2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

Dany

OK, dumb question...

How late does the gathering run? Found out Masquerade's also on Sunday, and I'm trying to see how timing will work out for us to drop by on our way over. Can't promise it yet, but I'm not closing it off :D
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

CherryGeri

I'll be there as Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis again :D
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

Rozuki

Yaaay! I'll be going as a Fem Sanji this year!

I also have friends coming as Fem Zoro and I think an Ace. All from One Piece!

Can't wait!

xmiel

My friend and I will be attending as characters from Bakuman!

l'll be going as Mashiro Moritaka and my friend will be Takagi Akito (Shujin).

Looking forward to the gathering!
2012-2013:
Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter 1999 vers.)
Yagyuu Hiroshi (Prince of Tennis)
Gakuen Tengoku (DRRR!!)
Momoi Satsuki (Kuroko no Basuke)
Painted Lady Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Mei (Pokemon Black/White 2)

ININ

I can make this gathering.  I'm cosplaying Allen Walker from D. Gray Man.  There should be quite a few D. Gray Man cosplayers because the B&W Ball is Sun evening ^^

WhitexFlash

Haha xD gintama sports... hmm I'm cosplaying as Otae xD I could ride shinpachi like a snowboard and use his glasses as a steering mechanism hahaha!
Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

BunofGovt

Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 14, 2012, 06:04:02 AM
Haha xD gintama sports... hmm I'm cosplaying as Otae xD I could ride shinpachi like a snowboard and use his glasses as a steering mechanism hahaha!

Ah ha ha!  That would be something to see!

Hi, B -  I'll be cosplaying from Gintama (Silver Soul Gintama) as well:  Sagaru Yamazaki (I'll have a badminton racket but NOT his PoT outfit)  ;)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

WhitexFlash

Quote from: BunofGovt on April 15, 2012, 08:25:54 PM

Hi, B -  I'll be cosplaying from Gintama (Silver Soul Gintama) as well:  Sagaru Yamazaki (I'll have a badminton racket but NOT his PoT outfit)  ;)

Ohh ^_^ nice! xD haha I actually like Yamazaki! And that'll be interesting :) I'm kind wondering if the Shogun will show up!! HAHA that'll be hilarious xD

Oh oh are you going to have the birdie too? cause I could bring my racket and we can play badminton!! xD
Cosplay Line Up:

BunofGovt

Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 16, 2012, 12:25:36 AM

Ohh ^_^ nice! xD haha I actually like Yamazaki! And that'll be interesting :) I'm kind wondering if the Shogun will show up!! HAHA that'll be hilarious xD

Oh oh are you going to have the birdie too? cause I could bring my racket and we can play badminton!! xD

Yes, will have birdie.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

WhitexFlash

Quote from: BunofGovt on April 16, 2012, 08:16:18 PM

Yes, will have birdie.

Yay! :) We should have a mini tournament!! xD
Cosplay Line Up:

RedGxHenshin

Not sure if I'll make it to the gathering but I'll cosplay Ryoma Echizen from The Prince of Tennis.
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Shinigami_Lover

I will be coming as a getting ready to warm up Sasuke Uchiha! :P from Naruto
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

airanimechiic

Just wondering/worried. Is there going to be a separate D.Gray-man gathering like there was last year?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Xanreo

Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 17, 2012, 12:30:15 AM

Yes, will have birdie.

Set that up and I'll be there in my Gintama cosplay with my badminton racket.
I'll even bring a Prince of Tennis partner although she'll probably try to play with a tennis racket...

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

WhitexFlash

Quote from: Xanreo on April 23, 2012, 12:58:47 PM
Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 17, 2012, 12:30:15 AM

Yes, will have birdie.

Set that up and I'll be there in my Gintama cosplay with my badminton racket.
I'll even bring a Prince of Tennis partner although she'll probably try to play with a tennis racket...

OHHHHH yeahhhh 8D xD that'd be fun hahaha! And hey ;D I got two tennis rackets >D bring it on xD
Uhm xD I don't know how to set it up but o.o maybe when we see each other we'll be like.. yes its time to play hahah
Cosplay Line Up:

Xanreo

Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 23, 2012, 01:51:55 PM
OHHHHH yeahhhh 8D xD that'd be fun hahaha! And hey ;D I got two tennis rackets >D bring it on xD
Uhm xD I don't know how to set it up but o.o maybe when we see each other we'll be like.. yes its time to play hahah

Yeah, when we see each other, let's yell "Time to rally!" and join any other cosplayers who are interested.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

WhitexFlash

Quote from: Xanreo on April 23, 2012, 04:27:06 PMYeah, when we see each other, let's yell "Time to rally!" and join any other cosplayers who are interested.
Haha alright xD  I'll be sure to bring extra rackets just in case :)
Cosplay Line Up:

SSHPFan

My husband and I will be there as Light and L from Death Note. ^^

clarapark96

I might be going there as Allen Walker in his red uniform. Ahhh, so much to do and so little time to do it!!

BSaphire

So Jump cospeeps this year has proved to be really crazy for me *sigh* but don't stop JuMpInG! ALL Jump cosplays are welcome to come and Jump with the rest of us Sunday ~ 3 pm ~ FCC HS. So Naruto, Bleach, D.Grayman, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Prince of Tennis, DeathNote, Dragon Ball, and all those others... I'm looking to see what titles will be represented this year??? The highest # of titles represented in any one year was 13 and the largest number of cosplayers was 89... will this be the year to break either of those #'s.....? Time will tell... post it if your coming and tell me who as and what from :)

Squidges & luv
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC