2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

senritsu

i'm going to have to leave the bleach gathering early, but count gamma akutabi from zombie powder in

I bet i'll be the only zp cosplayer there
i want a picture of me vs ichigo if i have my sword by then

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

OtaKev

I'll be reprising my roll as Byakuya from bleach on sunday for the Bleach gathering and would be happy to show up for the jump shoot too.

K&K4ever

Nice, Bleach Vs. Zombie Powder
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

senritsu

*biig gamma akutabi grin*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

StarGeno

Hey how's everyone doing?  I hope you've all been having a good month and that you're all looking forward to Fanime and our group gathering.  Anyone have a current Shonen Jump manga or anime title they're really into?  I currently really enjoy watching new episodes of Naruto on Cartoon Network every Saturday night.

senritsu

i know i should be finishing gamma but i cant for the life of me get motivated to finish everything
... i'm working on everything but... heck my room is even showing some floor

probably because i hadnt planned to make him for this con
but he'll be presentable by the gathering at the very least

... naruto on cartoon network?
what is the world coming to?

K&K4ever

Quote from: "senritsu"

... naruto on cartoon network?
what is the world coming to?

::dose English Narutou::

BELIEVE IT!!!!!

::gets pummeled to death by Riku and freinds::

BSaphire

I am starting up the Shounen Jump list for 2008!!! I see Deathnote peeps and others working on their gatherings so I am wondering.... will 2008 be the year that we top out at 100 + peeps? Will we have over half the SJ titles represented? Only time will tell... One way to know is if you post here your character and title cause you want to see SJ become MASSIVE *LOL :P

Hugs
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yukari Kaiba

i had fun at the gathering last year, so ill definitely be returning for 2008. I'll be representing Bleach, either as Ulquiorra or BANKAI!Renji ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

abcbadcat

If this doesn't conflict with the Bleach gathering, I will attend as Zangetsu.

Also, does anyone have Jump Ultimate Stars for DS? It would be fun to have a tournament before/after the shoot.

BunofGovt

I'm definitely going to take part again this year, last year was a blast!  And we need to get as many titles represented as possible.  I'll probably wear the Sho Kazamatsuri outfit again but I'd certainly give thought to another SJ character...
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

K&K4ever

I don't know if I said this for 2008 but I'll be there and I'll bring Kaoru like I always do.  Hopefully there will be more Kenshin love in the house. :-*  It was lonly with just me Saito and Soujirou. :'(  But I'll be there for sure.  ;D

Shinsengumi

Quote from: K&K4ever on November 07, 2007, 10:23:16 PM
I don't know if I said this for 2008 but I'll be there and I'll bring Kaoru like I always do.  Hopefully there will be more Kenshin love in the house. :-*  It was lonly with just me Saito and Soujirou. :'(  But I'll be there for sure.  ;D

I will always be on your side, so yeah I'm showing again as the Shinsengumi Saito from Rurouni Kenshin.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

bahamutknightzero

Any idea what day this will happen?

kimu

Depending on the day and time (how close to the other get togethers), I would show up as either Kenshin or Ukitake.
But I'll certainly join in this gathering!

K&K4ever

Quote from: kimu on November 08, 2007, 07:53:24 AM
Kenshin or Ukitake.
But I'll certainly join in this gathering!

I would vote Kenshin, but you're coming to the RK gathering as Kenshin but it's your choice. (I'm still voting Kenshin)

kimu

Should I use an "oro?" to that post?
;)

It does depend on the time and date for this gathering. That's going to to have a lot to do with the decision.
Allthough I'd be happy to go as Kenshin for the Shonen Jump group, because it's a bit of a personal thing, seeing as I got to meet Nobuhiro Watsuki at SDC 06 in the costume.
But if I have to go with the Bleach group for this gathering, I'll be okay with that, too.

slifertheskydragon

what happened last year? Nothing happened... >_> I waited 30 minutes...

I'll sign up as Yami Yugi (yugioh)

BunofGovt

?? Are you talking about the SJ gathering?  I believe it was on Sunday about 3:00pm in front by the fountains.  Where were you waiting 30 minutes?  There was a huge crowd, we took gazillions of pics, etc. It did start off a little slow, because we were waiting for groups, people to arrive.  I started taking pictures of smaller groups like the One Piece group and then we formed a huge group to one side.  My legs fell asleep from sitting on the ground for so long. :D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.