2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "K&K4ever"I think we only have you me Shinsengumi-san  . . . and I might be mistaken but I think there's also a Kenshin coming . . . I can't remember!! ARRRGE!!!! #-o

I'm sure there be more coming.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

BSaphire

The list has been updated *YEAH!!! Check and make sure your info is correct, or tell your Jump Cospeep friends to POST HERE and come to the JUMP gathering *giggles...

Toodles
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

senritsu

bah we might not have my byakuya either

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

BSaphire

Quote from: "senritsu"bah we might not have my byakuya either
Since I will be posting the official gatherings list at Fanime this year, I hope more peeps will join, and I was thinking of listing the Shonen Jump gathering list because most peeps may not know that they can come due to not knowing that they are a Jump character....
*Crosses fingers... Hope the gathering is a HUGE success this year... I need to make StarGeno proud... ^^)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

senritsu

where do they have an official gatherings list???

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

BSaphire

Quote from: "senritsu"where do they have an official gatherings list???
Here is the gathering list as posted by everyone that met the requirements. These are not random hall cosplay but posing for pics by the photogs... I tried to see if Fanime would get the list in the program, but that just couldn't happen this year. So this year I will post it in a few Key spots around con.
http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4208&start=0  Be sure and go to the second post.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

senritsu

ok we wont have byakuya he's going as iruka

scyper15

I'll be going as L.. XD;; Can I be there? :o

Azurite

I'll be there as Anzu Mazaki from Yu-Gi-Oh! If there are any other Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplayers, I want to meet 'em! (Feel free to PM me if you are)
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. ^_^

OtaKev

I'll be goin as Byakuya both sat and sunday. And ill have an Ichigo and Inoue on sunday as well, so you can put my group to somewhat represent Bleach

StarGeno

Hey guys.  I just wanted to tell you that I have every intention of coming to the gathering this year.  I'll be coming as the king of the pirates, "Monkey D. Luffy."

StarGeno

I'd like to thank everyone for coming to the 2006 Shonen Jump Gathering.  I hope you all had fun, were able to meet some nice people, and took some great pictures.  I thought this years gathering was even better then the last and was very well organized.  Let's make sure to do this again next year and keep jumping for success!!!

Lilghost

Uh... has anyone loaded up any pics from the gathering? Because I was so busy posing I forgot to get some taken.
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

imaferretmaster

the gathering was real fun, me and my buddies went as the cast of bleach, i cant wait to see some pictures from this.

K&K4ever

Because the gathering started late, Soujirou and I (Kaoru) had to leave early to practis our skit with our group for the Masquerade. Sorry :cry: .  Were there any other Kenshin charecters ther besides 2 Kenshins a Sano and a Shinsengumi Saitou? if so could you send me the pictures.  Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole shoot.

The SJ gatherings arre always big aren't they.  And this year, even SB-san was participating as one of the cosplayers. Now I would really like to get a picture of her in her costume, from what I saw it was really well made.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

OtaKev

ok so yea heres a treat for ya all.  I had a friend take some pics of the jump gathering, since i was in the pic myself *i was byakuya =D* however he didnt get a pano pic, instead got like lil individual shots.  So i tooks some time  to mess around with it on photoshop so it would be 1 big pano shot.  so yup enjoy all

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Because the gathering started late, Soujirou and I (Kaoru) had to leave early to practis our skit with our group for the Masquerade. Sorry :cry: .  Were there any other Kenshin charecters ther besides 2 Kenshins a Sano and a Shinsengumi Saitou? if so could you send me the pictures.  Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole shoot.

The SJ gatherings arre always big aren't they.  And this year, even SB-san was participating as one of the cosplayers. Now I would really like to get a picture of her in her costume, from what I saw it was really well made.

I think I was late for the Shonen Jump gathering I fell asleep pretty late on saturday night or sunday morning so I got up late to miss it sorry  :(
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

BSaphire

Hey there Fanime "Jump" peeps!
It's time to start sounding off as to who your coming to the Jump gathering as and what from. Last year was so awesome with around 60 peeps and 13 different series out there representing! *YEAH!

Can we do Better? I think we can and would love to see it! The gathering is at 1 PM and it will be the same location. I cleaned off the list so let's just fill it in and see if we can get at least 1 person to represent every single one! Wouldn't that be AWESOME!

Till next time...
Anime Corrupted wishes & Deviant Cosplaying dreams!!! ^^)

BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Ju-tan

I'll be there as

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Rokudo Mukuro
and possibly

D.Gray-man: Allen.
Cosplay List:
Marufuji Ryo (Zane Truesdale)- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (10%)
Suzumiya Haruhi- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(95%)
Sync-ToA(5%)
Simca 1st ver- Air Gear (10%)
-Considering-
Kaiba Seto Battle City ver.
-or-
Tenjyoin Fubuki (Atticus Rhodes) Academy ver.

Yukari Kaiba

i believe the gathering is on sunday right? ill be attending then as Renji from Bleach (bleach gathering is right before Jump ^^).my sister will be tagging along with me as Prisoner Rukia
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)