PLUSHIES!!!!

Started by ILuvHeijiHattori, March 15, 2006, 09:39:44 AM

ILuvHeijiHattori

Last year, I was looking for a Conan Edogawa Plushie and I couldnt find one. Now heres an Idea, list which plushies you would love to see or buy @ this years convention?

Heres my list:

Alphonse Elric
Edward Elric (Movie)
Roy Musty Mustang (Movie)
Heiji Hattori
Chiyo
Osaka

Sora

I want an Edo plushie! And, a Roy plushie! And, plushie of Tohru maybe. Can we also list which ones we already own?
"Don't give me any orders."

Ruby

;-; I want Mahoromatic plushies! But I think those are non-existant for the most part. But still...that'd be so cute! ;___;

So I'll settle for a Nico Robin plushie or Chopper plushie <3
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

serajwl

If they had Kingdom hearts plushies, I'd be all over those so fast.

Most of the plushies that I want I dont think exist =(

Kazuko

D: I want Panda-Z Plushies <333333

if not, some totoro and mononoke plushies

Sunara Ishi

I want a plushie of seth from trinity blood, aya from kanon, kanna from air, saber (fsn), lucy (th2), and enma ai from jigoku shoujo. XD (though I don't think I'd be able to afford buying all of them. ^.^;;)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Shi_Musouka

I really wanted a Zelda plushie, but sadly those are rare and really hard to find in the dealers roomT_T...

I would definetly be up for a tohru or yuki plushie, maybe plushies of FF or KH characters <3<3<3.

Liars Dice

I'mma glomp all plushies!

nekokazzie

I really want a Black Mokona Plushie from TRC, but i dunno if they make those yet :?  Other than that i want a Jiji Plushie from kiki's delivery service, but chances are i might get one before the con ( if that one store still has it :wink:  )
' I reject your reality and substitute my own!' - Mythbuster's Jamie ^-^

Sora

I want a Mokona plushie. :)
"Don't give me any orders."

Spiritsnare

Chisa Tsukamoto (Comic Party).
epic progressive

vox

Chibblz

KH2 Plushies... Me want them all... Rawrz...

And omg, wouldn't a Lucy and Nana Plushie be great, too? <3 Elfen Lied.

And all those other little bishies they don't sell in stores! =^.^=

ILuvHeijiHattori

im now seeking a Sora, Kairi, and Riku plushie! >_<

*makes to make a plushie anime series using a HVCam*

Havoc-chan

I want a Shuichi plushie..  And Ritsuka!!

And a Roy.. movie version, preferably, cause the eyepatch is adorable. :3
2ND ANNUAL HUEG FANIME AMV GATHERING BY THE INTARNETS CAFE THAT NEEDS A SHORTER TITLE. 2007. Don't miss!~

[size=9]cosplays//2007: LOL PHOENIX WRIGHT //L  //Bossa Nova-kun  //WT Snacks [/size]

Skizzup

omg, haven't you guys been to anime palace?! their store front has like all of those plush! i end up going there like everyweek because they always get new stuff.

YoureMyHiro

Im seeking moogle Plushies, If i dont have to order them online its always so much better. Instant at-con gratification.

Skizzup

Anime palace had a bunch of FF plushes last year... they had moogles, cactaurs and tonberrys... probably still got them this year.

rctan9

lol I was working today setting up for fanime and I saw so many plushies that I wanted b.c I got to watch the dealers set up. OMG I have to beat a lot of people to this one plushie I want I think they only had like 3 or 4 =/

ADORABLEAZN06

hope the stuffed animals will be on sale tomorrow!

ADORABLEAZN06

i spend hecka money on friday and saturday with cool figures and art books...oh well.... and i still bought a lot of pins, which are my favorite,,,,,
and cool final fantsy 7 pins tooo. i want to get a aerith pin..too bad they dont have it

and i got a fullmetal alchemist t-shirt, and hellsing calender...
isnt that exciting