2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

Charis

Assuming scheduling works out, I'll be there (and in appropriate cosplay this year!) -- most likely as Unohana from Bleach, possibly as pre-exorcist Miranda from D.Gray-man.  I expect my sister La will be there as well, either doing Bleach (Hanatarou or random Fourth squad mook if she decides wigs are evil) or Tenipuri (Shishido, which she did for last year).
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

Also hoping scheduling works out for Sunday at 3, I will be there this year as Ukitake from Bleach. (And hoping the Bleach gathering is on Sunday, too.)

Another thought is IF the Masq is back on Sunday for 09, then it would be nice if we could be sure the SJ gathering starts right on time? Or any of us that are competing might not be able to stay to participate....
I'm sure we'll know more once all the info gets posted. Just hope we don't have to wait until April to know what the impact of the Masq will be.

K&K4ever

Quote from: kimu on December 03, 2008, 12:08:41 AM
Just hope we don't have to wait until April to know what the impact of the Masq will be.

You and me both
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

BunofGovt

I'll be cosplaying Yoichi Hiruma from Eyeshield 21   ::)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Hirotona

Seriously? One of the most awesome SJ characters I think :3

BSaphire

The list has been UPDATED! *Yeah!!! More Jump peeps!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BunofGovt

Quote from: Hirotona on December 04, 2008, 09:42:54 PM
Seriously? One of the most awesome SJ characters I think :3

It'll be the school jacket ('cause I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get the football uniform done or worn in time  ;D)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Hirotona

As long as it's accurate xD;; I imagine the getting the wig right would be the hardest part.

KyraEnsui

Assuming I don't have other gatherings, I'll probably be doing Niou Masaharu (Rikkai's Trickster) from Prince of Tennis.  ;D

Yuu

Oh, please3 put me down for 'or Kanda"

I can't decide. I'm so torn. >_<
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Tabbychan

You can put me down as Launch from Dragon Ball^^

Little Lenny

Great idea! Put me down as Jun from Shaman King! I'll be there! See you guys then!
Conventions:
Anime LA 5, 2009- Orihime, Misa Misa, Envy, Jun
Fanime 2009- Youji, Jun, Relena
Anime Expo 2009- Marryweather, Envy, Jun, T-Chan. (I'll be so hot the first day, I won't be able to move the next 3 unless I wear cool things....)

MidnightRosebud

I'll be going as *Spolier* Swing-Back-the-Pendulum Yadomaru Lisa, currently of the Vizard from Bleach. ^__^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Hirotona

Possibly might be going as Kili from the sadly canceled Double Arts, or perhaps Higuichi Yuuya from MMTN.

BSaphire

I've updated the list!! More JUMP peeps!! ^^)

For those who are undecided, please remember to come back here and specify which character you decided on.

Domo Arigato
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Charis

Safe to confirm me as Unohana for this.  :3  My sister will probably not decide until the day of, though.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Little Lenny

So are we just posing and pictures and hanging out or are we doing any contests or games or anything within the gathering. Not that I have ideas. I just want to clarify. ^.^
Conventions:
Anime LA 5, 2009- Orihime, Misa Misa, Envy, Jun
Fanime 2009- Youji, Jun, Relena
Anime Expo 2009- Marryweather, Envy, Jun, T-Chan. (I'll be so hot the first day, I won't be able to move the next 3 unless I wear cool things....)

roth14

As long as this doesn't interfere with another gathering then I will be there as Sakura.

Yukari Kaiba

You can confirm me as Noitora from Bleach for this year's gathering - I'll be bringing you the megaphone to use, too =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Charis

Given timeframes, I'm 99% sure my sister will be doing Shishido from Tenipuri, if you want to put her down as such.  (Her name's Ilana.)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD