7 (14.9%)
Its okay.
4 (8.5%)
meh.
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: March 15, 2006, 10:37:26 PM

Raydere

Bacon is only good if it's fresh from the frying pan, because hard, dry bacon is the sucksors.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

saiko_koneko

I <3 bacon
but you know what?

all the bacon in the world couldn't save you NOW... cuz...

gubaba

Turkey bacon is.. just turkey lol.. but shaped like bacon, I guess.. when you cook it, it's also crispy and yummy XD

<3 turkey bacon :o

<3 Rock Howard XD

zoupzuop2

It's all about PIG BACON! Do better!
Yes, nothing like the parasite-laden, anti-kosher animal itself, -'s bacon! Anything else is mimicry.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Emerge

Quote from: "gubaba"Turkey bacon is.. just turkey lol.. but shaped like bacon, I guess.. when you cook it, it's also crispy and yummy XD

<3 turkey bacon :o

lol...it really is. i think they put white meat on top to make it look like fat and dark meat on the bottom to make it look like...yea. the wierd thing about this stuff is that you can just stick it in the microwave, and it'll still be good! given, it won't be crispy, but who likes crispy turkey anyway? surely not i...

G.I.R

Sucrose

It's all about the Baconyo. (Although for a non-meat product the Fakin' or however it's spelled at Saturn in Santa Cruz is pretty tasty.)
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

zoupzuop2

I'm ashamed to say I've never had been to the Saturn Cafe... I should go and try their Fake'n.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Emerge

Quote"While there was much debate within our taste panels on the smoked or unsmoked decision, everyone agreed that tough or chewy bacon is a turn-off."

oh, yeah? well, everyone can DIE. i love my chewy bacon :evil:

Spiritsnare

why is this not in byo/b/
epic progressive

vox

~~Loktera~~

For this was created, long ago in the time before byo/b/... now... it stays here as a remnant of the past.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

zoupzuop2

Open Mouth
'(
Insert Bacon
^( ~~~~

Other Baco-moticons:

Close Mouth
'-
That wasn't bacon
º(
Too much fat/cholesterol
*(
or
*-
Give bacon to friend
'( ~~~~ )'
Baco-gasm
@(

Barnes

IT'S BACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

G.I.R

Ayamachi

My (soon to be former) boss once ate an entire sheet pan and a half of bacon that was supposed to be for canapes. He even dipped it, in handfuls, back into all the fat drippings at the bottom of the pans.

Yeah, we call him The Pig. In a few languages.
Alternate personalities for Fanime 2008:
TimeJump Hinata: 9%
Koumei: 8%
Black Jack: 67%
Gwendal: 38%

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

bunnycorpse

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Emerge

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on December 18, 2007, 07:27:19 PM
Quote from: zoupzuop2 on July 01, 2007, 03:55:44 PM
Give bacon to friend
'( ~~~~ )'

That's disgusting.

hey, i'd accept it as a gift!

it's like when people come back from alaska and give salmon as a gift. except it's...bacon! ^_^;