2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

fanime_lo-ve

I think I'll comes as an Anbu to the gathering.. perhaps. That or Yoruichi.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

K&K4ever

My Mahiro Outfit only needs the tie and that's it :D Mahiro from Buso Renkin Will make an appearance at the Jump Gathering. :D :D :D :D :D :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

BSaphire

I wonder if we will actually break the 60 cospeep mark this year? So many planned to attend last year that I thought for sure we would hit 100, but in the end other things happened and so many were not able to attend.....

BunofGovt: I am looking at Shonen Weekly for Friday evening or Sat late afternoon and of course Jump stays on Sunday as it has been for the last 5 years. Beat may move to Saturday or change the time on Sunday.

yamaneko: With the cosplay masq being held on Saturday now I don't think I will have two on Saturday because many of the cospeeps in the cosplay masq wear their costumes for gatherings on that day and prejudging.

K&K4ever and Hirotona:
Glad to see you both are planning to attend :) I agree that Friday late afternoon sounds good, but if things go as they traditionally do I am planning to attend the Capcom vs SNK Friday @ 5 pm as Mature from KoF... If I get my weekly shonen done I won't have time to change.... Maybe... :)

iKuraudo, billgoku, chumichan, Death_Note_Matt: YEAH! One Piece, Bleach, Deathnote & Hitman! I'm always glad to see them represented. I was puzzled as to why for three years there was no PoT and I went to the PoT gathering to personally invite them to come last year! I was soooo happy to see them finally attend the Jump gathering! :)

Yukari Kaiba: Oh PLEASE bring the MEGAPHONE! It would save my voice :P and what would a Jump gathering be without you there :)

ToshiX & fanime_lo-ve: Come! Which ever you decide to wear just come and represent. :)

So many cosplays.... so little time ^^)

Squidges & smootchies
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yukari Kaiba

@Saphire - haha, i know what its like to have a voice completely shot from leading a gathering *recalls 07 Bleach meetup ><* I'll bring it for you to use =)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

K&K4ever

@B. You're going to the Cap v. SNK gathering?  Cool ;D I'll be there taking pickies ;D

Shinsengumi

Quote from: K&K4ever on September 24, 2008, 12:48:15 AM
@B. You're going to the Cap v. SNK gathering?  Cool ;D I'll be there taking pickies ;D

Me too, if I'm lucky I'll be part of the CvS gathering too. ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Peacebunnie

Alrighty, I should be able to make the gathering as Takani Megumi from Rurouni Kenshin.
HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).

Yuu

I was ging to attend this year seeing as my Bleach cosplay was in the in manga, but it was too soon after the PW shoot and I missed it. That made me a very sad Panda.

No way in hell I'm missing it next year. Espeically since the anime should be released by then and just maybe people will not mistake me for Kaoru..or any other person in a random Japanese outfit.

I'm thinking of printing Byakun's family crest on the kimono..not like people will know that either. >>
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

BSaphire

Quote from: Yuu on September 29, 2008, 08:37:56 AM
I'm thinking of printing Byakun's family crest on the kimono..not like people will know that either. >>
Sorry we missed you :( the more the merrier! I just wanted to say that I have been surprised by what con attending otaku know & notice so you might just do it to see if any one does. If they do... please let me know I'm just a little curious :P

Glad to see the C vs SNK gathering is getting bigger.... video games... gotta luv em :)

Squidges & Smootchies
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

blkriku

I'll be there as luffy from one piece, or maybe as his father monkey d. dragon. whatever i decide it will be from one piece

K&K4ever

Quote from: BSaphire on October 05, 2008, 08:58:18 PM
Sorry we missed you :( the more the merrier! I just wanted to say that I have been surprised by what con attending otaku know & notice so you might just do it to see if any one does. If they do... please let me know I'm just a little curious :P
Glad to see the C vs SNK gathering is getting bigger.... video games... gotta luv em :)
Squidges & Smootchies
B

I won't be in that gathering, I'm afraid, not this year. But If you have time, I'm organizing a Fight game gathering, and anyone is welcome. ;D

BSaphire

Konnichiwa my beloved Jump peeps!

I will be adding the names as of December 1, 08 so be sure to tell everyone!!! :P We gotta break the 60 mark... 3 years in a row! *B crosses her fingers...

Happy Thanksgiving Jump peeps!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Yuu

Quote from: BSaphire on October 05, 2008, 08:58:18 PM

Squidges & Smootchies
B

I haven't got around to printing it yet, geometric shapes/drawings anger me, as does photoshop.

But we have a monhtly meet-up here so I'll be sure to get on it and give you any results.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

BSaphire

I can understand those frustrations ^^P
I look forward to finding out ^^)

Squidges & Happy Thanksgiving!
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

Akila_Ishtar

I'll be there as Malik Ishtar from Yuugiou~!

Can't wait! :D

Sora

I still can't make up my mind...on who I'll be for the gathering.
"Don't give me any orders."

RurouniKarly

I'll be coming as Kushina Uzumaki from Naruto :D

BSaphire

The first listing of the 2009 Jump cosplay characters has been added! If a ? is by your name it is because the post you put had you as undecided. Please let me know if you have determined which character you will be.

Please list character and title the character is from when you post. This gathering will be Sunday @ 3pm Fountains in Front Hilton side.

So, who else is going to be there and represent their favorite Jump title?

Squidges ^^)
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC