2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

BobMakihara

I'm in!  I will be Kaoru Kaido from Prince of Tennis (Tenisu no O-jisama).
The Fanime Sax Guy.
Cosplays:
Bob Makihara from Tenjou Tenge (100%)
Kaoru Kaidoh from Prince of Tennis (100%)
Captain Jack Sparrow (95%)
Dee Jay from SFIV (95%)
Ren Jinguji from Uta no Prince-sama (100%)

Spalding

Sound fun, put me in Shonen jump Gathering list. ill be Aizen (Arrancar ver.) from Bleach.
Is all about anime and fanime.

Kiara

....K...kuronue? That'll be the first time I get to see a kuronue cosplayer! Yay saphire!!! I will for sure be attending as Dark Tournament Kurama (Yellow Outfit) and I may or may not have a youko with me. Depends on if his costume gets done on time. I will also be bringing along a Hiei.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

BumbleB

I might go as Rukia from Bleach... THE SAC ANIME GATHERING IS PRACTICALLY THE SAME TIME!! :o

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

BSaphire

The list has been updated!

I am putting together a couple of ideas for a cosplayer event for the Jump gathering.... still taking ideas ^^) got any???

As for the Jump Hunt.... thought of making this a sheet that Jump fans (and cosplayers/attendees ^^) can pick up on Sunday at the gatherings table Sunday Morning. Then they go down the list of letters and find something "Shonen Jump" related to represent each letter (no duplicating an item for the same letter) and then they bring back their finds to the table. If they complete it then they are entered into a raffle that will be held at the Jump gathering. This would mean that the scavenger hunt would be over 10 minutes prior to the Jump Gathering.

What do you think? or should I run it all day Sunday till 6:30 and have the raffle at the Gatherings Table?

Squidges & Smootchies
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yuu

Hehe I think my user name confused you. Thar is no Kanda in bleach. Im going as Youn gByakuya.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

konataFTW

@BSaphire

heh?=_= I don't getit sorry >_<

BTW my friends won't be coming as Leorio/Gon... they have other commitments T_T
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Mirai Noah

I shall be there as Otae Shimura from Gintama (Silver Soul) with my friend who is cosplays Sa-chan from the same series. :)

BSaphire

The list is updated and I took off your friends konataFTW  that won't be able to come :(

What would be a fun thing to do at the gathering??? BTW I will have a better explanation of how to do the scavenger hunts later if peeps think they are a good idea... but I want to do something fun with the jump peeps... IDEAS??? I welcome all of them and give your feedback on someones idea... It's ALL GOOD! :P

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Kites-kun

I will be appearing here as Yu Yu Hakusho character Kaname Hagiri :3 (he is also known as Sniper)

Jei

I'm planning on going as Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis. :3
-Fanime 2010 Cosplay-
Genderbender Zero Kiryuu - Vampire Knight
Oz Bezarius - Pandora Hearts
Teito Klein - 07-Ghost
Naoto Shirogane - Persona 4

BSaphire

The list has been updated & modified! ^^) The Jump Cosplayer Event will be at 3:30 pm (or 3:45pm depending on when the photos are done) It is open to everyone attending the gathering (in the gathering or not ^^) It will be Cosplayer Pachinko &/or Red Light, Green Light! ^^)

Lots of Fun for ALL!

Squidges & Smootchies
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Relsek

This gathering sounds like it's going to be fun. You can add 4 more for Prince of Tennis; myself as Tezuka and friends Brian, Chris, and Matt as Kaido, Eiji, and Echizen respectively. Thanks for putting this thing together!

StarGeno

Hey! How's everyone going? I'm really looking forward to Fanime and will definitely make sure to show up at the gathering!

konataFTW

yey yey yey games games games XD prices? jk =)

although Jumps would be a good price since I haven't bought one in 2 months >_> (been buying ShoujoBeat XD)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

ClavigerBS

Well, since it'll be on the same day, I guess I'll represent Rurouni Kenshin. I'll be Sagara Sanosuke.

100buttons

If you don't mind I would like to be added to the list under the Naruto section as Hinata (shippuden). ^_^
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

100buttons

sorry, never mind about my last post. i don't want to be in this shoot, i got it confused with the naruto shoot which is on saturday.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

StarGeno

Hey B.  You can pencil me in for cosplaying as my usual favorite, Monkey D. Luffy. 

Peacebunnie

I'm sorry to say I suddenly have a rehearsal called in the middle of that Sunday, so I'm out - no Megumi from Rurouni Kenshin :(
HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).