PLUSHIES!!!!

Started by ILuvHeijiHattori, March 15, 2006, 09:39:44 AM

kam_islash

I wanna buy a female friend of mine a Plushie Cthulhu....she's a big lovecraft fan and needs something to hug.
I want to express this undying passion with my entire body tonight.

Sora

Kuso! I didn't get any plushies this time! (though I did get an Edo pillow)
"Don't give me any orders."

BP!

I bought 5 plushies this year:
    1)Kon (Series 1)
    2)Kon (In tux w/microphone)
    3)Gaia White Cat (Gift for Mom)
    4)Gaia Black Cat (Gift for a friend)
    5)
Prinny[/list]
The Prinny is my personal favorite, I mean now I need more to make a whole army of Prinnies!
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Somecoolname

I got4 plushies at Fanime2006.

Ichigoand Kon from Bleach
Wolfram and Gwendal from Kyo kara Maoh

as for my wishlist:
Goyjo and Hakuryuu from Saiyuki
Kisa from Fruits Basket
Uryuu fromBLEACH
TheHiitachintwins,Kyouya or Mori from Ouran(do theymake Ouran plushies?)
Shadowcat from X-Men(hey I can dream)
Nuriko from Fushigiyugi
Nagi from Weiss Kreuz
and I'm stopping myself right here

sailormoonhdn

wow, a lot of the plushies you guys want, too bad they don't make them, or else I would want them too! lol!
as for the lastest plushies, I only know of the naruto one, which has kakashi in an ambu form! As for ouran, there's no plushies for them. All I know is that they have some pencil, pins and a keyboard cover.
I hope fanime 07 would be better too because I didn't buy anything last year!

Samansa-chan

I WANT ALL THE PLUSHIES I CAN AFFORD!!! -FLAIL-  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

heeroyuy135

If there's one thing I must get...

A Gulliver plushie

Kiba

Probably the only thing I'm actually looking for throughout the entire dealers room will be a Kiba Inuzuka plushie. <3 I honestly don't think they make them, but with the growing popularity of the series, one can never be sure. O.o' I also think an Akamaru plushie would be adorable.
Not funny...:(

bahamutknightzero

I'd like to see more of those semi-hard to find plushies (Hikaru from Rayearth in kendo gear) or plushies that were probably there for only a year or two (Sailor Senshi plushies) or more of some I saw last year (Saint Seiya bronze saints, I bought both Seiya and Shiryu).

SweetNiar

wish i could find a Gourry (from Slayers) plushie wearing that jellyfish costume ^_^  it would go great with my costume :D

neko ewen

I haven't been finding much in the way of plush that interests me in the past few years for some reason. There are all these series/characters that IMO are practically begging for plushies to be made that get totally overlooked. Disgaea (Aeta and Flonne, I mean come on!), Bottle Fairy (actual size!), Haruhi, etc. The most recent plush purchase I was really happy with was the Tachikoma. :3

I may fill out my set of Keroro Gunsou plushies though (I currently only have Kururu and Giroro...)
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

Kintaka

I sooo want a Bonta-kun plushie and the Gintama plushies would be cool to purchase as well.

yumicchi88

it would be great if i can find either the bear or the rabbit plushy from OUran High school host Club.
i wanna carry it around!!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

I want a TaruTaru Plushie! xD

--Official NotN HoboRave DJ :D --
-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "BP!"The Prinny is my personal favorite, I mean now I need more to make a whole army of Prinnies!

BUT THEY DON'T EXPLODE
epic progressive

vox

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "BP!"The Prinny is my personal favorite, I mean now I need more to make a whole army of Prinnies!

BUT THEY DON'T EXPLODE
DOOD PLZ.

--Official NotN HoboRave DJ :D --
-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^