO from some of the dancers, and some of the songs, it was fun.

ranma12

Quote from: "Oopymmas2"I liked the "raves" other than the BO from some of the dancers, and some of the songs, it was fun.
that and the very druck guys he kept hitting me in the head

Oopymmas2

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "Oopymmas2"I liked the "raves" other than the BO from some of the dancers, and some of the songs, it was fun.

hey, the drunk guys were fun too.. well the ones I was hanging out with.. *laughs*

ranma12

Quote from: "Oopymmas2"
Quote from: "ranma12"

hey, the drunk guys were fun too.. well the ones I was hanging out with.. *laughs*
no kidding most were the :drunk" peopl but this one was soo druck he just kept hitting people

IamTetsuo

The dances saturday and sunday were great!  I wanted to go Friday too, but when I looked in there were only like 10 people on the floor so I decided to skip it.  I felt very left out not having any glowsticks though, next year I'll have to bring some.
The big break dance circles on Sunday were fun, but I think somebody should have told the guy who kept trying to do handstands and then almost hitting the crowd when he fell (every single time I might add) to stop trying to do handstands...
To the two girls who danced with me Sunday, thanks you made my night (even though I only danced with the first one for a couple of minutes, and I never caught the second girls name...)
Also to the parents who brought in their two children, yah, NO!  Seriously what the crap were you thinking!?  It was like 11:30 at night, children should not be up that late, much less up that late at a rave  :evil:
Also big props to the DJ's even with the tech difficulties on Sunday.  You guys rocked!
PS
What was the last song you played on Sunday, well I guess technically it was Monday?  I think it was a remix of the Neon Genisis Evangelion theme but I'm not sure...

AbsolutelyCursed

I believe ur right about the last song. The size of the room was perfect for the rave. Went on Friday - not much happening. Went Sunday night/Monday morning and it was awesome, the DJs were great.

Note to self: for 2007 get a glowstick dammit

ranma12

Quote from: "IamTetsuo"The dances saturday and sunday were great!  I wanted to go Friday too, but when I looked in there were only like 10 people on the floor so I decided to skip it.  I felt very left out not having any glowsticks though, next year I'll have to bring some.
The big break dance circles on Sunday were fun, but I think somebody should have told the guy who kept trying to do handstands and then almost hitting the crowd when he fell (every single time I might add) to stop trying to do handstands...
To the two girls who danced with me Sunday, thanks you made my night (even though I only danced with the first one for a couple of minutes, and I never caught the second girls name...)
Also to the parents who brought in their two children, yah, NO!  Seriously what the crap were you thinking!?  It was like 11:30 at night, children should not be up that late, much less up that late at a rave  :evil:
Also big props to the DJ's even with the tech difficulties on Sunday.  You guys rocked!
PS
What was the last song you played on Sunday, well I guess technically it was Monday?  I think it was a remix of the Neon Genisis Evangelion theme but I'm not sure...
yeah it was and it was gr8t

ranma12

Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"I believe ur right about the last song. The size of the room was perfect for the rave. Went on Friday - not much happening. Went Sunday night/Monday morning and it was awesome, the DJs were great.

Note to self: for 2007 get a glowstick dammit
ohh i know i keep 4getting and every 1 had them grr