2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

AngelKawaii

WAHHH!!! I wanna come, but I am Staff!!! T_T Dunno if I can make it to this gathering and the Bleach gathering and work...T-T So...If I can I might drop by as Orihime(Bleach) for a few minutes, and then I have to take off and go work.

Lizchan33

Quote from: "BSaphire"Ranma12: I put you in BLEACH as Ichigo, but if I am wrong please let me know which title.
Lizchan33: I put your group under Death Note: I wasn't sure so let me know if I placed you wrong.

Otherwise... the list has been updated! There are 28 characters being represented so far... *Hummmm.... Where is everybody? :)
Yes yes you're good! : D

cherryteagirl

Hi Saphire!  ^_^  

Since I'll be at the Bleach gathering at 12noon, I'll also make sure I attend this gathering!  ^^  

I'll be Ururu from Bleach.  
Fallen_Magician will be Jinta and
my friend will be Nanao.

BSaphire

Well we are at over thiry cospeeps, but there are still soooo many titles that don't have anyone listed to represent them! *AWWW Where are you? You know you have that costume that will fill in the empty space and help complete our "Jump" family.... :P
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Otaking007

Hey. I'm cosplaying Jiraiya, so add me to the Naruto representation list.

XD ready, set, JUMP!

StarGeno

In terms of which series I would want to see people do costumes from, a few of my personal choices would be:

Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo--Never read the comic (can't read Japanese :cry:) But the stories and character designs look halarious!  

HunterXHunter--Somebody's got to do one of these characters!  Have any of you read the series?  In my opinion this title total triumphs over the author's other famous creation, "Yu Yu Hakusho."  

Kinnikuman--Well....if someone thinks they can do a reasonable likeness of some of the stranger characters, I'd be very impressed.  Heck, if someone does any of the characters I'd be impressed.  I've been to many conventions before, and I don't think I've ever seen a Kinnikuman cosplayer.

scyper15

I'll be going as L definitely. :]

Kintaka

I'm working on a Toshiro Hijikata cosplay from Gintama, but I may show up to the gathering in my Misao from RK.

StarGeno

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post something so that our subject could bounce back to page one.  Anyone been reading any Shonen Jump titles that they're really into?  Unfortunately, it looks like I'm gonna have to wait awhile longer for the next volume of Hunter X Hunter.  Gotta find something else to read in the mean time.

Lizchan33

I hope all the other Death note cosplayers realize this includes death note....

ranma12

Quote from: "Lizchan33"I hope all the other Death note cosplayers realize this includes death note....
if they dont know what company there anime if from then that person doen't know very much about their anime, i cosplay people i know all about ^_-

Ero-Sannin

Ill most likely make it, Im cosplaying as Near from Death note ^_^

Kintaka

Also my friend is planning on being Elizabeth from Gintama.

Kurai Tren Ame

Yes I love Shonen Jump sign me up. Death Note all the way :D  *cosplay Misa Amane but I could only do the movie form sorry "sweatdrop" lol* see all of you there  :o  :D

Ju-tan

I'm sorry! T_T

I didn't know that I would have so much problem preparing for my Rokudo costume.

I probably won't make it there T_T...
Cosplay List:
Marufuji Ryo (Zane Truesdale)- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (10%)
Suzumiya Haruhi- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(95%)
Sync-ToA(5%)
Simca 1st ver- Air Gear (10%)
-Considering-
Kaiba Seto Battle City ver.
-or-
Tenjyoin Fubuki (Atticus Rhodes) Academy ver.

Aya Brea

Oooo :3 :3  

I'm planning on attending as Hikaru from Hikaru no Go.

Sora

I may bring Sou-chan from RK. :D
"Don't give me any orders."

K&K4ever

the only con I don't bring Kaoru to is Yaoi con (there are way to many Kaoru haters there for me to risk it, but I still love Yaoi \:D/ ) But anyway, here's another RK character in the wings.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

Since I've missed last years Shonen Jump, I'll show up to this one as Shinsengumi Hajime Saito from RK.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.