Voting closed: March 15, 2006, 10:37:26 PM

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"IT'S A LAZER!

O NOES THE LAZER'S GONNA KILL US ALL

WHUT R WE GUNNA DO  #-o
epic progressive

vox

Inu

ana uHib il-lehm........especialmente el tocino...

w00t! - its "sparabic"
"You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the 3 R's only one begins with an R" -Dennis Miller

dosukinuta4

>_>
not really. it is a phrase in arabic, then a phrase in spanish. XP
but what the arabic means, none know......
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

gmontem

Mmmmm... pigs with frickin lasers on their bacon.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Minagi-chan

What, to cook each other alive?  Yuck.
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

gmontem

Self-cooking animals is the wave of the future. The Future is Now!

i feel so loved!

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "gmontem"Self-cooking animals is the wave of the future. The Future is Now!

I say, let the pigs fry themselves. And they shall...

Now, if only we can get the Cows to Sear and Season eachother....
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Minagi-chan

Have you guys heard of the thing where you put starter cells in an incubator and grow meat cuts overnight?  It's the food of the future, or something.
Do you guys think that's still meat or ok for vegetarians to eat?
<3 Miss Coquine <3

~~Loktera~~

Hey, the way I see it, if it doesn't have a face it's all good.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Minagi-chan

I'm not quite sure what to think yet.  On one hand, not a whole great animal was killed specifically for the meat, but on the other the starter cells had to come from somewhere.
<3 Miss Coquine <3

gmontem

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"Have you guys heard of the thing where you put starter cells in an incubator and grow meat cuts overnight?  It's the food of the future, or something.
Is that thing safe for meat?  Sounds like it won't reach high enough temps to kill bacteria if it's gonna take that long to cook.

i feel so loved!

gmontem

Hmm no one screamed Neo Geo!!! when I said "The Future is Now".  Boo you guys suck.

i feel so loved!

G.I.R

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Minagi-chan"IT'S A LAZER!

O NOES THE LAZER'S GONNA KILL US ALL

WHUT R WE GUNNA DO  #-o

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

G.I.R

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"Have you guys heard of the thing where you put starter cells in an incubator and grow meat cuts overnight?  It's the food of the future, or something.
I dunno... if the animal they got the starter cells from is still alive and well or something, then I'd say it's free meat for the meatless. If they had to, like, kill it in its infancy (or, if I really must, abort it...), then it's probably the same cruelty-filled meat that we meat eaters know so little about.

(BTW, I've heard that a good chunk of organic meats and like products are commonly cruelty-free. If that's one of the things keepin' you off of meat, this could be significant.)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

zoupzuop2

Open mouth

'-

'(

Insert Bacon

^( ~~~~
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Emerge

make of this what you will, but i dont really think the way an animal dies really matters if it's going to be eaten. and i'm speaking from experience. i've seen firsthand a pig being slit at the throat, skewered on a bamboo pole, and roasted. i felt little to no physical/emotional/spiritual discomfort throughout. it's the way things work in nature. humans are naturally at the top of the foodchain, and if other animals beneath us in that chain do the same things we do, why are humans the only ones being prosecuted for it?

bottom line, i eat meat. i know the methods used to acquire it, and i'm just fine with it. again, make of that what you will

(i know this is off-topic, but...i dunno. i had to put this somewhere. im starting to think i put this in the wrong place)

XpHoBiaX

I think bacon is meh cuz for the past 10 months I worked at a resturuant I had to cook the damned things. And..well...there's things you shouldn't see in bacon....being a prep cook ruined a lot of things for me. T-T

Emerge

dont tell me you saw the pig's face squealing "help meeee! help meeee!", cuz that'd be funny :D