2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

bahamutknightzero

Pretty interesting idea. I did notice some series missing, like Kinnikuman ( First Generation, not the already listed Nisei/Ultimate Muscle), Saint Seiya, I'm sure there are more but those are the two that popped in my mind so far.

BSaphire

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Pretty interesting idea. I did notice some series missing, like Kinnikuman ( First Generation, not the already listed Nisei/Ultimate Muscle), Saint Seiya, I'm sure there are more but those are the two that popped in my mind so far.
Thank you bahamutknightzero. I will always add to the list, as long as they are titles that fit. ^^)

Yukari Kaiba and Ju-tan I added both of you! Thanks! ^^)

BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BP!

Just looked over the title list and I noticed one thing.

You have Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Steel Ball Run listed as seperate entries. SBR is actually JJBA Pt. 7.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Also, more series you don't have listed:

- Ninku
- Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

BunofGovt

BSaphire, you know I'll be there!  

Let's see, the Bleach gathering is an hour before so that will PROBABLY be how I'll come to the Jump gathering.  (unless I can do a quick-change in 5 minutes, I have a Sakura Josui soccer outfit from Whistle! which I would LOVE to wear - right, maybe I can wear it under my Kenpachi outfit and just rip my clothes off in front of the fountains ...  :shock: )

I'd rather have more titles represented at the Jump gathering so if you would put me down as Sho Kazamatsuri from Whistle! please, thanks.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Ju-tan

Cool! Sho Kazamatsuri from Whistle? That would be Awesome  :D
I really hope there are more people from different series rather than five Raitos or something...:3
Cosplay List:
Marufuji Ryo (Zane Truesdale)- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (10%)
Suzumiya Haruhi- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(95%)
Sync-ToA(5%)
Simca 1st ver- Air Gear (10%)
-Considering-
Kaiba Seto Battle City ver.
-or-
Tenjyoin Fubuki (Atticus Rhodes) Academy ver.

Siri Ex

I'll be going as Road from D.Gray-man along with a large group of D.Gray-man cosplayers including Allen, Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee, Komui, Reever, Maybe a Miranda, and Bak.

BSaphire

Quote from: "BunofGovt"BSaphire, you know I'll be there!  

Let's see, the Bleach gathering is an hour before so that will PROBABLY be how I'll come to the Jump gathering.  (unless I can do a quick-change in 5 minutes, I have a Sakura Josui soccer outfit from Whistle! which I would LOVE to wear - right, maybe I can wear it under my Kenpachi outfit and just rip my clothes off in front of the fountains ...  :shock: )

I'd rather have more titles represented at the Jump gathering so if you would put me down as Sho Kazamatsuri from Whistle! please, thanks.
Arigato BunofGovt *giggles* that's one way to ensure that I will have my camera with me huh *LOL* :P Should I bring music to rip your clothes off by? After all, it isn't everyday that Kepachi rips his clothes off and shows his "Inner" self *LOL ROTF* :P Concider your bad & smexy self added!
Quote from: "sirichan"
I'll be going as Road from D.Gray-man along with a large group of D.Gray-man cosplayers including Allen, Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee, Komui, Reever, Maybe a Miranda, and Bak.
sirichan, I added them as your group, but please have them post me and let me know their Fanime name or Cosplay.com name along with their character. Thanks
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

The 2007 list has been updated! :)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

luckyends

man even though i like my urahara costume i want to wear my temari costume (FYI im a guy) as much as posible but i dont realy feel like changing between them so awell (ill be temari at the naruto gathering)

and is any one else doing almost all shonen jump cosplays the whole weekend?
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Yukari Kaiba

well, 2 out my 3 cosplays are Jump titles (Bleach and Naruto), but im doing Kaoru from Ouran Host Club with my sister who's going as his twin Hikaru ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BSaphire

List has been updated! ^^)
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

SweetNiar

Well, you can put me down for Soul Hunter again this year ^_^ hopefully ill have some time to patch some parts of it back up.  I'll shall be Taikoubou from that series. :)

BSaphire

Shadow Wolfwind and Sweet Nair were added to the list! Thanks! :)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

ranma12

Lizchan33

I'm going as L and I have 2 friends going as Misa Misa (Kathina MacLeod) and Ratio (cassiescreations)
Can you put us on the list? <3

BSaphire

Ranma12: I put you in BLEACH as Ichigo, but if I am wrong please let me know which title.
Lizchan33: I put your group under Death Note: I wasn't sure so let me know if I placed you wrong.

Otherwise... the list has been updated! There are 28 characters being represented so far... *Hummmm.... Where is everybody? :)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

ranma12

Quote from: "BSaphire"Ranma12: I put you in BLEACH as Ichigo, but if I am wrong please let me know which title.
Lizchan33: I put your group under Death Note: I wasn't sure so let me know if I placed you wrong.

Otherwise... the list has been updated! There are 28 characters being represented so far... *Hummmm.... Where is everybody? :)
thanks that is correct ^_^

Loshmo

Hiya, I am going to be Monta from Eyeshield 21 and I have a Sena coming as well!

Sena = Makoko

Monta (Taro Raimon) = Loshmo

I am excited for this gathering! It will be AWESOME MAX!

luckyends

actualy u was winderung do u guys want me to go as urahara or yoh from shawmanking?
im wearing oh on monday and so i was just wondering if people wanted that dont change it im just curiosue if people would rather see yoh ur urahara?
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%